Chatbox
    Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Cake

SCAMMER ALERT!

zc_1.png

A member has been sending out messages on the forum trying to sell fake non-existent ZC at a discount with payments going to their PayPal account. They offered 100,000+ ZC with only 2,500 ZC actually on their account.

Always remember that ZC can ONLY be purchased through the official Cash Shop, NOT third party sellers!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Status Updates

• Kageshiryu21

Gotta say, i think the thing i would love most to be added/updated for the site is more breeding rooms. Like really, it's one of my favorite parts of the game but only having 3 breeding rooms seriously limits. i would love like 5. >w> or 7, that works too. 
      · 1 reply
    • Kaylercool

So, I found an old YouTube channel of mine and there are literally videos of me reading fanfictions and creepypastas. 
      Am I the only one that cringes so hard at their past self? XD 
      I don't even remember the password to that channel, so I can't delete it. RIP.
      · 4 replies
    • Jadespets

Taking requests on drawings cuz I ran out of ideas  XD here are some art work I have done  I used charcoal and pencil oh and the last one is from when I was younger lol I thought I would include it just cuz  

· 11 replies
    • Danny

oh nice I'm back. idk if anyone I knew still remains but hi
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

I just got into Chicken Smoothie, so if anyone is interested in friending me or whatever then have at it. lol
      I still have no idea how to do most things on the site, but I'm learning. 
      http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=888551
      · 3 replies