Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
karen3

Free adventure pets for newbies ^^

Hey, I've got a lot of adventure pets so I'm giving them away to new members

There are a few rules to adopt pets in my newbie program.

• You can only adopt 3 pets a week
  • You can only adopt pets in your first 2 weeks (so 6 pets in total) or when you came back from a long absence
  • Please @mention me so I can give you the pets faster (on the left side under my human avatar)
  • Fill in the form so it is easier for me to send you the pets
  • Only take pets from the newbie room
  • You cant take 2 or more pets from the same species
  • You also can't have 2 or more Ultra rare and Mega rare pets. So not a ultra rare and a very rare pet so erveryone has got a chance to get a pet from this rarity
  • I'll hold pets for max 3 week

Form:

Site name:

Links of the pets you want:

You can find the pets here: http://www.petadoptables.com/profile.php?user=karen3 then choose the room: 3. Newbie pets
If you find it a lot of pages to go trough, you can look in the colour almanac and search for adventure pets. If you give the spieces and alt ( even gender if you like) I can look trough my pets and see if I got that one. I don't have morphs in my newbie room.

Have fun with your new pets ^^

@karen3
Thanks for the trade! So, I'm really sorry to bother you when you were so incredibly fast in making it and everything,
but would you mind really much if I wanted to switch the bird to http://www.petadoptables.com/levelup.php?id=342193 ?
I'm of course really happy for the bird I chose first if you feel like it's troubling (I really am), really just me being picky in the
last minute here ^ ^; Sorry for being bothersome...