Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
darkwolf

Forgotten Ones (sled dog rp) Sign ups

Forgotten Ones

Sled dog rp............

Opening my eyes to meet darkness around me, all was  on my mind at the moment  was get back to my team. I don't waste anytime as got to my paws, begin to sniff around in the darkness. My tail begins to  move back and forth as I walk deeper in this cave.  The smell of blood hits my nostrils. My head beign to spin, I couldn't think where I was.  My leg begin to hurt very badly.  Seem it begin to get very hot so I begin to pant to cool down.. Lifting my head I see light hitting my muzzle. Without thinking it throught  I begin to run as fast as I could run.  Then my memory begin to return.  The snow was so deep my team fell. I kept on running and not looking back. My paws ache from the snow tearing at them. All I had in my mind will I make it home?" Then I shake the thought away as look outside the cave. My tail begin to drop , and couldn't believe my own eyes. It was so bad I gave up in life. No one came looking for me or my team I thought.

This rp/plot is about sled dog team take off to find the fallen sled team that went missing. Once they come to the area where the old sled team disappear deeply in the snow. Bad things begin to happen. Their leader makes the whole sled team fall off a cliff and doing so kills their human. The lead dog becomes very strange to the other dogs as it seem he become more to himself. Then he dashes away from the team and never returns till new sled of dogs come throught the area. They fall off the same cliff the human dies now theses sled dogs must learn how to live without humans and form a pack. Little do they know the old sled dog leader still out there with pack wolves ready to attack the new pack of dogs.

Just to let you all know the plot can change.

Rules:
No god-modding.
No swearing
Keep this rp pg-13
Yes there be little blood if that bothers you then this rp not for you after all the old sled dog and wolves will be attacking and killing some the sled dog pack
When you want puppies with your mate, please do not  surprise the other character. Inform them an make sure they want to do this
you can't crushing/mating on your own character where fun in that??
black and white when mating or birthing please
have fun
you can kill the other peoples' character only if they say you can
make form for the puppies
you can have up to how many charactersyou  want 
Only sled type of dogs  breeds are allowed only
If you want to rp one the wolves that's fine to ^^
Put ice in others so i know you have readed the rules
dont rp till i Accepte you please
Dont rp on here it the signs ups 
please keep this rp a live lol   
sorry about all this rules >.<