Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Lilytora

GaH the Person Above You

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Status Updates

• Kaylercool

I wish there were some cuter outfits in Ultra Sun and Moon. Also Sun and Moon.
      That's one of the things I was hoping for in Ultra Sun and Moon, but so far they're not much better. (Though I'm only at the second clothing shop so far.) 
      I get that they're supposed to be "Touristy," "Hawaiian" and "Summery," but seriously, needs some cutesy dresses rather than just flower print skirts with random tank tops and T-shirts that don't even go together. Everything is practically the same. 
      Honestly, I usually just wear T-shirts in real life, so when I'm playing a game where I can customize my character I want to be as fashionable as possible. xD 
      · 6 replies
    • CaitlynMellark

Whenever I look at my wishlist, I just see a bunch of pets I will never get because they are super rare or cost real money xD
      Where are you, dark red fiery Flicker Fox?
      · 0 replies
    • Dashy  »  KaylaDoesEverything

Your profile pic is so cute!  
      · 1 reply
    • MoonlitBlood

So my sister and my brother are playing a game together and I just hear my sis say this:
      DONT YOU F@#ING DIE XD
      parents: 

· 0 replies
    • MoonlitBlood

Me: I wanna Kitsune and a cat and a dragon and a wolf and a dog and a bird and a frog and a thing and....
      *clicks on egg drop*
      *gets Chemolian Drogan for the 3rd time today*
      wake me up
      WAKE ME UP INSIDE
      cant wake up 
      WAKE ME UP INSIDE
      SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEE
      · 5 replies