Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Oddorable1

ZC money gone!

Question

So i get up this morning and open some PA pages,each page in a different tab so i can keep an eye on multiple things,checking things out before i start my day.Each time i open a page i noticed a little zc money would disappear which happens all the time to me.

But!...Once i left these pages open and went to fix breakfast for the family,did dishes,gave my son a haircut and such,i come back and open another PA page to adopt an egg from the egg drop and BOOM! i noticed a whole lot of my money is gone!

Nothing was purchased,nothing was sold other then 2 pets i had in the bazaar,nothing else changed on my account at all accept that about 14097ZC is gone.Give or take 2-5 zc here and there for every time i go anywhere else on PA.

Money Gone1.png

Money Gone2.png

Money Gone3.png

Money Gone4.png

Money Gone5.png

6 answers to this question

I don't know where your ZC could have disappeared to, didn't hear about ZC vanishing little by little before, and unfortunately I (or any other Mod) can't check it either. 

Let's tag Emma and Bob, because they can check such things on the main site and restore things. And I hope you can get it back, because that's a lot of money.

@Cake @Bob

@Oddora

You were caught cheating with 15+ accounts in the Auction House and Pageants. I was trying to be nice about this and not make it a public issue, but because you're acting as though this is a bug where you slowly lost ZC as you browsed the site, I have to publicly address it. The ZC you obtained through your other accounts in the Auction House was removed from your account all at once. Members are only allowed to have one account. :)

@Cake

Nice. :) 

Because it's not like a have friends or family.It's summer,they all cluster at my house on daily bases and we are always grilling out and such.We are also heavy gamers like WoW,Terra,etc.And we play many other pet sites like this one.I have extremely good internet connection which i pay lots for so its perfect for us when we gather for gaming and such.

But it is ok.This is the only site that ever gave us an issue.I've been a member for a long time now and they thought they would join and check it out since they were here and see me on here often.They are not worried about getting ban because they just started not to long ago and prefer to play the games anyway.

About being public,ya,there is an option on this site to send a message.I was never messaged or emailed or anything pertaining to this matter so ya i assumed it was a bug.

I'm not even worried or mad,life goes on.

@Cake

I do not know you personally,and i'm not going to even pretend i know anything about you at all.

But one could assume you're very temperamental,argumentative,and such.

I said it once before and for the last time...i'm not mad,worried,or what have you.And i'm most certainly not an argumentative type.I will be 43 fyi this weekend.I'm most likey old enough to be your mom.I have 3 teenagers.1 with ADHD.Trust me when i say i have a lot of patience.Whats done is done.Its over.

No,really,its that simple.Don't sweat the small stuff.Life is to short for that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kaylercool
      EDIT 06/24/2018
      NONE LEFT!
      I still have some free CYOs left!
      ONLY 1 LEFT!
      These are up for grabs! First come, first serve. Claim as many as you want!
      If you already have this alt, that's fine. You can get more. (If you just want an extra of this alt, or if you want it for alt trading/changing.)
      But, my rule below still applies:
      Please DO NOT resell these. If you do, I won't allow you to get any other CYOs from me.
    • By CaitlynMellark
      Welcome to Cait's Pretty CYO's! ^^
      I don't have as many CYOs as some other amazing shops, but I sure am trying my best!
      As of right now, I have two pretty CYOs & one in the works! ^^
      I am no artist, so all credits will be underneath the pet name.

UPDATE (4/21): Songstone Cat has recently been in the Egg Drop, new service added & price lowered.
      UPDATE (5/14): Everlasting Phoenix was in the Egg Drop, so price lowered. sigh

Enjoy!
    • By Kaylercool
        Rules: You may NOT resell any CYOs you get from me. If you no longer want them send them back to me. Same rules apply for any gift CYOs I give out. 
      I'm ready to clear out all of my old CYOs and make room for the ones to come.
      Some are very limited or gone, so first come, first served. 
      I will be selling all of them for just 250 ZC.
      (Or 1 ZP if you'd rather pay with ZP.)
      Pick out the pet you want and post the link below.
      You're allowed as many as you want as long as you follow the rules above.
      They are in my room called:"My CYOs For Sale/Trade (Reselling Is Not Allowed.)"
      Here's my profile link: http://www.petadoptables.com/profile.php?user=Kaylercool
      Thank you to anyone that decides to take some off my hands.  
      List of all CYOs made by Kayler (This list needs updating when I have time.):
      1. Colorful Storm Cat:   

2. The Corpse Meow:   
      3.  Pop Star:    
      4. Chocolate Cat:     
      5.  Candy Swirl Bear:    
      6. Demented Unicorn: 
      7.  Two Faced Festival:
       8. Happy Birthday From Kaylercool: Get one here: 
      http://forums.petadoptables.com/index.php?/topic/16457-happy-birthday-cyos-get-a-free-birthday-cyo-on-your-birthday/
      9.  Spooky Marionette Cat: 

10. Collector Ghoul Kitsune: 
      11.  Neon Corpse Meow: SECRET. 
      12.  Pastel Corpse Meow.: SECRET

Thank you to those of you who bought from the shop so far! <3 
       I will be doing another giveaway real soon! Count on it!

