Chatbox
    Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Lilytora

Chicken Smoothie Disscussion

I think I'm doing good with event pets this year, I managed to get/trade for all 4 banner deer, I love them so much, Looks at all my banner deer, they are just so beautiful! 

I'm only missing some of the bats right now, I think, I do have a few cages left so maybe I'll get them all

Just missing two outcomes that no one is willing to trade for so that's a positive I guess. Don't really care for the gingerbread house or dressing pets up much though. My favorite is the Dragons, but I'm partial to them. Second would be the Hanukkah dogs. I just really like collecting pets that don't require clicks to mature, been on that site since 2009 & stay for that very reason. Not sure how long I'll make it here as it's already getting on my nerves with the constant clickity clicks! LOL :lol:

Chicken Smoothie is a very active site as far as community goes.New pets drop at the first of every month, with special events/pets for New Years, Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, CS's Birthday, Summer Event (themed this year it's the Lost City Event), Halloween, Christmas and Hanukkah.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now