Chatbox
    Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf's Characters

You do not have permission to use these characters in any way, shape or form. You may not use them as references or anything of the sort.

The characters all belong solely to myself and are characters in actual books I'm writing and plan to publish.

I'll be posting them in several categories.

Post 1: Shapeshifters 

Post 2: Anthros

~ Will edit this if more categories come up

Shapeshifters

Name: Raj Phana
Nickname(s): N/A
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Shifter Species: Arctic Fox/Indian fox hybrid(though it's believed he has the blood of a Kitsune shape shifter because he has three tails, though it's not proven if he does or if it's only because of a birth defect)
Short background story: Raj lives with his uncle, though the relationship between the two isn't good. He doesn't trust others, he even has a hard time completely trusting Xyander, the only person he really considers a friend. He is often seen doodling in a sketch pad, listening to music or doing something with Xyander. At school he is quite often bullied, but only when Xyander isn't around. He has a sickly thin look to him and also a somewhat feminine look, which he clearly doesn't like.
Other: N/A

Name: Xyander Chang
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual Homoromantic 
Shifter Species: Eastern Dragon
Short background story: Xyander was originally a Chinese foreign exchange student, but through certain events that occurred when he was 14 he lost his memories from a concussion that lasted several months, because of this he has no knowledge of being a shape shifter, let alone being able to turn into a dragon. He wasn't able to compete that year of school and was held back another year after that for unknown reasons. He is very smart and athletic. He is very close to Raj, regardless of being about three years older. It is obvious to most that he has feelings for Raj, more than that of a friend; Raj isn't aware of this and Xyander wants to keep it that way.
Other:

Name: Kane Beaumont
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Shifter Species: Barghest/Cadejo/Dip hybrid
Short background story: Up until he turned five, Kane lived with his mother and three older brothers, his brothers often picked on him and verbally attacked him. After his mother died of cancer his brothers quickly pawned him off to a circus of bizarre creatures. He lived there until he broke out at the age of nine and was soon put into foster care, but never lived in a home longer than a month. At first it was either because the 'parents' had their own child and sent him back or they decided they weren't ready for that responsibility, or something of the sort. The last home he was put in had one other foster child, Yori. At the time she was nine and he was almost thirteen. At first he was worried shd'd be like his brothers, but they soon grew close. About two months later he found out she was being mistreated by their foster father, and one night when he called him out he shifted, attacked and killed him to protect Yori from the man's rage. He fled the house with Yori. The two of them have been living several towns over, in an abandoned shack near the school they now attend. 
Other: Kane is cold, reserved, hardheaded and a lone wolf for the most part. He doesn't show much compassion unless Yori's involved. He has some feelings for Yori, even though she only sees him as an older brother, and possibly best friend. Although he isn't a true bully, he has a reputation as one and is feared by many of the other students in the school. He has a lame, or crippled leg that he was born with(This is due to being part Dip)

Name: Yori Saitō
Shifter Species: N/A, Human
Short background story: *see Kane's* Yori is almost completely blind, and has no sense of smell, she was blinded after the events she and Kane had to flee from, Kane blames himself for the accident but Yori doesn't. 
Other:

Name: Attor Keira
Nickname(s):
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual 
Shifter Species: Hellhound/Inugami hybrid 
Short background story: Attor lives with adoptive human parents, his parents were killed and his adoptive mother was good friends with his birth mother, one night he was sent to the house of his adoptive parents to stay the weekend, only he never returned home. 
He eventually found out on his own that his birth mother and sister were found dead the same weekend he was sent away, but his brother and father's bodies were missing. His adoptive parents don't know he has found this out, and he doesn't intend to let them know he found out.
Other: not much is known about Attor, other than he's got a personality much like Kane's, but he isn't seen as a bully. He's usually quiet and always has an eerie aura about him. There's more about him I'm hoping will have a chance to be revealed in the roleplay later

Name: Adian Thuron
Shifter Species: Hellhound
Short background story: Aidan lives in a orphanage, but goes to the same school as Raj, Xyander, Kane, Yori and Attor. Not much is known about his past, and he doesn't even seem to remember, or if he does, he never mentions it. He's a bit of a class clown, usually doing crazy stunts to make others laugh. 
Other: He has a very dark past, that I'm hoping there will be a chance for it to be revealed in the roleplay

Name: Cole Hart
Nicknames: N/A
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Shifter Species: Calygreyhound
Short background story: Not very much is known about Cole. He is evasive and doesn't particularly like being in the presence of others. He lives near the mountains on a farm, he comes from a nomadic family, somewhat like Daren, although his entire family are humans. His kin have been known to produce one or two shape shifters every couple hundred years. The people of their tribe wanted to kill him, and succeeded in the murder of his sister. He was brought to the very farm he lives on now for protection and taken under the wing of the old man who recently passed away. He now lives alone with Solo, a Border Collie/Kai Ken mix, who has a secret of his own.

Name: Daren Skylin 
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
Shifter Species: Brown Hyena
Short background story: Used to be in a group of Nomadic shapeshifters, his father was the brother of the cheif. He was disowned, shunned and forced to leave and live on his own at the age of fourteen. His brother, Benzene left with him. His brother was killed, the culprit unknown, while Daren was out buying supplies. He's vowed to find and destroy who ever is responsible

Anthros

Name: Echo (Real name unknown)
Nicknames: 
Species: unknown hybrid
Short Background Story:

Name: Zorro
Nicknames: 
Species: Hoary Fox
Short Background Story:

Name: 
Nicknames:
Species: Lynx
Short Background Story:

Name:
Nicknames:
Species: Caracal 
Short Background Story:

Name: Zoran
Nicknames:
Species: Coyote/Jackal hybrid
Short Background Story:

Name:
Nicknames:
Species: Nanulak (Polar bear/Grizzly bear hybrid)
Short Background Story:

Name:
Nicknames:
Species: black bear
Short Background Story:

Name:
Nicknames:
Species: Red Wolf
Short Background Story:

Name:
Nicknames:
Species: Spotted Hyena