Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
OldFoo

OldFoo's Halloween Pet Pageant and Raffle

heading-011.jpg

Welcome to OldFoo's Halloween Pet Pageant and Raffle

Forms:

Pet Pageant Custom/CYO

Name:

Pet:

Pet Pageant Offical

Name:

Pet:

Raffle

Name:

What do you like about Halloween?:

Rules:

Post your forms here but do NOT post your pageant entries here.

Please send all entries by Private Message to me. Image only, do NOT link it.

Please do NOT talk about or ask anyone to vote for your pet, doing so will be a disqualification.

Only one entry per person per contest.

Prize trades must be accepted by Oct 20 or they will be cancelled.

Halloween Pageant starts Oct 1

Contest closes for entries on Oct 7, midnight PA time.

Pictures for the Poll will be posted on Oct 8

Poll ends Oct 11, midnight PA time.

(I will flip a coin to break any ties.)

Winners announced and trades will be sent on Oct 12.

Raffle starts Oct 1 and closes for entries on Oct 11, midnight PA time.

Winners will be chosen by a double random listing.

Winners announced and trades will be sent on Oct 12.

jack12.gif

ani-jack-63x62.gif

Halloween Pageant Entries for Poll

AFelisoul_420101.png    BWretched_628403.pngCpurplefinal.png                                           D2chvzns.jpgEErethtra_Ereneth_509352.png

1djnxn3iiomngu83.png24.png315vblt.jpg

4Sorcery_Owl_470428.png5adult1.png

Halloween Raffle Entries

Rose305

Vixxey

Caylith

Clara Oswald

Nickykitty

lucky333123

princenightwing

thylac1ne

Emeraldwolf

morphoblue

Lilytora

Blade369

Edited by OldFoo

gt-006.gif

Halloween Raffle Prizes

461821.png 159078.png468418.png468108.png    468932.png  466730.png 469904.png469606.png 462171.png 462747.png 462534.png 465295.png 463000.png 468703.png 468040.png 462727.png 465495.png 463005.png 466218.png More prizes to be added as needed and a super secret extra special prize. I just hope it's done in time. ;)

I'd like to take the time to thank all the people that traded, sold or donated these pets. You guys make this raffle a success!!!!

trick_or.gif

Raffle!

Name: Rose305

Mmm, well I love Autumn and for some reason I just love all the halloween decorations! My mom loves to decorate so the house has a whole bunch of cute halloween theses. My family has pumpkin carving parties and we go treat-or-treating and then seat by our fire pit afterwards. I also like watching Nightmare Before Christmas during Halloween (and Christmas) and I love dressing up. I also have a thing for the dark and scary monsters and stuff! :P

Raffle

Name: Vixxey

I can honestly say halloween is one of my favorite holidays due to the fact

you can dress up as your favorite character without "judgement" also

its one of those holidays you just never get to old for ^^ every year

its always such an enjoyment to go out meet people see their

creations but we can't forget the #1 reason most

of us like Halloween

CANDY

Raffle

Name: Caylith

What do you like about Halloween?

Mostly because it is so collosally different from what we have in my country as a equivalent. That is All Saint's Day. The difference is also in timing, but small - like 2 days. The main difference lays in the character of Halloween and All Saint's Day. The first one is joyous and fun (our ancestors cultivated something similar called Dziady), the second is mournfull, peacefull as the death itself and mostly silent and spent on thinking about the ones that passed away, and lighting for them the candles.

I am joyous person and I always wanted to take part in the real Halloween, you know. To dress up strangelly (Star Trek Uhura's Uniform, or a Jedi costume, or a cat with a tail and whiskers, and ears), visit the neghbours and complete strangers, watch others like me crossing the streets and have fun... I really do not need more, though trick or treat candies and prank jokes, or making a Pumpkinhead monster is really fun too (I prefer to bake a pumpkin pie, yummy!).

I guess I would like to spend the Halloween as naturally as you, guys, have.

So, I like it fully, and everything in it is great for me^^

Raffle

Name: Clara Oswald

Why do you like Halloween?:

Well, my mom's birthday is on Halloween, so we always have cake and stuff together :3. Last year, we got her a huge Totoro cake that was 3D! It was delicious! This year though, one of my best friends is dressing up as the TARDIS, and I'm going as Oswin Oswald (Doctor Who characters) and we're going to go trick-or-treating together after a party :3

Raffle

Name: Clara Oswald

Why do you like Halloween?:

Well, my mom's birthday is on Halloween, so we always have cake and stuff together :3. Last year, we got her a huge Totoro cake that was 3D! It was delicious! This year though, one of my best friends is dressing up as the TARDIS, and I'm going as Oswin Oswald (Doctor Who characters) and we're going to go trick-or-treating together after a party :3

Raffle

Name: lucky333123

What do you like about Halloween?: Hmmm what do I like Halloween. Well that is hard question, but I would say the costumes - not college costumes since those are super inappropriate, but the costumes you see little kids dress up in. Little kids are so adorable when they dress up in their costumes, and it is always awesome seeing how they react to something spooky and creepy due to their innocence, and ability to go along with it without questioning whether something is real or not. In addition, pumpkin pie is amazing <3 I'm most likely one of the people that likes pumpkin pie <3

raffle

name:sweetsurender247

what do you like about Halloween? wow I like so many things but my favourite is probably  trick or treat because its so cute seeing all the kids in there costumes I also like the cooking because every year I make spooky treats and things such as ghost cupcakes and candy apples I just love it :3 (also love dressing up my cat like nyan cat and no one can question me about it cuz its Halloween XD )

Raffle,              princenightwing,    What do I like about Halloween?  Ghouls ,fright things,that go boo in the night.The deep dark woods that have mysterious faerie's that live in willow trees. Forbidden lands, dark places. Oh you see a vampire flying bye, now you see werewolves, in the dim light. Look up there's a witch , flying on a broom near the moon light. Witches by their brew, telling past scary tales. Pumpkin pies, candy, oh yes,play jokes to each other. Sitting down with one you care about and watch a scary movie or two. And let's not forget this, See what Vixxey will dress up into. Who knows. I know this all her pet will be dressed up. Have a very spooky Halloween night PA.                  princenightwing :snick:

Name: thylac1ne

seeing all the cute costumes of course! trick or treating was truly memorable as a kid.

the real fear you can feel when going up to those houses who go over the top to scare you.

when I was little my street filled up with hundreds of kids going back and forth.

sadly my neighborhood isn't filled with kids anymore but I'll always remember the busy excitement of a fully lit street.

shoutout to the genius who thought of pillowcases for candy instead of bags! hehe.

Raffle

Name: morphoblue

There are so many things to love about Halloween...  I think my favorite thing would be the smiles on peoples faces.  Seeing young and old dressed up in every color of the rainbow and beyond.  The laughter that can be heard, and almost felt on the crisp night air.  The crunch of autumn leaves as you walk around, playing a type of treasure hunt, looking for the places with the best goodies.  The goofy and sinister grins carved into lifelike and garish forms, illuminated by that small light, that when it is inside of us, we call it hope.  The feeling of friendship and community as you catch up with friends, some you may not have seen since last Halloween.  The unique flavor of each and every treat you find, made all the sweeter by your journey.  The knowledge that even when this Halloween is over, there will always be many more to come...