Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Ikiru

Rising Moon Pack ---- Sign Ups

Rising Moon Pack

A small pack of wolves who travel from place to place searching for a home. They finally came across a valley surrounded by mountains. The hidden paradise was perfect. Food, water, shelter, very few predators. The small pack quickly settled down. Though to their great dismay half of the valley was inhabited by another small pack of wolves. There were many fights and tussles, but they finally came to an agreement and split the land half and half. For many many moons they all lived happily alongside one another with very few scurmishes.

Unlike the cat clans the packs believed in "The Great Meadow" and "The Dark Forest".

Some wolves within the packs are tired of sharing and wish to change the old ways for the better (not really better). The dark forest seeks to help the ambitious wolves.

Forum:

Name:

Rank(Alpha, Beta, hunter, Omega, pup, patrol):

Personality:

Description/look:

A tainted wolf?

*Might edit and add more later*

Name:Moon

Rank(Alpha, Beta, hunter, Omega, pup, patrol): Patrol

Personality: She is very adventurous, which gets her in trouble a lot. Temperamental and anti-social. She is very smart and watches and plans over just charging in. Oddly she has a best friend who's a fox. Does not listen to orders very well.

Description/look:

post-6926-0-85161200-1439869088_thumb.jp

A tainted wolf? No

Other: Brother is Fox

Pack: Silent Forest

Name: Fox

Rank(Alpha, Beta, hunter, Omega, pup, patrol): hunter

Personality:Totally opposite of his sister Moon. Very friendly, energetic, mischievous, and carefree. He may not always agree to the rules or and order but he obeys anyway. He is the only one Moon really listens too.

Description/look:

post-6926-0-81033100-1439869566_thumb.jp

A tainted wolf? No

Other: Sister is Moon

Name: Silver

Personality: Stuck up and self centered. She always wants to be the best and spotlight of attention. She very much dislikes Moon and very jealous of her.

Description/look:

post-6926-0-30730500-1439869167_thumb.jp

A tainted wolf? Yes

Name: Swift

Personality: Funny and sarcastic. Has a secret crush on Moon. Very fast and him and his brother are the best at running down prey. Loyal and adventurous.

Description/look:

post-6926-0-32483200-1439869177_thumb.jp

A tainted wolf? No

Other: Brother is Dart

Pack: Rushing River

Name: Dart

Personality: Dotes on Silver and will do anything for her. Witty and devilish. Torn between his brother and Silver both whom he adores and loves. Ambitious and trickster

Description/look:

post-6926-0-36756900-1439869186_thumb.jp

Tainted wolf? Yes

Other: Brother is Swift

Name: Shadow

Personality: Funny, quickwitted. Loves to just walk and is basicly the reason he was put on patrol. He may not be the smartest, but he's definitely one of the most friendly and talkative. He loves to please others.

Description/look:

post-6926-0-81114100-1440105344_thumb.jp

A tainted wolf? No

Other: None

Name: Kyro

Rank(Alpha, Beta, hunter, Omega, pup, patrol): Hunter

Personality: Sneaky and narrow minded. She hates taking orders and loves causing chaos. She'll often sneak over into Rushing River territory and deliberately scare prey and destroy things. She also very very very much so hates pups. Best friends with Silver

Description/look:

post-6926-0-78286400-1440105332_thumb.jp

A tainted wolf? Yes

Other: Half wolf - half dog

Name: Birch

Rank(Alpha, Beta, hunter, Omega, pup, patrol): Omega

Personality: He's the typical omega. He's shy, doesn't over step his boundaries and watches over the pups when need be. 

Description/look: 2c7691382a80ad6a916a51a27a17ca9c.jpg

A tainted wolf? no

pack silent forest

Name: Fang

Rank(Alpha, Beta, hunter, Omega, pup, patrol): beta

Personality: She's fierce, loyal, and wants to be alpha. She has a quick temper and that can get her into trouble sometimes.

Description/look: 5501087249_7f6bb17158_z.jpg

A tainted wolf? yes

pack rushing river

Name: Howler

Rank(Alpha, Beta, hunter, Omega, pup, patrol): pup

Personality: He's very sweet. he's ambitious for his size and hopes to be alpha one day. He already practices hunting with his friend

Description/look: m_1161640_EyV1GBxjQEKF.jpg

A tainted wolf? no

Name: Pine

Rank(Alpha, Beta, hunter, Omega, pup, patrol): pup

Personality: He's very quiet. He likes to talk to himself sometimes  but only so that he can follow a train of thought. Some of the other wolves think he's crazy, but hes not.

