Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
tomomi

Hoarding~!

@tomomi I've got three Bobcat eggs, and thirteen Tropical Dragons (four eggs and nine hatched - all the hatched ones are at either stage one or two). Sending over trade :)

I also have a Beagle Dog that I'd like to trade for either an alt 2 4 or 6? And I've got two Nine Banded Armadillos, and I'd like to trade one of them for an alt 5? Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Status Updates

• Kaylercool

Cake decorating compilations are everything. I'm not the best at decorating cakes though. I can make a good tasting cake, but I always end up breaking it when I try to frost and decorate it. ;_; 
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

Super proud that I got one of my friends into anime after all these years.  
      Years ago he called me weird for liking anime, then recently he said: 
      "So, I have to apologize to you. I'm kind of addicted to anime now." 
      I recommended Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood to him and he said it was the best he'd watched yet. 
      Mission accomplished. 

· 0 replies
    • KaylaDoesEverything

OMG! Just got a sled dog from the Christmas tree!!!
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

Finally back from hanging out with some friends. Tonight was an interesting night for me. I may have shared a little bit too much about myself, but I just feel a bit better I guess.
      This is vague, I know, but you know when you have certain insecurities and problems you don't feel comfortable talking about and stuff? Well, I don't know why, but I talked with some of my closest friends about some things. Deep down I've always thought they'd never judge me, but in the back of my mind I thought they would for some reason. Well, they didn't.
      They've been nothing but supportive and they literally have no idea how much that means to me. 
      I don't have the easiest time making friends because I'm so timid I guess. Most people just never stuck around long enough for me to open up, but they did and they've been there for me for so long. Like, I literally don't deserve all of the love and support they have given me. 
      I feel so much better getting those things off my chest, and finally knowing that they're not going to judge me really takes some weight off my shoulders. 
      · 0 replies
    • CaitlynMellark

I clicked on the bid option 5 seconds before an Auction ended
      It didn't register
      The auction ended
      If it registered the click, I would've won it
      i hate my life today
      today just blows
      · 7 replies