Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
LordoftheRing

Reach One Million

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Status Updates

• Kaylercool

Anyone interested in a Kitsu No Sakura alt trade?
      I know they're pretty rare, and most don't even have them, but I happen to have two of the same alt. 
      I'll trade alt 3 ->  for any other alt. Preferably alt 1->  or 2-> . 
      I'd also be open to trading this pet for something else with a similar rarity. 
      · 0 replies
    • Uni_Animalia

I might not be on here for a little while or as much, because I just found out my sister's pregnant with her first child, and I'm going to be an aunt for the first time, so if I'm not on here, don't worry just family stuff. <3
      · 2 replies
    • CaitlynMellark

Whenever I see 'free art drawings for ___ people', I get tired because the same 3 people basically jump on those
      Like, let other people get art please :'))) I am sick of you getting your art drawn the same way for the 15th time, I want my stuff drawn for free for once
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

So, My Chemical Romance just uploaded a heck ton of music video outtakes like three hours ago. 
      ...interesting. Why are they doing this now though? 
      I don't know if I should be happy or sad. ;_; 
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

I have a CYO ready to go for an upcoming Valentines Day giveaway of mine, but I am unsure of how I want to go about this giveaway. 
      I want to make it unique, perhaps do some sort of game. 
      Thoughts?

Also, I'm considering doing another Valentines CYO because I like making them, but I'm low on brushes.
      I might sell designs if anyone is interested. or maybe something else. I don't know.

· 5 replies