Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Ikiru

Free Cyo Designing For Newbies!

Just as the title says!

If you are up to 4 weeks old on the site I will make you a cyo!

How do I get a cyo designed for me?

Simple! Just post or PM me what base and design details.

Warning: I will only do simple designs with very few line-art edits. If you wish for something more complex then you can commission me at my design and drawing shop (will post link later) and will haft to pay zc for your cyo.

sounds great!

Just joined a couple days ago so I don't know much (anything) about CYOs. What bases are available? Do you have anything with wings? Like ponies or cats or something magical-looking? Let me know and we can talk about it more.

Ideally, something in a few colors like a) is blue B) is pink c) is yellow d) is green and one is rainbow (or is that too complex?)

@Ravenhoe

The bases are in the psd board under "custom color your own pets". I can do any of them and any amount of stages. I can do the colors you want......just complex is a lot of line edits. Right now I am available this weekend.......this coming week I can't do anything, but after then I'm available any time.

@Ikiru I am also very interested but after looking at the bases, all of my ideas require designing a completely new creature......I need to think some more.

Is it possible to have a cyo that is only an egg and never becomes anything else?

Also, is there a base of the fantail stingray somewhere that could be used?

Please let me know if these questions are ridiculous, I dont know much about these things.

@fallenangel1550

No....all pets must have at least one stage besides the egg. If there is a stingray base then it will be in the psd board and if not than there isn't one available.

Your questions aren't ridiculous...trust me I've asked stupider questions before :D

@Ikiru Well I can't find a stingray base in the psd board so I guess that idea is out. 

The reason for asking about the egg things is because I collect the eggs. I want to have one egg of every creature. I dont really plan on collecting any stages/alts unless I end up commissioning someone to create a completely new cyo for me. 

I am just having a hard time figuring out a base to use. The stingray would have been perfect to just change colors, not lines, but all others just get complicated >.<

I will have to keep thinking on it. Thanks for your help!

@fallenangel1550

Okay......if you want a simple idea I can do dog breeds, cat breeds, big cats, other animal species, I can also experiment and let you see if you like the design.

What design ideas did you have? I currently have no commissions and am playing around with shading some linearts so I have time to do a bit more complex stuff. And if it is too complex for a newbie cyo I don't charge much (300-500zc).

If you just wanna keep a pet in the eggs stage a word of advice is freeze it so it won't grow.

P.s. I do best on canine bases (I just love the cuties!)

@Ikiru 

Thanks for the tip! I recently figured out the freezing things so that is what I am doing. :)

My ideas consist of mostly underwater creatures. Jellyfish, another version of the stingray, starfish, sea urchin... things like that. I probably have more ideas but that is as far as I got.

I have actually been looking more at the bases and I think I might want a different coloring of the Atlantic White Spotted Octopus. Not sure what color yet, but it is a start. :D

@Ravenhoe

okay....any specific patterns or just solid colors? Also You mention five color alts and you can have up to six....would you like another color for the sixth alt or just leave it at five?

Also all stages or just certian ones?

@Ravenhoe

okay....any specific patterns or just solid colors? Also You mention five color alts and you can have up to six....would you like another color for the sixth alt or just leave it at five?

Also all stages or just certian ones?

Sure add another color. Maybe orange or red. Pattern: something swirly or with curly-qu's; maybe with a nice texture (some rough tex. some smooth) - not sure what the options are since I've never done anything like this before. All stages would be fine. whenever you have the time, there's no rush.  Thank you!

@Ikiru I think I have finally decided!

I will do the Atlantic White Spotted Octopus Base - egg and baby only. 

For the egg: I like the white spots, but I want the main color to be a bright blue, not too dark. (Similar to the color of Ravenhoe's shirt but maybe a little brighter.) The spots can be the same design as the original creature. 

For baby alts I would like blue, teal, lime green, and a purple - all with the white spots. (Maybe a magenta purple but darker than magenta. I just want a purple that would look good with the other alt colors.)

Again, thanks so much for doing this! Feel free to take your time, I am in no rush. :)

@Ikiru Sorry for taking a while to get back to you. Also, sorry in advance because I will probably come off as super picky...

I really like how it turned out! There are just a couple of things I was wondering if they could be altered. Would it be possible to space out the two dots in the lighter part of the egg more evenly? Also could you do the same with the two dots in the middle of the forehead area of the octopus? And after seeing the griffin cyo, I love that light blue you used. Would it be possible to use that light blue for the egg and first alt?

Again sorry if I seem super picky...

Hello, I don't know if you're doing this anymore, but if you are can I please get one?

I want the JennyLaine if you can do that? If you're a bit too busy, I completely understand :)

Could I please get all stages, the coat white and the hair a darkish purple and the eyes green? Just the one alt.

Thank you!

@brighton1d

Sure! Though first thing tomorrow.....well technically today (1am here) my parents and I are going on vacation for Labor Day weekend. I might be able to get on the laptop some, but we're we are is kinda in the middle of nowhere and my stepdad is stingy with sharing the laptop. Though if not then if I have time Monday when we come back or Tuesday I'll start.

Hello! I am indeed a newbie, if you are still operating I would like a custom!

I have checked out the bases and I want an African Wild Dog base for my custom. I would like it to stay the same color as on the base, the only changes being a long mane on it, overall covering the right eye and extending in a long scruff ending at the base of the tail, close in color to the dark neck scruff, and a black spiked collar around its neck. I don't really want any alts, and if it's possible I would like it to go straight from egg to adult, possibly with the smallest amount of required clicks because I'm lazy.

Here is a base for the mane (I do not own the image, note this is only a base):

http://static.chickensmoothie.com/item/2463&p=9487.jpg

Thanks so much!

-toxicsockmonkey