• By kimiix
      Information on my CYOs;
      The prices listed are per pet.
      The only CYO I can guarantee alts on is Ragnarok, or already hatched pets in my CYO rooms starting with "9."
      However, I give my full consent for you to use the wishing well on my CYOs if you don't get the alt you want from an egg, or to change its gender.
      As a secondary option, feel free to message me about it, and we can exchange the unwanted alt with another egg of that CYO as long as one is available.
      Gifting is fine, but please don't resell my CYOs.
      I may be willing to do a trade for pets on my wishlist, feel free to ask!
      (I'll be making a forum wishlist soon and will link it here, since the PA wishlist doesn't let me select the stage of the pet I want.)

My CYOs;

Raptor Pack - 800 ZC
      Blue Stripe, Green Stripe, Green Solid, Brown Solid, Orange Flame, and Black Flame alts;

Siberian Husky - 800 ZC
      Egg, Goggles, Red, Blonde, White, Sky, and Jake alts;

Ragnarok - 700 ZC
      Egg, Fenrir, Hati, Skoll, Fire, Ice, and Reaper alts;

Doggos - 600 ZC
      Egg, German Shepherd, Mutt, Shiba Inu, Belgian Tervuern, Border Collie, Siberian Husky

Across The World - 600 ZC
      Egg, Forest Wonderer, African Princess, French Maid, English Rider, Time Traveler, and Jungle Man alts;

Norse Wolf - 500 ZC

Costume Kitty - 500 ZC       

Fallen Flame - 500 ZC

Pirate - 300 ZC

Pageant Pups - 300 ZC
      Egg, King, Knight, Dark Wizard, Hero, Rainbow, and Rockstar alts;

• By Kaylercool
      I have an idea for something that would be fun and make things much easier and safer when it comes to helping each other breed pets.

Lets say someone has a female Nebula Cat, but doesn't have a male. They meet someone who has a male, but not a female. They decide to help each other breed their pets, each of them paying half and getting half of the eggs.
      Someone is going to have to trade theirs over for the other person to put it in a breeding room, and that's always a risk. What if the other person were to refuse to give them their pet back or any of the eggs once they were finished breeding? The other person probably couldn't even prove the pet belonged to them.
      I thought about a system that is somewhat set up like the trading system. It would go like this:
      Step 1. Someone starts a "Breeding Collab" like how they would start a trade. They add the person that has the pet they plan breeding their pet to.
      Step 2. The person on the left adds their female Nebula Cat and half of the ZC. The person on the right adds their male Nebula Cat and half of the ZC. 
      Step 3. They wait until the pets are done breeding. If there are two eggs, each person gets one. If there are three eggs, they have several options. They can decide who gets the egg, drop it into the abandoned room, or play some sort of short game to decide who wins the egg.
      Also, this feature wouldn't take up anyone's breeding rooms. Maybe there would be a specific room or rooms for this purpose? Collab rooms?
      What do you guys think of this idea? If you like it, please support this post. If you think it'd be useful or not, please tell me! I value all of your opinions.  
  • Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Recent Status Updates

• AuraDragoness

Back from a hiatus, dunno what all has changed since my last login date (which I think was maybe a bit more than a year ago?) and can't remember how to look back at old news posts to see so eh, I'll figure it out eventually.
      Surprisingly I still retain the knowledge of how everything works though.
      · 0 replies
    • Lilytora

Sorry I am not on often, babysitting and work are exhausting me. Once I get used  to it I hope I stop getting so exhausted
      · 0 replies
    • Husker Wolf

I can't believe i'm spending RL money to get more ZP for Extinct pets from the wishing well! XD I love it though, just got a Falkland Island Wolf!!
      · 0 replies
    • Husker Wolf

I spend 20 ZP in the wishing well for fossils. First one i got a Zanzibar Leopard. I was doing flips! Then i got greedy and spend for a second one and got a Dark Flying Fox. XD That's how it goes i guess. Haha.
      · 1 reply
    • KaylaDoesEverything  »  Kitkat

You're Online!!
      · 0 replies