Description/look: Jim-and-jamie-dutcher-a-howling-black-fe

A tainted wolf? no

Name: Fenrir

Personality: Young and ambitious, Fenrir is a fierce and outgoing, egotistical male. He wants to be alpha, but he will settle for beta if he has a good enough leader. Right now he wants nothing more than to protect and expand the territory they live in. He strongly believes in the "Survival of the Fittest," and that the pack he lives in should own all of the territory around here. He is always itching for a battle, but he knows better than to go against the alpha's commands. He has been put in his place before and he is sure that if he rebels it will happen again. 

Description/look:

gray-wolf.jpg

A tainted wolf? Yep

-Snow is his sister-

Name: Snow

Personality: A very kind and quite kind of wolf. She doesn't say much, but she will hold a conversation if someone approaches her. As a hunter, her body has trained her to be as quite as possible and to act quick, no hesitation allowed. She respects her leaders and knows her place within the pack; unlike her brother, she believes that the territory they have now is just fine, but that opinion would quickly change if the hunts started to become unsuccessful. She dreams of finding a mate and having pups one day. 

Description/look:

Gray-Wolf.jpg-665x385.jpg

A tainted wolf? hmm, nah. 

-Brother is Fenrir- 

Pack: Silent Firest

Name: Tundra 

Rank(Alpha, Beta, hunter, Omega, pup, patrol): Alpha (If not Hunter if fine)

Personality: Tundra has a very noble and brave personality. He will do what is best for the pack, even if not every wolf agrees with him. He is slightly old fashioned in his way of thinking, so he believes in peace; however, he is not afraid to fight or take into consideration what his pack wants. The only thing he doesn't want is unnecessary skirmishes and deaths. Every wolf is always going on and dreaming about being alpha, but it's not all fun and games when the fate of many lives rest on your shoulders. He is very wise and still has long to live; he keeps a cool head on his shoulders, but has the typical 'superior' air around him, even if he doesn't mean to. 

Description/look:

White_Wolf_Winter_by_AshleySmith.jpg

A tainted wolf? Not yet at least. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Frost

Personality: A very level headed kind of wolf, she doesn't really make decisions off of her emotions, but rather the facts of what is in front of her. She is cold heartened and doesn't really get along with others that are not close friends to her. She respects the alpha's and beta's wishes without question. She doesn't think that fighting over the valley is what is necessary, but if her pack leads her into battle, she will fight until her dying breath. 

Description/look:

gray-wolf-tumblr-the-champion.jpg?w=500

A tainted wolf? Nah

Name: Crusher

Rank(Alpha, Beta, hunter, Omega, pup, patrol): Beta? if not Hunter Please

Personality: A very outstanding member of the pack, but he's young and ambitious. His family has served the alpha and their pups generation before they ever set a paw into the valley. He believes that they should take the valley for their pack, since he believes they have superior genes and are the better wolves to begin with. He will not go into battle if the pack does not agree on doing so. The valley will always come after his pack. He did chase off his sister for a traitorous ideal she had, and has been enraged ever since their rival pack took her in. 

Description/look:

original.jpg

A tainted wolf? Yes

-sister is Ginger-

Name: Ginger

Rank(Alpha, Beta, hunter, Omega, pup, patrol): Omega

Personality: A very sweet and caring wolf with a fantasy of ideas. She believes the only reason she was accepted into the pack was because the alpha found her beliefs amusing and out of the box. She thinks that what is best for both packs is to become one large pack so that they can continue to grow and eventually extend their borders outside of the valley. They could become an unstoppable force that would always have well fed bellies. She knows to keep to herself though, now that she was taken in after being chased off. She is hoping that she can officially be accepted by the pack and maybe move up to a rank that would be more useful for these wolves. 

Description/look:

Arctic+Wolf.jpg

A tainted wolf? Not yet?

-Brother is Crusher-

@Ikiru i added three more wolves and their packs to even out the pack numbers. I hope this is alright, please tell me if there is something you disagree with. 

Forum:

Name: Reveka

Personality: She is a beautiful young wolf with a sweet and sour side. She is very fond of her packmates but can be a little short tempered sometimes. She is very loyal to her pack and would do anything for them. She is very shy around strangers but once she warms up to them she is fine. 

Description/look:

img-thing.jpg

-slightly smaller build

-very fast but is lacking in strength 

-slightly smaller but very long legs

A tainted wolf? Nope

Other: Sister is Aeron

Pack: Silent Forest 

Forum:

Name: Aeron

Personality: She is hot headed at times. She had to be made into a hunter cause while on patrols she would always start a fight with the neighboring wolves. She felt like all the land should belong to her pack! She is very snappy and is seldom spoke to. Her sister is the only one who puts some effort into actually spending time with her. Aeron may not show it but she actually loves her sister and wants whats best for them both and the pack.

