Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jadespets
      This is Lexi one of the puppers she’s very shy and only likes me and follows me around the house they protect me from my bigger dogs as they think they will hurt me
    • By Jadespets
      These are the dogs I’m going to watch for awhile until I get my new dog that is currently breeding, it will be her last litter as she has joint issues I will post a pic of her later but we are just going to have these guys for a while and these are Russian chihuahuas a rare Breed of chihuahua
    • By Dashy
      I was looking through my pets and realized I had a bunch of eggs and pets that I either don't need or will never get a chance to hatch. I decided to make a 50zc pet haul. A few that you may see will be free/less than 50 as well.
      Here's the link:
      http://petadoptables.com/profile.php?user=dragon egg 123
      It's not yet finished and more pets will be added over time. <3 Enjoy! ^^
      (You're also allowed to as many pets as you'd like. I'll add a rules section somewhere in this post eventually, lol)

• By Jadespets
      Hey guys! Just wanted to post this topic because I wanted to know all of your guys favorite pets and/or species on cs personally I love bunnies! Especially the baby bunnies love it when they are pps as well! I love all pps pets as they are adorable! The adults are cute as well I love the new pets on the Easter event page I’m saving for the bumble bee bunny I can’t get the right eggs for it sadly 
      sorry if it’s messy it’s late and I’m tired lol
      -jade
    • By Kaylercool
      Last edited: 01/31/2018
      Rules: You may NOT resell any CYOs you receive from me. You will not be able to get more from me if you break this rule. If you decide you no longer want one of my CYOs return it to me. 

Hello, everyone!  
       I'm going to be giving out free birthday CYOs! Of course what the pet actually is is a surprise! ;D
      I will show off the egg though. 
      There are three different alts and three stages. 
      If you're interested in receiving one for your birthday please let me know a date!
      (If it has already passed you may wait until next year or receive a late gift.)
      I'm only giving each person one each unless I decide otherwise.
      (Per year. So, as long as there are some left you may have another for the next year.) 
      If your egg hatches and you'd like a different alt I will do swaps. Private message me about that.
      Also, if you want a certain gender please let me know.

If you want to be cute and tell me a wrong date just to get one early then you're NOT getting another on your actual birthday!

Upcoming Birthdays:

SwiftTalon: June 19. 
      Kirito: August 23. 
      rebeccaqwer12: May 17.
      CaitlynMellark: June 24.
                                                                         Lady of Baskerville: August 4.

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Recent Status Updates

• Husker Wolf

I'm in the market to buy a Sphynx Cat. Just one. Any alt, any gender. I can do a trade, ZC or ZP. PM me if interested. 
      · 0 replies
    • Creus

So what do you all think of this, one of my foster kittens got spayed, a week later she has a large grape sized lump right where the stitches/glue are. I contacted my foster group, they said she would be fine and they where adopting her out tomorrow. I told them no, she needs to go to the vet, after awhile of going back and fourth, they offered to take her but I could not be there. I refused and they finally said I could take the kitten myself but I would not be allowed in the room with the vet tech or see the report....
      · 5 replies
    • Pixie

Currently on line here daily. Just discovered breeding hybrids. Gran-kids in school and I have the computer all to myself.
      · 0 replies
    • Husker Wolf

Moving along, just just moving along. :3
      Hatch hatchie, pet pets.
      Idk.
      · 0 replies
    • Creus

Two of my foster kittens left me today for their forever homes. Had them for two months now, they started off as terrified feral kittens

· 1 reply