Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
LordoftheRing

Walking Dead {Punisher and I}

1. This is a roleplay between @Punisher and I only us can post please don't post if you do you'll face my wrath which is pretty much going to be yelling.
  3. Onwards to the the rules lpretty sure we know the rules just follow Pa and nothing could go wrong.
  5. Plot:
  6. It been months since the outbreak and I been struggling to survival scavenging for supplies sleeping with one eye open pretty much what I'm trying to do is survive since everyone out themselves and if your not careful you might be joining the ranks of the ghouls, zombies Bitters.  Whatever you call them plus the living you might want to watch out for to. No telling what they are thinking unless your in a group you might be safe.
  8. Character sheet:
  9. Name
  11. Age
  13.  Rank 
  15. Gender
  17. Appearance
  19. Personality
  21. History
  23. Gear
  25. Other
  27. So yeah think that's it.
  29. Have any questions please do ask.

Name: Grimm Castle

Appearance:
 punisher-1989-01-g.thumb.jpg.feadd011032

6'3 240

Personality: Blunt, honest, loyal. Strong morals, harshly punishes those he deems evil, isn't really opposed to shooting people.

History: Homeless most of his life, the ways of survival were already ingrained in him before the world fell. Got separated from his girlfriend, Mine Chase. Recently heard of someone matching her description, very motivated

Gear: Long barreled custom pistol with interchangeable parts so it can fire a variety of round types (.22, .44, .308, .50) sticks mostly to .22 unless he's expecting trouble, rounds more common. Two handed long sword is primary.

Other:

Has a bibcat named Grave that helps him hunt and keep walkers occupied image.thumb.jpg.d14e3cabac5389dc9a4134de

Edited by The Punisher

Name - Oliver Young

Age - 21

Rank- Hunter

Gender - Male

Personality - Oliver is strong, both literally and metaphorically. Being an Marine, he is very fit in the ways of surviving and has gotten very good at fighting and defending himself against walkers. Back at home, Oliver is known to be audacious and unruly but determined; when he sets his mind on doing something he wouldn't give up until its done. He is insensitive towards most people but is fiercely protective of those he cares about and will do anything he can to protect and take care of them. Despite Oliver's seemingly callous personality he can be quite social and has a good sense of humour.

Picture- http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQtuQCFzi509QZs5UKHbL9Aurw69Hsov9qq_WIXZ5GxnCD504xgvFeMnqe

Appearance - He's tall and well slender muscular build stands 6'1, 133 lbs, tan skin tone has hazel eyes dark brown hair. Scars on his forearms jagged scar on his left side cheek.

History - Oliver had what you would call an average life when he was young. His mother passed away when he was 17, and at the age of 18 he joined the Military. 

Gear- Bayonet attach to an AK- 47 riffle with 700 rounds a trench sword, and  22 caliber with 500 rounds. A backpack with some canned goods and some extra clothes, rope and medical supplies.

Other - Oliver has a German Shepherd Husky mix Dawn always by his side. She my look cute and all but is very proactive over her owner.

Picture of Dawn- images-1.jpeg

Oliver stood there leaning over the rail of the balcony looking through his telescope rifle watching the ghouls wander down below. Knowing he couldn't stay he been here far to long his goal was to keep going for it wasn't wise to stay in one place for long. If he had it right he been staying up here a day and a half really was time to move on, he thought. Of course he had tk leave Dawn but Oliver knew that Dawn would be fine she had a nack on keeping safe, smiling just at the thought. Other day without seeing anyone beside the ghouls he did really miss hearing someone's voice but that couldn't be helped plus there was no telling if the person was friend or foe. At least he had Dawn for company and thanks to her he was still alive, for he was ready to give up when he stumble upon her three people were trying to kill her. What it look to him and he went mad telling them to leave the dog alone of course that didn't work all that well. The folks turn telling him to get lost and that when he lost it and knock them all out. Shaking his head to get rid of that thought he wasn't proud of what he did but he couldn't let the dog come to harm. Checking below making sure the coast was clear grabbing his backpack climbing down the rope. Reaching the firm ground letting go of the rope looking around his surroundings looking for the best way out. It seem the east seem to have less zombies so that was his direction he'll be going, knowing he'll still have to take ghouls down but not as many in the other directions he could take. Thinking Dawn would show up once he he leaves the town.

Grimm cut another walker down. He'd bagged twenty already that morning. He saw what looked like a dog in the distance, drawing his long barreled sidearm. It looked well kept, so someone else had to be around. He sheathed his long sword, keeping his handgun at the ready as he walked down the road. Grave at his heels, ears perked for trouble.

Oliver began walking down the road it didn't take long before Dawn came over to him. "Hmm, I see your fine where you been?" Oliver said knowing he wasn't going to receive an answer. That was the downside being alone so long he starts to talk to Dawn like she was a human who would talk back. Why didn't they stay with him he wonder thinking of the two other Marines he traveled with. Shaking his head walking killing sereval ghouls on his way. Halting seeing the way Dawn stood knowing what it meant someone was close by gripping his rifle. "Wait for it." He whispered catching sight of the figure in the distance. Seem the person was walking in his direction question was if this person was friendly or not?

Grimm say the person. He wasn't particularly impressive, rather skinny. Sure his arms had some tone to him, but Grimm didn't think him a threat. He holstered his gun. "Hello, there! I don't want anything, just some info on a person."he called, keeping his distance as to not cause a confrontation.

Oliver watch the person noticing the guy seem to be well fed which was fine, as long as he didn't try to steal form him they were good. Otherwise he'll fight to survive seeing the guy holster his gun at least this wasn't going to turn ugly. Hearing the guy say he didn't want anything only information on a person. "Go on I'm listening." He called back glad the person was keeping his distance for Daww most likely would puonce on him.

An interesting question to ask Oliver thought hearing ask him if he seen a pink haired girl. "Can't say I haven't run into many people nowadays you be my first I seen." He said. Oliver was sure he hasn't seen any pink haired girl. "Wait a second actaully maybe I have before I came here to this dead town but that was a week ago don't know if she'll still be there." Now remember he saw someone while on his way.

Yes actually if he thought about it he should warn him about the bandits he ran into three or so days ago. Though before he could answer hearing Grimm say there was a man standing behind him. Darn Grimm had distract him for no one ever sneaks up on him. "A man behind me you say?" Swinging around to face the man. 

The man raised his rifle, but his head exploded before he could speak. Grimm had pulled out his pistol, and shot him from a good forty yards. The thing was quiet, firing a .22 at the time. Grimm walked past the stranger, and appropriated the rifle. "Remington Model 783. Fires 223." He rummaged through the dead man's pockets and pack. He tossed a can of beef stew at the stranger. "For your trouble. "

Now why did the stranger do that he was capable of handling it Oliver just stood there looking at the now lifeless body on the ground. If the stranger wanted to waste his ammo that was fine by him, it wasn't his problem. Now wherr did Dawn go to? Seeing Grimm rummaged through the dead man's pockets. "Thanks but next time let me handle it." He said catching the can of beef stew. "Bandits is what you have to watch out for." 

"Yeah, I know. You're welcome." Noah snapped. He didn't have the patience to deal with ungrateful people. "So which way is it, and I'll be gone." He shouldered the dead man's pack and rifle, giving him an icy stare