Description/look:

eastern-wolf-subspecies-canis-lupus-lyca

-A lean build 

-Not very fast but is very powerful (and she knows it)

-Longer front claws, missing one dew claw (due to a fight)

-Has small scars across muzzle, shoulder, and left leg

A tainted wolf? Yes

Other: Sister is Reveka

Pack: Silent Forest 

I'm so sorry everyone! I totally forgot to tell you all to put which pack you were from! Since there is two packs in the valley you can belong to either one (can have characters in both packs). Because of there being two packs there can also be two Alphas, Betas, and Omegas.

Could everyone edit their forum and add Pack: Rushing River or Silent Forest

@Bear and @Rivershine All accepted!

@ just mentioning for the update:D

@

Bear has changed his form so that his Beta is in Silent Forest and his Omega Rushing River. I know you had both a Beta and an Omega so they will haft to go to opposite Packs. If that is a problem please talk to Bear. I'm very sorry but he changed his form first.

Alpha position still available for Silent Forest Pack! Also no more hunters or patrol for Silent forest, only kits......because after writing down a list for myself I see any more would be to many. Two hunters, one patrol, and one kit positions available for Rushing River.

P.S. I will be adding two more characters a bit later (already added in positions so irrelevant to openings above)

tumblr_lziqrySA2u1qf58e8o1_500.jpg

Name: Dire

Personality: Dire is what you might call a gruff lone wolf who mostly prefers to be off on his own than with others. He doesn't mind pack life nor does he mind a single life, which ever supplies him with his needs works just fine. In fact, had he not met Quinn he may have lived his life a loner and died a loner. He doesn't like drama and usually cuts straight to the point, follows orders for the most part, and while he respects alphas and betas he is not unconditionally loyal. In the end, Dire looks out for Dire, nothing more. However his way of life was quickly turned upside down when this brute met Quinn, a young, small dog out in the woods. Never one for killing pups, Dire simply left the pup alone without a second thought, however it soon became apparent that the pup was following him. No matter how many times he tried to scare the little thing off the pup simply patted with that goofy grin as if Dire was really a teddy bear than a fierce wolf. After some moons of this Dire thought this would never end. One night however when Dire was sleeping with the Quinn borrowed into his side like usual, he awoke to the sound of a wolverine's ugly cry. It sounded further off, nothing to be worried about... Unt he realized that he was alone. Instantly his mind and body flipped into action and he was racing off after the cry, breaking through the underbrush to find Quinn cornered by the wolverine. The small touch of ow I turned Dire cold at the sight and he quickly fell upon the wolverine in a stage of rage, sending it off. It was then that Dire realized he had come to care for Quinn. Soon, Quinn turned 1 years old and not long after they met the Rushing River pack and joined their ranks as Dire believed Quinn would be safer, even if Dire prefered his single life. Now a half half year later Dire is of Patrol and Quinn, surprisingly enough, was a hunter. Dire still worried for his safety.

Description/look: Dire is a large, brown wolf with hints of different shades of browns. His eyes are of the usual intense amber. He has sturdy, powerful shoulders and his pelt it marred here and thee by old scars.

A tainted wolf? Yet to be discovered.

Husky+german+shepard+cross+_23c31c0635f4

Name:Quinn

Rank(Alpha, Beta, hunter, Omega, pup, patrol): Hunter (not a great hunter)

Personality: Quinn is friendly, kind, and a bit on the goofy side. Still very much a pup at heart he doesn't quite grasp intense situation even thought he knows something is wrong. He doesn't quite understand pack life either or why there must be ranks though he never says anything in front of those of higher rank as Dire has asked him. Anything easily pleases him or makes him happy. He loves Dire a lot, looking up to him like an older brother figure. Despite his pup personality Quinn is actually pretty good at judging character as he did that day with Dire. He just gets this feeling when he is around others and from the way they act though sometimes he might get it wrong as he has a very trusting and doggy loyal nature.

Description/look:Quinn is a mix between a husky and a German Shepard. Standing only half the side of a wolf, with crystal blue eyes. He is an excellent runner and could go for a while but his strength when compared to a wolf leaves much to be desired, though he tries.

A tainted wolf? Heck no. He's too goofy!

​

@Ikiru I know, I could finish last night cause momsy told me to go to bed. I'm thinking Rushing river pack for my two. Also is it okay if one is a dog that Dire unwilling adopted? The breed is part husky too but I could get creative and make him some part wolf? I'll try to get to them tonight otherwise tomorrow. I have a funeral party today.

@Rose305

Okay....yeah rushing river is good. Yes you can have an adopted dog or hybrid. Kyro, one of my characters is a wolf-dog. On Dire both hunter and patrol positions are available so whichever you want. Though only one patrol and two hunter positions available. :D

@Ikiru Alright, sounds good. I think patrol for Dire and Omega for Quinn (that's the dog). I might not get to their forms till later. Basically, Quinn bumped into Dire one day and basically started following him much to Dire's annoyance. However Dire has come to care for Quinn in a brotherly way even if he doesn't show it. ^^