Rules for the Contest forum!
This board is only for contests, giveaways, and raffles.
- Your contest, giveaway, or raffle must have an ending date.
- You may advertise your board in your status and signature, but do not post about it throughout the forums.
- Please make your contest, raffle, or giveaway reasonable and fair, meaning a majority of users can participate.
- Weekly Competitions will be pinned, but once they are over they will be unpinned and locked.
- All other boards will be locked once they are over and all prizes are handed out.
- Your contest, giveaway, or raffle must have at least one prize and it must be handed out once it is over.
- We, the mods, have the right to close your contest, giveaway, or raffle if we see fit. Do not argue with us if we do. You may message us about it though, if you'd like to know why.
If you are making a contest, be sure to make it fair to the members so that most members can participate. If you do not hand out the prizes at the end of your contest, you will be banned from holding any more. If no one participated, you are excused.
You may ask members for ZC only if you are giving out "tickets" and if you are taking donations. Otherwise, members are not permitted to give anything. You must state whether the raffles are free or cost a small fee. If you do charge a fee, make the price reasonable. Make sure to have a good amount of pets that are not all cheap just to make a profit, that will get you banned from creating raffles.
You may not collect ZC or pets from members if you are holding a giveaway, that would make the giveaway completely pointless.
We, the mods, may add rules at any time.
Thanks to Lucky333123 for creating just about all of the rules for the Contests forum.