Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
fanggirl99

Packages for Newbies

Hello! And welcome to Packages for Newbies!

_What is this?_

Here other players can donate newbies surprise gifts such as, pets, ZC and ZP! :)

How do I get a package?

Post a reply below with a link to your profile, and ask for a package!

Rules

1. You can only post ONCE for a package. If you want to say thank you to someone who gifted that's fine. ;)

2. No spamming

3. All the PA rules apply

4. Each package that is sent needs to AT LEAST include 1 pet and 10 ZC

5. Don't ask for anything specific! It's supposed to be a surprise :)

6. Your account needs to be less then a month old to receive a package

Permissions

1. Your allowed to gift even if your a newbie!

2. Feel free to gift a person more then one time.

3. There is no limit on what you get or what you give. If you have already been gifted once by a player, you can be gifted again. =) 

I'm also a newbie!

But that doesn't mean you have to gift me XD Be aware that I will gift when I can and if I can. :)

http://www.petadoptables.com/profile.php?user=fanggirl99

Hello everyone, I'm also a newbie. Joined just yesterday in fact. I would love a package, and would like to thank anyone who sends one in advance. You're awesome! :D

Here is the link to my profile...it's a work in progress. I still haven't decided how i'm going to sort all these lovelies. 

http://www.petadoptables.com/profile.php?user=BittersweetBliss

Thank you again!

Hello, I just joined tonight :)

I was roaming around trying to figure out how all of this works when I decided to go to the forums and stumbled upon this thread. This sounds like a really neat idea! Might I be able to get a package, please?

Hopefully I've done this right: http://www.petadoptables.com/profile.php?user=DonutMunchie

Thank you to whoever helps me out  ^.^

Hi, I joined PA way back in 2011 (Is my player number considered very low? #1404) but I havent really played until a couple days ago. So, I'm still really new to everything. I only have the few pets I bought back then, and some that Ive been getting from the egg drop. I hope it's ok if I ask for a bit of help. I promise I'm not a freeloader or anything Cx

Profile: http://www.petadoptables.com/profile.php?user=Stripeclaw

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ⛥Ashton⛥
      I know I haven't been on PA for that long, about since March of 2014.

BUT... I have the need to give stuff away.

It's hard to be a newbie, and there is allot of learning to do and is harder to get started.

So, I will be giving eggs/pets away.

I will have a room named [Newbies].

You can take up to 3-4 eggs or pets.

I don't have TOO many pets, so it would help allot if I got pet donations.

I will NOT take ownership of ANY donations. They will go STRAIGHT to the [Newbies] room.

You can either take 1-2 a day, or 10 a week

So, if anyone has extra pets, send them over and they will be for Newbies, or just needy PA members.

Remember. 

1-2 a day or 10 a week.

Thank you all.

They won't cost anything, but donations are excepted.

Thank You

Good Luck,

-Skits

• By Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
      egg for an upcoming cyo for @thylac1ne

comment and likes appreciated
    • By Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
      Looking For Custom Artist To Collab With:

I have a really good idea for a custom pet,though I don't want to have to pay 25$ for a mc or 35$ for a fca...

so I am looking to collab with a C.artist

(Im not really sure about the rules with collabing with custom artist so please correct me if Im wrong)

Payment/Collab:

Me and the custom artist _____

pay each half half for the brush+we each do fair work of the custom ( I am good with designing cyo's look on my topics and cyo shop)basically half half of the work (one does the line arts,one does the coloring,we both do half/half alts...)

I will pm the idea to the artist.

• By thekaliema
      Giving out promo pets for newbies.

Your account must be less than 2 weeks.

Comment and include your PA age to get one.

I will choose the one for you.

You CANNOT sell/trade the pet I give you.

Please mention me when you comment.

I hope you like your pet! ~

-Kaliema

• By SoareAndThing
      Hello and welcome!

I'm looking for some one to do a gender swap!

I have a girl and I'm looking for a male of the same alt. :-) OR I could buy him from you instead of swapping. :-)

And I also have a few barn owl alts I'm wanting to trade! (Will also buy them)

I have
      I want
  • Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Recent Status Updates

• Kageshiryu21

Missed yesterday and the day before of work. turns out those were the best days for me to be trained on graveyard during the day. today though i actually made it in, but it was frigate day so i couldn't be trained. tomorrow, Friday, is my only day that Tina will be able to train me. and then i have 4 days off and as soon as i get back on, i'm doing actual graveyard. Tomorrow is going to be interesting. Let's see how much information i can memorize ad pack into my brain and then retain till i'm doing the actual shift with the other guy. 
      · 0 replies
    • Jadespets

does anyone have a cloaked forest cat that isnt a whole lot of zc i know that there is one in the auction house but i dont have a whole lotta money
      · 1 reply
    • Jadespets

hi friends!!! i wont be on alot like i have been due to recent activitys, but i will do my best to get on as much as possible!!! and if anyone can, may i borrow a breeding room to those who are on more often i will send the breeding fee plus an extra fee for the breeding room! i have lost a bunch of eggs sadly...
      · 0 replies
    • Cyanocitta

love pullin glass out of my foot for no discernable reason. new favorite hobby. terrific. /s
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

My favorite route theme of all time. <3 It's soothing, yet powerful. I love it. 

· 0 replies