Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Luckyduckylikeafiretrucky

Sword Art Online (dee_Iasalle and I)

Pretty much SAO but with our OCs. Not much to say... XD

Name: Thomas Misaki

Username: Misaki_T, though whoever meets him in SAO just calls him Misaki.

Personality: Thomas is a quiet guy. He likes to play video games, which is why he got into SAO. He can be quite sarcastic and funny, though some people find him annoying. He is also stubborn and very laid back, not getting into trouble unless it is important to himself or someone he cares about. 

History: Thomas was born in America, but his parents died, so he was moved to live with his grandparents in Japan when he was around five. He doesn't speak great Japanese, but it's second nature for him to speak it. He got into video games when he was ten because his grandmother died, leaving him with his sick grandfather. He would disappear into his room for hours so he could escape the real world. He doesn't like to talk about his problems though.

Picture:  anime-boy-brown-hair-stars-Favim.com-320

4126_anime-guys-with-brown-hair-and-blue

Description: Thomas is around five foot eight, with a slender body. He looks kind of feminine, and can sometimes be mistaken for a girl. He looks quite young for his age, with a round babyish face. He has shaggy brown hair and auburn colored eyes. In the real world, can always been seen with headphones in.

Weapon:  latest?cb=20120612093750The third to last, blackish blue looking. Pretty standard looking sword.

Other?: None, do you need me to add anything into my form?

@dee_lasalle

Thomas was listening to the game creator, Kayaba Akihiko, spout out a bunch of crap about not leaving the game. With a shaking hand, he pulled out the mirror in his inventory. He looked into it to see his avatar staring back. A young man with an older stature. Silky brown hair and pensive green eyes. And right before his eyes, a bright light enveloped his face. He squeezed his eyes shut and then once the light was gone, he opened them again. And staring at him was his normal face. A childish demeanor with dull auburn eyes and shaggy messed up brown hair. He dropped the mirror in shock and his gaze traveled back to the silent game dev. The hooded figure said a few more things to know, before disappearing. The whole bazaar went into chaos after that, people streaming out of there immediately. Thomas' eyes wandered the crowd, trying to think of his next move. He knew the best places to hunt and get XP, so that was easy. He was a beta tester after all. 

Evangeline stood listening. This whole thing couldn't be real, could it? She took out her mirror, staring at her avatar. She looked older, especially in the chest and cheekbone area. However, right before her eyes she changed back to her irl stature. Her golden brown eyes were a bit less golden now, and her hair was redder. She frowned, simply putting the mirror away. She hated the way she looked. She reached to her back, pulling her hood over her head. She then looked up at the game dev., watching him disappear. She frowned. She wasn't going to panic, at least not now. It wasn't rational. She took a deep breath, then turned and hurried off through an alleyway. She wasn't a beta tester, but she was good at thinking of plans for a game. She knew it would be best to head to the next town in order to get XP. She had taken a few of the paths that should've been avoided, but she didnt mind. She killed every thing that attacked her, gaining the XP as she went. However, when running, she bumped into another player, sending them tumbling along the path. Once they stopped, Evangeline immediately got up into a battle stance, just in case the player, Miskai_T, attacked. She slowly started to back up, "Sorry.." She whispered.

Thomas was traveling down a side path to get to the best XP spot he knew of on the first level, when someone barreled into him full force. He immediately lost his footing and it was then he wished he had a better acrobatics skill. That would be his next grind. He and the person went tumbling down the alley a few paces, with the person landing on tip of him. He got a good look at the red head under the hood before she scrambled off of him, knocking the breath out of him. He took a few seconds to wheeze out breaths, before standing. "You should really be more careful. Running while daydreaming isn't the brightest idea," He said with a cool voice. Thomas looked at her username curiously. Eva. He let out a sigh, dusting off his shirt. He watched her eyes flicker towards his username as well, but she looked ready to fight him. "Cool your jets. I was the one walking and you knocked me off my feet. Literally," He said, putting his hands up with a calm expression. "I'm Misaki," Thomas said with a nod, using his username as his name. He didn't have much time to chat with this girl, if what the game dev said was true, then he needed to start bulking up. And pretty soon.

Evangeline frowned. She sighed softly, slowly putting her sword back in it's sheath. She looked to his hands, then frowned. "I'm Eva.. You can put your hands down." She sighed. "Sorry, I just didnt want to die. Had to be sure you weren't a Pk-er.." She sighed. "You seem like you know your way around. You're a beta tester.. Arent you?" She fixed her hood, making sure it kept her face covered. She knew he had seen her face but she really didnt care.

