Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Akain

Akain's Art Thread

online / -offline-

Hello, and welcome to my board.

I’m Akain, sometimes also known as Kainbunny, or simply Kain. I’m a university student (American Studies) with a soft spot for animals, art and video games. I have drawn since forever, and I am one of the newer official artists on PA, having started drawing for the site in June 2013! I’m happy to announce I’m now able to offer up my skills to you, dear PA member, and create brand new custom adoptables tailored specially to your liking.

RULES:

• Be patient with me, but do give me a nudge via PM every once in a while.
  • Be critical. If you do not like something about what I made, tell me! I want to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase.
  • I may work on two or more customs at once, please, do not feel offended if I “skip over†your custom and finish someone else’s first. Sometimes, I just feel like drawing some things over the others, but I promise I will finish your order within the given time bracket, depending on complexity.
  • Visual references are very welcome, as well as being specific in your request. Color schemes, pattern ideas, it all makes it easier for me to work with.

PRICES:

MC             $18            1 – 5  days

MCA           $25            1 – 10 days
FC              $45            2 – 12 days
FCA            $55            3 – 14 days

Minor lineart changes: free

Moderate lineart changes: $2 per change

Major lineart changes: $5 per change
Complexity will be determined via PM.

I will provide you with my paypal address via PM after we discuss your custom idea!

SAMPLES:

gallery_2521_1230_9508.pngjgt0flxjmxlg694.pngn7uiX73TvB.png5byghfqcw8evl85.png394nb84rxpcvzl2.pnggallery_2521_1230_20939.pngmsg-2521-0-76028300-1378391985.png2.png

SLOTS:

4 MC or 3 MCA or 2 FC or 1 FCA at a time.

You can still post for a "waitlist" spot if the above limits have been reached.

FCA: Lucky333123 & Gracey

Temporary Waitlist:

BudgieFeathers / Matchitehew

Akain is it possible that you put me and @Gracey on hold for a FCA for a day or so? I need to ask her if she would like to the do the custom with you, since you weren't a custom artist until today, and since we are doing a joint custom, I need to see if it is alright with her with getting you to do our custom.

@Akain

But like I said, I don't have any money to spare XDD only $30 in my bank account and gotta pay $50 for September's phone bill *fails*

so much I need money for at this time XD;; to the point I may need to start borrowing money from parents and grandparents and pay them back orz.

But I shall commission you asap! XD;