Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Cake

SCAMMER ALERT!

zc_1.png

A member has been sending out messages on the forum trying to sell fake non-existent ZC at a discount with payments going to their PayPal account. They offered 100,000+ ZC with only 2,500 ZC actually on their account.

Always remember that ZC can ONLY be purchased through the official Cash Shop, NOT third party sellers!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Recent Status Updates

• Kageshiryu21

Missed yesterday and the day before of work. turns out those were the best days for me to be trained on graveyard during the day. today though i actually made it in, but it was frigate day so i couldn't be trained. tomorrow, Friday, is my only day that Tina will be able to train me. and then i have 4 days off and as soon as i get back on, i'm doing actual graveyard. Tomorrow is going to be interesting. Let's see how much information i can memorize ad pack into my brain and then retain till i'm doing the actual shift with the other guy. 
      · 0 replies
    • Jadespets

does anyone have a cloaked forest cat that isnt a whole lot of zc i know that there is one in the auction house but i dont have a whole lotta money
      · 1 reply
    • Jadespets

hi friends!!! i wont be on alot like i have been due to recent activitys, but i will do my best to get on as much as possible!!! and if anyone can, may i borrow a breeding room to those who are on more often i will send the breeding fee plus an extra fee for the breeding room! i have lost a bunch of eggs sadly...
      · 0 replies
    • Cyanocitta

love pullin glass out of my foot for no discernable reason. new favorite hobby. terrific. /s
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

My favorite route theme of all time. <3 It's soothing, yet powerful. I love it. 

· 0 replies