Thomas stared at her as she quickly came out of a defensive stance. Once she had put her sword away, he put his hands down slowly. "This is a town, Eva. No killing here," He said calmly, scratching the back of his head. He didn't really want to talk with this girl anymore, she definitely seemed like a noob or something. He couldn't have her try to follow him around or anything. That would be a pain. "Ah, you could say that, I guess. I'm not a beta tester, no. I've just explored quite a bit before this all started," He said, talking about the whole 'not leaving thing'. He watched her fix her hood and he glanced down the alley where sunlight streamed through, "I should really be going though, you probably have plans to do stuff as well, am I right?" He said with a small grin. It disappeared quickly though, as he turned towards the sun. "I would like to get to the next town, that's probably where people will be starting to get parties together to take on the dungeon," He said, running his fingers through his shaggy brown hair.

Evangeline frowned. "I knew that.. But you know.. There's such thing called an error or glitch.. I was being cautious." She sighed, looking to the side. "Yeah I guess I have my own plans.." She sighed. "Well.. I'll see you. I guess. Good luck." She ran past him, killing a wolf that spawned in front of her with one strike. She didnt plan to be in a guild, but if people were going to form some sort of party to get past the first dungeon boss, she would definitely have to participate. 

Thomas swung his simple iron sword down on the last spider's head and wstched it dissipate into a million red shards. He collected the spider glands and tusks, thinking he could get a good price for them. He then checked the time and realized he was going to be late to the meeting. He thanked his lucky stars that over the last couple of weeks he raised his agility. Two weeks. That's how long it took for them to find the first boss room. And for at least 2000 people to die on SAO. It was a harsh reality. Thomas still couldn't believe it. He lurched forward and ran towards the cities bright lights. Once in the bustling town, he pushed past NPCS and players, and he finally made it to the huge coliseum on the other side of town. He quietly seated himself on the outer edge and listened to a guy spout off some stuff about the boss. Thomas sighed and pushed his bangs back from his forehead.

Evangeline had been simply waiting where the meeting would be held. She was looking over her stats. As usual, she had her hood up. In two weeks, she managed to max her cooking skull, and level up her agility and a few other skills, but not that many. She swiped her menu away, leaning back. She noticed a few players making comments, saying how she might be a pk-er because of the way she dressed, and how ominous it seemed. She rolled her eyes, igorning the comments.

Thomas was listening to the man on the stage, when his eyes landed on Thomas. "Misaki! Took you long enough!" He called with a smile. Thomas sunk further into the seat he took and glared at the man on the stage. It was Azule, one of the merchants he made deals with daily. He was leading the parties. Of course, Azule was one of the only people who knew Thomas' real skill. "Come down here and tell us about the boss!" He said happily. Thomas turned his face away, "I don't know anything about it," Thomas replied tartly. Azule looked over at his party members with a shrug. "We will be going tonight! Make sure you're all in a party for this!" The man beside Azule said, glaring at Thomas with dagger eyes. Thomas peered around and his eyes landed on a hooded figure. I guess she was the only one that had no party. He slid down to right above her and tapped her shoulder, "Do you have a party?" He said quietly with an awkward tone.

Evangeline looked to Thomas. She looked to the side, "No.. I don't have a party.." She sighed. "We can form one.. If you want." She glanced to the others, wondering if they would all live. She tried to predict who would die, who would survive. Would Thomas survive? She looked over him, frowning a bit.

Thomas couldn't remember if he had seen this player before. He had met so many people, he can't remember all of them. "I don't mind forming a party, if you wouldn't mind," He sent her a party request with a weird smile. "I'm Misaki by the way. We've probably met before, but I'm not really good with remembering faces and named," He said, leaning back and waiting for her to accept. He casted a glance towards Azule, who was with his seven man party, enjoying talking to them. He really wasn't friends with Azule, though the man apparently thought so.

Evangeline looked to Thomas. She looked to the side, after accepting the request. "Yeah.. We have met before." She sighed. "I believe I ran into you after the opening cermony." She shrugged. "Not a big deal." She leaned back, scanning over the area again. She then opened her stats, reading over them. She frowned a little, wondering if she would be able to survive. 

Thomas looked at her name and he nodded, remembering that she was the first player he actually talked too. Eva or something like that. And he was right, of course. Eva. He scratched his head and stretched, "So, we got a couple of hours before we head out. For being in my party, I can treat you to dinner or something," He said, shrugging. He stood up and dusted off his plain grey shirt and brown pants. He didn't like heavy armor, and he hadn't found any good light armor yet, so he just kept clothing he found. "Or I'll just meet you when we are leaving," He said as Azule came up the stairs to him. "Why didn't you say anything at the meeting? You are the one who found the boss room!" He said, slapping Thomas on the back hard. Thomas sighed, "You saw it as well, you probably know more about it anyways. Your sight is better," He grumbled. "By the way, have anything worth selling to me? I heard you went out," Azule said. Thomas nodded and traded the spider stuff he got for some good gold. Azule was pretty rich, he was a top player. "Alright Misaki, I guess I'll see you at the raid," He said, cupping his shoulder before leaving the arena.

