Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
matchiitehew

Chit's CYO & Custom Shop [open] *SPECIAL PETS FOR SALE!*

3 hours ago, matchiitehew said:

@Lilytora
Sent :)

@Starstream
Hey hun, just cancelled our trade for now because it's been sitting for so long, but of course if you still want the teacup pom set in the future, just let me know!

Nods I understand. Don't worry I still want a set - I just have to get a ton of zc saved. I don't even remember how much I will need to save xD

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Recent Status Updates

• Husker Wolf

I'm in the market to buy a Sphynx Cat. Just one. Any alt, any gender. I can do a trade, ZC or ZP. PM me if interested. 
      · 0 replies
    • Creus

So what do you all think of this, one of my foster kittens got spayed, a week later she has a large grape sized lump right where the stitches/glue are. I contacted my foster group, they said she would be fine and they where adopting her out tomorrow. I told them no, she needs to go to the vet, after awhile of going back and fourth, they offered to take her but I could not be there. I refused and they finally said I could take the kitten myself but I would not be allowed in the room with the vet tech or see the report....
      · 5 replies
    • Pixie

Currently on line here daily. Just discovered breeding hybrids. Gran-kids in school and I have the computer all to myself.
      · 0 replies
    • Husker Wolf

Moving along, just just moving along. :3
      Hatch hatchie, pet pets.
      Idk.
      · 0 replies
    • Creus

Two of my foster kittens left me today for their forever homes. Had them for two months now, they started off as terrified feral kittens

· 1 reply