Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
sketchi

Sketchi's Custom Commissions

@sketchi

Hey sketchi! wanted to mention something about me and poke's FCA-

with that ref I gave with example stages- you can still experiment around with poses if you'd like because of my fail creativity and some of them would be hard to make look nice 100x100

Just wanted to mention this now ^^

ALSO- Runningwolfin's FCA looks amazing! you never cease to amaze me xD

ALSO- Runningwolfin's FCA looks amazing! you never cease to amaze me xD

It totes is, but it's a shame that it's for another artist XD I'm sure I am annoying when I keep asking for minor edits like the tail markings and the tail edit for the baby  stage and the like, but I think it's well worth it ~<3 I think that these were well worth the money spent and the time waiting. The issue I run into now is I think I want the full set in every stage >.< Which is 30 of them... Which is a lot, especially if I want to give the option for others to get them as well XD

@Runingwolfin: what do you mean it's for another artist? *confooosed* also just sell a few for zp, get a zp potion, and... profit!!! *w*

@Scone: oh sure, I'll give you some roughs to pick from, when I get to you! you've really fleshed out the character already so all I have to do is experiment with form, not design. which will be fun! haha drawing's always fun. @o@

@sketchi,

hai hai sketchi :3 I have a collab planned with @, and s/he wanted you as our artist(we just love your work > u<) And if ever she would pick the DP pendant design one, I was wondering if you take DP pendant custom commissions. You don`t have prices for it, so I was not sure :3 Thankies o/ Also, would it be possible for you to ping Ocean and I when a slot opens up? once again, thank you > u<)b

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kaylercool
      Hello, friends~
      Edit 10/21/2017: Might not add anything else. I planned on doing more things, but I ended up being busier than I anticipated. It may be a bit late to now.  
      BUT, I did add something new below! I had been working on them for a while.  

The Kaylercool has decided to do Halloween custom items. It's good practice for me, it's fun, and the store is lacking in the Halloween department. :3 

Here are the two I have for FREE in the shop as of now: 
      Halloween Kit Quad: 0 ZP :  Zombie Pup Quad: 0 ZC : 

Here are some others with their prices: 
      Candy Pumpkin Basket: 75 ZC :  
      Halloween Bat Quad: 125 ZC : 

Halloween Pigtails: 175 ZC: 
      Witch Cat Quads: 200 ZC: 

I also have many other custom items in the shop that aren't Halloween themed. Just search "Kaylercool" and you can look through them all!

• By Puma concolor

READ: Basically no trading or selling CYOs/Customs you get from me. 

- EXCEPTION: Because I cannot choose the alts for the Felidae Neona, you can trade a Felidae Neona with someone for a different Felidae Neona alt. You may also use the Wishing Well to change the alt of a Felidae Neona for that same reason. Also, if you get a Felidae Neona from the Egg Drop, you may trade/sell it, but please not for more than I'm selling them here.  But no trading or changing the alt of a Puppy Love under any circumstances.

I also take CYO/custom trades, provided you own the rights to the CYO/custom. Just offer. 
      Note: I collect black cat customs/CYOs :3

I also collect bats. 
      6 bats (any species) = 1 CYO
      12 bats (any species) = 1 Supreme CYO
      Obviously bats that are of a high rarity or that are CYO/Customs are worth even more. Feel free to offer:)

Don't forget to @mention me for a quicker response. 

And sorry that my images and spacing are so messed up XD

Felidae Neona

800 ZC or 1 ZP
      (or 3000 for 6, I can't guarantee a full set though because I can't choose alts)

NOTE: I CANNOT CHOOSE ALTS but I will be trying to get as many hatched as possible for people who want a full set. 

Tiger,  King Cheetah, Leopard, Black Leopard, Clouded Leopard, Bobcat

I currently have an extra black leopard hatched, if you would like that alt.
       I have about 10 eggs left to sell.  

Puppy Love 

Alts 1-5: 1750 ZC or 3 ZP
      Alt 6: Rare alt, not for sale at the moment, sorry (may trade, though).
      I can choose alts on this one:)

21 on site

Who has them (if you have one and aren't on the list, please tell me): Chikoo12007,  Ipmetallica,  Gammawolf, Lilytora

Remembrance

These are for gifting to those who have lost someone. Tell me and I'll send one their way. You can include a short note for them if you like (can even be anonymous if you prefer).

Only 4 in the system so far. Possibly for trade in rare circumstances.

COMING SOON

Summer Night

PRE-ORDERS

Merow

I need 30 ZP to make these into a private custom. Six preorder slots, 5 ZP each.

Thanks for looking  

• By Kaylercool
      I just got a CYO Alt Brush and I'm a little confused about the changes I'm aloud to do on the base. Lets say I wanted to add a cupcake or something like that to the base, is that permitted with my current brush? Am I limited to the amount of colors too?
      Can someone please answer my questions and explain things to me. 
      Thank you, I appreciate all the help I can get.  
    • By ⛥Ashton⛥
      It's up for Sale!! I didn't make a CYO/custom in ages omg
      The egg+First Stage will be around 800-1000zc, if you want more stages its an added 200zc!
      PM me!!
    • By matchiitehew
      matchii's design shop
      Hello everyone! I'm a 22 year-old arty person with a few years of digital art up
      my sleeve now. I'm constantly striving to better myself and my art and
      welcome every idea- there's nothing I won't try!Currently I also own my
      own business hand drawing jewellery charms among other things, and I also am
      aboutto start work at a graphic design and printing company
      Currently I am only taking cash commissions.

examples
      You can also click the 'Pet Library' link in my signature for a full view of every pet I have made!
      From newest to oldest- just a few of my favourites from over the years!

prices
      [updated 19th May]
      Mini CYO
      Recolour - $1 | Simple Edits - $3 | Complex Edits - $5
      Mini CYO with alts
      Recolour - $5 | Simple Edits - $7 | Complex Edits - $10
      Full CYO
      Recolour - $5 | Simple Edits - $10 | Complex Edits - $20
      Full CYO with alts
      Recolour - $10 | Simple Edits - $15 | Complex Edits - $25

Mini Supreme - $20
      Mini Supreme with alts - $25
      Full Supreme - $35
      Full Supreme with alts - $50

add-ons
      + Simple Background $2
      + Complex Background $5
      + Simple Alt Edit (so one alt has a different edit to the rest) -  $2 (Per alt)
      + Complex Alt Edit (so one alt has a different edit to the rest) - $5 (Per alt)

All prices are in USD, paypal via goods & services only.
      My prices are not up for negotiation, though I am happy to send an invoice and you can pay in parts. However, I will not start any work until it is fully paid.

slots
      Slots aren't confirmed until payment is complete. If someone backs out of their slot, the reserve gets it.

Reserve -