Chatbox
    Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
tomomi

Hoarding~!

Hey guys!

So, I'm hoarding some kinds of pets, which would be these:

Aqua Lilium Lutra 

396650.png239126.png232927.png276347.png237277.png234162.png

Holstein Cow 

350535.png2.png3.png453495.png5.png6.png

Humpback Whale 

adult.pngadult1.pngadult2.pngadult3.png428472.png283013.png

Nubian Goat

For these Stage 2 or 3 are preferred

child.pngchild1.pngchild2.pngchild3.pngchild4.pngchild5.png

Samoyed Dog 

samoyed4.pngsamoyed4_alt1.pngsamoyed4_alt2.pngsamoyed4_alt3.pngsamoyed4_alt4_4.pngsamoyed4_alt5.png

Bobcat 

440848.png1opb131bucnp442.png62glk9isj57c0u3.png440847.pngaz5e51whbt7omd5.png4igalfzat2zfo76.png

Nine Banded Armadillo 

teen1.pngteen2.pngteen3.pngteen4.pngteen5.pngteen6.png

Beagle 

beagle3.pngbeagle3_alt1.pngbeagle3_alt2.pngbeagle3_alt3.pngbeagle3_alt4.pngbeagle3_alt5.png

Scottish Fold Cat 

scottishfold3.pngscottishfold3_alt1.pngscottishfold3_alt2.pngscottishfold3_alt3.pngscottishfold3_alt4.pngscottishfold3_alt5.png

Barn Owl 

barnowlstage4.pngbarnowlorangestage4.pngbarnowl4.pngbarnowl8.pngbarnowl12.pngbarnowl16.png

Tropical Dragon

Only Stage 1 or 2 please

fmomr9jep93nbjteen.pngr57sr9xytm245nteen1.pngxffj8vn5ah99c8teen2.pngifjmi3g7modanhteen3.pngsb8gnbaakpb6e3teen4.pngh2yp14q19hidtnteen5.png

If you have any of these and don't want/need them I'd be happy to buy them from you! ^.^

I'm willing to pay 100zc for them (egg or hatched) as they all aren't really that rare anymore.

And obviously IF someone has a spare Norwegian Sphinx Cat they don't want anymore I'll pay more for that one. :3

I hope someone can help me make my hoards grow. :)

PS.: If someone needs any help with completing any of these sets I'd be okay to swap with you.

I most probably have more then enough of each Alt to help you out. x)

Thank you!

Just for the fun, lol

Spoiler

Norwegian Sphinx Cat ~ 40

wJC7nuZ8Dh.png5b9WAPCorX.pngatepfpj4tnv7fn3.png2jkl8x2g6p8ogo4.pngGGjvsjSm3n.pngVaT28dHb4k.png