Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Lilytora

Lily's Emporium *New CYO Added *Updated 1/4/2018

@Lilytora Hi! I have three things I'd like to inquire about:

1.   Alt Swap   I have three pets I'd like to swap alts for:

Spoiler

night.png   >>>>   blueandgold.png

kmvjzsx4qzbjxg4.png    >>>>   qemhxmtqguiefr2.png
1.png    >>>>   3.png

• My Female Bright Bowkits (Alt 6) <=> For your Bright Bowkits (Alt 4);
  • My Female Equus Magicus (Alt 4) <=> For your Equus Magicus (Alt 2) (not sure if you're still looking for this one since I saw that you already have it from your Wish List); and
  • My Female Wishing Bird of Paradise (Alt 1) <=> For your Wishing Bird of Paradise (Alt 3).

2.   Purchase   May I please purchase these pets:

Spoiler

tn_gallery_4158_1147_43575.pngwambabywhitecopy100_zps122b5e1d.pngwambabyblackcopy100_zps56a93970.pngmsg39180227725001387817829.png4_alt1.png4_alt5.png

1x Male Snowy Griffin - 200ZC;

1x Female Bow Wam (Alt 1) - 400ZC;

1x Male Bow Wam (Alt 6) - 500ZC;

1x Male Sandy - 150zc;

1x Female Sennyou Flutter (Alt 1) - 3,500ZC; and

1x Male Sennyou Flutter (Alt 5) - 3,500ZC.

I have the total 8,250ZC available to pay immediately.

3.   Purchasing an Alt Swap listing   I'd also to inquire if you would be willing to part with your Bright Bowkits (Alt 5) that you have as an Alt Swap listing for other pets or ZC?

gold.png

I have these from your Alt Swap listing which you are looking for that I can add:

Spoiler

7h0ww5omq3frdhbaby1.pngyxl8y6ajboozxy1.pngfantaziyablack.pngqo78b670qeo5s6adult1.png1.png

1x Male (?) Barbed Darter Dragon (Alt 2) (still in egg, but currently have 3 eggs and need to hatch to make sure it's the correct alt),

1x Male Deer Mouse (Alt 1) (available),

1x Fantaziya (Alt 3) (still in egg, but currently have 19 eggs and not sure which one it is),

1x Female Fortissimo Dragon (Alt 2) (available), and

1x Female Fluton Gryphon (Alt 1) (not sure if you're still looking for this one since I saw that you already have it from your Wish List).

If I need to add more, let me know!

Sorry this is a long post! Thank you!

@kurokishi I apologize for the late response, I have been busy these past few days, I am interested in swapping pets with you I'll also get out all those pets you'd like to buy, and I'd be fine giving you that extra bright bowkit you need no charge

If you're still interested let me know and I can set up a trade

@Lilytora No worries! I understand, and felt that your response was very prompt!

Yes please, I'm still interested in swapping and buying! :D

Oh, thank you so much! Are you sure? I don't mind giving you the Deer Mouse, Fantaziya (hatched the correct alt) and Fortissimo Dragon for the Bright Bowkits!

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply!

@Lilytora Thank you; everything looks good!

Thank you for your generosity! I don't mind adding the Deer Mouse, Fantaziya and Fortissimo Dragon; they're spares and saw that you were looking for them!

I've added the pets and ZC, and accepted the trade! Thank you very much for trading with me! :D

9 hours ago, Lilytora said:

@Miss Kitty Of course, I will send them over to you tomorrow since it is late here, You can choose the gender for the sennyou flutter and the alt 6 of the scruff pup, I only have a female of alt 4

All females, please :)