Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
sketchi

Sketchi's Custom Commissions

@sketchi

Just asking for a ping again (Match and I please :3) - just in case X'3

And I hope you don't mind, but when do you think you'll be available again? I'll probably pop up sometime then as I'll be leaving for a bit around the end of this week (that break that I was meant to be having from like this week x'3 Didn't finish my last commission...)

Some rough time would be fine ^^ No matter if you don't end up finishing then~

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Puma concolor

READ: Basically no trading or selling CYOs/Customs you get from me. 

- EXCEPTION: Because I cannot choose the alts for the Felidae Neona, you can trade a Felidae Neona with someone for a different Felidae Neona alt. You may also use the Wishing Well to change the alt of a Felidae Neona for that same reason. Also, if you get a Felidae Neona from the Egg Drop, you may trade/sell it, but please not for more than I'm selling them here.  But no trading or changing the alt of a Puppy Love under any circumstances.

I also take CYO/custom trades, provided you own the rights to the CYO/custom. Just offer. 
      Note: I collect black cat customs/CYOs :3 (As if you couldn't already tell that from my sig haha)

I also collect bats. 
      6 bats (any species) = 1 CYO
      12 bats (any species) = 1 Supreme CYO
      Obviously bats that are of a high rarity or that are CYO/Customs are worth even more. Feel free to offer:)

Don't forget to @mention me for a quicker response. 

And sorry that my images and spacing are so messed up XD

Felidae Neona

800 ZC or 1 ZP
      (or 3000 for 6, I can't guarantee a full set though because I can't choose alts)

NOTE: I CANNOT CHOOSE ALTS but I will be trying to get as many hatched as possible for people who want a full set. 

Tiger,  King Cheetah, Leopard, Black Leopard, Clouded Leopard, Bobcat

I currently have an extra black leopard hatched, if you would like that alt.
       I have about 10 eggs left to sell.  

Puppy Love 

Alts 1, 2, 4, 5: 1750 ZC or 3 ZP
      Alts 3 and 6: Rare alts, not for sale at the moment, sorry (may trade, though).
      I can choose alts on this one:)

21 on site

Who has them (if you have one and aren't on the list, please tell me): Chikoo12007,  Ipmetallica,  Gammawolf, Lilytora

Remembrance

These are for gifting to those who have lost someone. Tell me and I'll send one their way. You can include a short note for them if you like (can even be anonymous if you prefer).

Only 4 in the system so far. Possibly for trade in rare circumstances.

COMING SOON

Summer Night

PRE-ORDERS

Merow

I need 30 ZP to make these into a private custom. Six preorder slots, 5 ZP each.

Thanks for looking  

• By Kirito
      Basically, just a little doodle that i cleaned up. How do you like it?
      I don't think i will be able to make it a Custom mostly because i don't have enough zp to do so.
    • By Kirito
      alt for my Cat custom  Do you guys have an idea on what the name should be?
      How do you guys like the Custom so far?
      This is my personal favorite but that's only because i love snow leopards. How do you guys like it should i keep this alt or change it?
    • By Kirito
      alt for my Cat custom  Do you guys have an idea on what the name should be?
      How do you guys like the Custom so far?
      This is my leopard alt idk how well i did i'm not the best at doing spots  Tell me if you like this alt or if i should change it
    • By Kirito
      The 4th alt for my Cat custom  Do you guys have an idea on what the name should be?
      How do you guys like the Custom so far? I'm not sure how much you guys will like this alt to be honest it doesn't really look the best.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Recent Status Updates

• Creus

Its been over a month since I last stopped by, how has everyone been?
      · 0 replies
    • Lady of Baskerville  »  cinnamonapples

Hi, how are you doing, cinnamon? I hope you have a lovely weekend, stay safe and take care <3 I miss you <3
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

Just got around to posting the kitten pictures!
      The stray, Milly, had these kittens right on the back porch. I placed the couch cover on the porch because I was going to throw it away later since the inside cats...um..had a sharpening fest on it. 
      Guess where Milly had the kittens...
      She wrapped herself up in the couch cover right on the porch. The large, glass sliding door that leads outside onto the back porch doesn't have curtains so I looked out there and wondered why she was wrapped up like that. Well, she had three kittens born already; one had just been born. I brought her inside and she had the other two. There weren't any complications. All five of them are chubby and healthy! 
      · 0 replies
    • Wari

Sooo....Wari got married
      · 2 replies
    • Jadespets

Thinking about quitting I might give away my pets
      · 2 replies