Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kirito
      This is a little doodle of a cyo I made lol at first I was going to give it a painted background but I got lazy and gave it a background I can draw easily. How do you think it looks?
    • By Rostanga
      Hello,
      I won 2 CYO brushes with chests, and I would try to create a pet, but the "Download the CYO bases" link is broken and goes to an Error 404 / page not found. Is there another way to get the .psd bases, please ?
      (I'll need time to submit something, as I'm not very familiar with this kind of software.)

Thanks
    • By Kaylercool
      EDIT 06/24/2018
      NONE LEFT!
      I still have some free CYOs left!
      ONLY 1 LEFT!
      These are up for grabs! First come, first serve. Claim as many as you want!
      If you already have this alt, that's fine. You can get more. (If you just want an extra of this alt, or if you want it for alt trading/changing.)
      But, my rule below still applies:
      Please DO NOT resell these. If you do, I won't allow you to get any other CYOs from me.
    • By Kirito
       Hello!   Welcome to the Preorder thread  

All the images are sized so this is what they will look like when you get them.
      When you preorder you save 50zc (Not much but i'm broke and need money to buy a cyo brush)
      (You cannot choose alts but you can choose genders)
      (This is my old preorder thread from like 2015 but i decided to revamp it and use it for some for my new cyos  )

CYO's For Preorder
      ---------------------------------------------------------

Five Nights at Freddy (Name may change)
      Co-owned. Art by: Kirito
      Co-owned. Idea and brush used: @Jadespets
      500zc or 1zp
      I will only have 25 of the pets if I run out you will have to go to Jadespets

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -Thanks  
    • By CaitlynMellark
      Welcome to Cait's Pretty CYO's! ^^
      I don't have as many CYOs as some other amazing shops, but I sure am trying my best!
      As of right now, I have two pretty CYOs & one in the works! ^^
      I am no artist, so all credits will be underneath the pet name.

UPDATE (4/21): Songstone Cat has recently been in the Egg Drop, new service added & price lowered.
      UPDATE (5/14): Everlasting Phoenix was in the Egg Drop, so price lowered. sigh

Enjoy!
  • Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Recent Status Updates

• Sallycat  »  Haru

I can’t do anything
      · 1 reply
    • Kaylercool

Hey, guys! So, I have a new Discord Server.
      Recently, a friend gave me a server that has the screen share feature, which I'd like to use for screen sharing while doing new art! 
      So, sort of just an artsy, nerdy type of server. 
      I'd love for some of the people I talked to on PA to join, so if you would like an invite please don't hesitate to DM me! 

I hope you're all doing well, by the way! 
      <3 
      · 0 replies
    • Creus

Are there any roleplayers still hanging around? I am looking for a few people to join an open world role play on another website

· 0 replies
    • Haru

Trying out new things next week and I'm honestly happy with how things are going now
      Thank you for being such an amazing partner, I love you so much 
      You know who you are
      · 0 replies
    • Haru

Yesterday was fun and possibly a turning point in my life..
      It took me long enough but it's finally here, from here on out a new journey begins
      and I won't be at it alone, I'll have someone special with me. 
      I'll post new art soon too, possibly after I've had a few things sorted out

It's amazing what one person can just turn your life around like that

I never planned on any of this but I'm glad it happened regardless.

I've never been this happy and motivated to do something for someone else other than myself.It's quite humbling to say the least
      · 2 replies