Evangeline looked to Thomas. "No thanks.. I can make my own food.. Maxed out my cooking skill so.." She looked away. "I'll just meet you beforehand.." She left before Azule made his way over. She met up with him just before everyone headed out. She had her armor on, but under her cloak.

Thomas watched the girl go with a weird look. "Maxed out her cooking skill? That's a little useless," He mumbled to himself leaving the arena so he could train a little.

Once it was well after sundown, Thomas met with all of the raid. He hadn't changed anything on himself except he had his sword on his back so it was visible. His party member had armor on now, and he wondered if she was scared. He walked with the raid through the cleared dungeon, only encountering a few monsters that were easily taken care of by the members at the front. Once they were at the boss' door, Azule stopped. "We will have two groups. My party and Sasha's party will be the main attackers and the rest will defend us and attack whatever is not the boss," Azule said, before turning around to open the door.

Evangeline had also equipped her sword. It rested on her hip. She looked around, then looked to Thomas. She frowned a bit and looked away. She knew her cloak would put her at a slight disadvantage but she didnt care. She took a deep breath As they all walked into dungeon. She put her hand on her sword, ready to take it out if needed. She wasn't going to take it out of it's sheath until she felt she needed to. She looked around, observing her surroundings. 

Thomas followed the raid inside quietly, his sneaking skill kicking in, he became practically invisible to any enemy nearby. As they all entered, the door behind them slammed shut and bright lights flared up, blinding Thomas. He shielded his eyes then once the lights dimmed, he opened his eyes wide to survey the surroundings. The ground shook as something stomped their way. A large kangaroo like creature stomped towards them, it's blue skin greasy. It roared and pulled out a large sword. As it roared, little creatures that looked exactly like it spawned, croaking and running towards them. Azule and his party ran past them towards the boss. Thomas backed up so he was standing with Eva. "We should do a trade off. I'll attack it first and then you finish it off. Sound good?" Without another word, he ran forward towards the first monster, pulling out his old iron sword. He slashed across the monster's chest, then ducked away from its attack. Though he wasn't fast enough, and got nicked on the cheek. He turned around and stabbed at it wildly, not prepared for its actual speed.

Evangeline nodded a bit to Thomas. She watched him get struck, frowning. She had her sword ready. She growled a bit, unshezthing it. She took a deep breath before making her switch with Thomas. She ran toward the boss and was barely missed by his sword. It completely destroyed her cloak. She frowned, then jumped up and made a few stabs before jumping off the creatures stomach and doing a backflip off. Of course, she had worked on her ability skill and gotten it worthy to do such a move. 

((Just to make sure, they are just fighting minions. They won't fight the boss quite yet.))

Thomas watched the girl run towards the minion, so he quickly turned around so he could watch her take it out. She seemed pretty fluid in her movements. The creature did rip up her cloak with his sword. She looked like a flame as she backflipped off the monster's stomach. The minion fell to the ground before its HP dropped to zero and it exploded into a million crystal shards. Thomas nodded to his party member, ready to take on the next little minion, when he heard someone shout. His head shot up as he looked over towards the boss. Azule was away from his party, which had backed up. He was now taking on the boss by himself. Thomas widened his eyes, realizing the man was probably going for the rare loot the boss should drop. He lurched forward, weaving past the minions precisely, he came to Azule's aid as he was thrown across the floor, the boss's sword pierced right through his chest. "Azule!" Thomas yelled, coming to stop by his comrade's body. He kneeled down and tried his hardest to pull the sword out of the man's chest, but it was stuck in the floor. "Misaki," Azule choked out. Thomas quickly kneeled down and fished a healing potion from his inventory. "I'll get the sword out of you, you just gotta drink this potion-" Misaki tried to force the drink into Azule's mouth, but he refused. "Beat the game, Misaki, I know you can do it," He said with a smile. And then he was gone. His image shattering into a bunch of blue particles. Thomas stared at the sword in front of him with wide eyes. Rage boiled in his chest, and he grabbed the huge hilt of the sword, yanking on it. It came out easily and a loot screen came up, telling him the sword's name was 'Shining Glory'. He pulled it out of his inventory, it was now a good size for him to use. He slashed it and turned towards the monster with anger.