Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
fanggirl99

Packages for Newbies

Hi ^-^ I've been a member since May 11th, and just found this post... I don't know if newbie packages are still offered, but if they are, I would greatly appreciate one, though it's up to the giver's discretion of I need one.
Thank you in advance to anyone who might help me out - even if it's just by giving useful advice (still getting my head around the system a little)... This is the link to my profile: http://www.petadoptables.com/adoptableshome.php
Nice to meet you all, PA players :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ⛥Ashton⛥
      I know I haven't been on PA for that long, about since March of 2014.

BUT... I have the need to give stuff away.

It's hard to be a newbie, and there is allot of learning to do and is harder to get started.

So, I will be giving eggs/pets away.

I will have a room named [Newbies].

You can take up to 3-4 eggs or pets.

I don't have TOO many pets, so it would help allot if I got pet donations.

I will NOT take ownership of ANY donations. They will go STRAIGHT to the [Newbies] room.

You can either take 1-2 a day, or 10 a week

So, if anyone has extra pets, send them over and they will be for Newbies, or just needy PA members.

Remember. 

1-2 a day or 10 a week.

Thank you all.

They won't cost anything, but donations are excepted.

Thank You

Good Luck,

-Skits

• By Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
      egg for an upcoming cyo for @thylac1ne

comment and likes appreciated
    • By Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
      Looking For Custom Artist To Collab With:

I have a really good idea for a custom pet,though I don't want to have to pay 25$ for a mc or 35$ for a fca...

so I am looking to collab with a C.artist

(Im not really sure about the rules with collabing with custom artist so please correct me if Im wrong)

Payment/Collab:

Me and the custom artist _____

pay each half half for the brush+we each do fair work of the custom ( I am good with designing cyo's look on my topics and cyo shop)basically half half of the work (one does the line arts,one does the coloring,we both do half/half alts...)

I will pm the idea to the artist.

• By thekaliema
      Giving out promo pets for newbies.

Your account must be less than 2 weeks.

Comment and include your PA age to get one.

I will choose the one for you.

You CANNOT sell/trade the pet I give you.

Please mention me when you comment.

I hope you like your pet! ~

-Kaliema

• By SoareAndThing
      Hello and welcome!

I'm looking for some one to do a gender swap!

I have a girl and I'm looking for a male of the same alt. :-) OR I could buy him from you instead of swapping. :-)

And I also have a few barn owl alts I'm wanting to trade! (Will also buy them)

I have
      I want
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Status Updates

• Kaylercool

Cake decorating compilations are everything. I'm not the best at decorating cakes though. I can make a good tasting cake, but I always end up breaking it when I try to frost and decorate it. ;_; 
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

Super proud that I got one of my friends into anime after all these years.  
      Years ago he called me weird for liking anime, then recently he said: 
      "So, I have to apologize to you. I'm kind of addicted to anime now." 
      I recommended Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood to him and he said it was the best he'd watched yet. 
      Mission accomplished. 

· 0 replies
    • KaylaDoesEverything

OMG! Just got a sled dog from the Christmas tree!!!
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

Finally back from hanging out with some friends. Tonight was an interesting night for me. I may have shared a little bit too much about myself, but I just feel a bit better I guess.
      This is vague, I know, but you know when you have certain insecurities and problems you don't feel comfortable talking about and stuff? Well, I don't know why, but I talked with some of my closest friends about some things. Deep down I've always thought they'd never judge me, but in the back of my mind I thought they would for some reason. Well, they didn't.
      They've been nothing but supportive and they literally have no idea how much that means to me. 
      I don't have the easiest time making friends because I'm so timid I guess. Most people just never stuck around long enough for me to open up, but they did and they've been there for me for so long. Like, I literally don't deserve all of the love and support they have given me. 
      I feel so much better getting those things off my chest, and finally knowing that they're not going to judge me really takes some weight off my shoulders. 
      · 0 replies
    • CaitlynMellark

I clicked on the bid option 5 seconds before an Auction ended
      It didn't register
      The auction ended
      If it registered the click, I would've won it
      i hate my life today
      today just blows
      · 7 replies