* All forum rules still apply to these boards.
* Bumping is allowed only once per day per topic in all boards in this section, starting the day after the topic was made.
* All transactions must be made in Zodiac Crystals, PA pet(s), or other PA currency, no other currency and/or offsite creatures can be bid, offered and/or accepted.
* Any chit chat or questions/responses not directly related to sales, auctions, or petsitting will be deleted.
1 - Classifieds
All sales, trades or requests of one or more specific pets belong here. All sales must list a specific price and the price must be adhered to. Bartering is allowed for trades not involving Zodiac Crystals, but only if the seller states in the first post of the thread that they are open to bartering.
3 - Auctions
This board is for auctions only. Auctions are defined as topics that take offers for one or more specific pet(s) during a specific time frame and may or may not contain a minimum starting bid, minimum bid increments and autobuy options. Special rules are in place to govern the auctions to protect both the buyer and seller.
- Auctions are binding for both the buyer and seller. The auctioned pet MUST be sold to the highest bidder. Bids can not be withdrawn or edited once placed.
- Reserve prices are not allowed no matter what. It would be unfair to the bidder if your "set" price is not reached and you re-auction the pet. If you have a "reserve" price in your auction, your auction will be closed unless you remove it.
- All conditions of the auction must be set in the beginning. You may not edit the conditions once bidding has begun. (ie - ending time, autobuy value, accepted trades, minimum bid increase, etc.)
- All auctions must list a clear ending time with date, clock time and time zone information OR by listing a time span (in hours or days). You can edit the ending time only after it has passed and only if you have received no bids. (Tip: Be sure to set a starting bid if you don't plan to give someone an awesome deal.)
- All offers must be made in public by posting in the auction topic. The cat for auction can NOT be listed on the market, nor can it be sold/traded outside the auction thread. Please wait to start the trade until the auctioneer (or a mod) has declared the winner.
- You can only bid what is in your possession at the time of the bid. You can not bid a pet that you might breed, nor may you bid Zodiac Crystals that are not currently in your possession.
- Auction Terminology: Auctions may or may not contain the following conditions.
Starting Bid - The lowest acceptable bid to begin the auction.
Minimum Increase - The smallest amount the bid can be increased.
Auto Buy - The winning value set that will end the auction before the posted end time.
4 - Shops and Services
This board is for offering and/or requesting petsitting or other services in your own shop. Petsitting is defined as "sitting" the pet codes for another user in order to generate clicks (level up) at a faster rate. Some sitters generate clicks by posting the customer's codes to click threads or click generating sites (like Hydra or Yarold's). Prices must be listed clearly, and these prices must be adhered to. Sitters are obligated to generate the clicks paid for by the customer, and will be expected to refund in full if they can't fulfill their sitting agreement within a reasonable time frame.
- Petsitting Shop: Visit the links given by paying customers once a day.
- Click Shop: Putting the links given by paying customers in link exchanges.
Make sure to let the customers know which type of shop you are running by putting a disclaimer in your shop somewhere for them to see. If you own a petsitting shop, please do not name it a click shop. These shops are very different.