1) There may be minimal swearing in roleplays, but remember, there may be younger members on the forum so don't cuss in every sentence/post.
2) Do not god-mod in any roleplay. This means controlling another person's character, or never getting hurt. E.g.: So and so jumped forwards, slamming into so and so and watched the other dog/cat/human fall back into a pit of pythons. Don't do it, its highly annoying and un-fun.
3) Please try not to have a perfect character (AKA Mary/Gary Sue), you've got to have a flaw somewhere.
4) Please try your best to use proper grammar. 'You' instead of 'U', 'two' instead of '2'.
5) The creator of the RP has the right to accept or decline you, kick or ban you from the RP at any given time if they feel you are not following these rules, or the separate rules they themselves may have for the RP.
6) Rules are always subject to change, so keep a close eye out and have fun roleplaying. But remember, if you don't follow the roleplay rules, you will be warned, after that, further consequences are for the staff to decide.