Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
romaniwolf

Romaniwolf's new avatar items

Hi again! I just submitted a new set of clothes in a large variety of colors. Behold, the Jester Outfit

vDpUuFb.png 

it comes in yellow/purple as seen here, as well as white/blue, teal/purple, red/black, purple/green, pink/pink, orange/orange, green/red, blue/blue, and black/purple

here, as a reminder, are the two sets I currently have approved

zayvf1T.png B2dV9Cc.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kaylercool
      EDIT 1/1/18: These are now available in the Avatar Clothing Shop! Just search "Kaylercool" and scroll to the bottom to find them.
      Some anime inspired School Uniforms I made for the Avatar Clothing Shop. They're not available yet, but I've already submitted them. 
      This is actually all the colors I made. I usually include only a few, but this is all that I made. I hope you guys like them. I made some a while back, but I wasn't happy with them so I made new and improved versions.
      I'll update this image when they're available.
    • By Kirito
      These are the Santa hats i made today, Once they Get approved they are gonna sell for either 150 or 200 zc
      I put them on a grey background so you can see they better.
    • By Kaylercool
      These are now available in the avatar clothing shop! So is the "Christmas Reef" with the deer that I posted here a while back.
      To find the Christmas Cat Quad search any of the following and it should be at the bottom: cat, quad, christmas, or kaylercool.
      To find the Christmas Reef: deer, christmas, reef, or kaylercool.
      Searching kaylercool will bring up results for everything I have made in the shop if you're interested in any of my other customs. 

• By Kaylercool
      Edit: 11/13/17: These are now available in the shop! 
      (Some will be on the homepage, while others you'll have to search for terms such as: hair, pigtails, or Kaylercool and go to the bottom.)
      I also made some new Christmas sweaters that fit my Pony Quad that are available.   
      These are a few examples of some of the hairstyles I've been working on. There are more colors, but these are just examples. 
      If anyone has any cute hairstyle ideas I'll consider them. (You can tell me of some or send me reference photos if you want.) 
      Also, I'd like to know what you guys think of these.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Status Updates

• Jadespets

Ugh I have to sort out my rooms cuz I don’t like how I put them so I have to find out all the pets breeds and make them a room but it will all be worth it
      · 0 replies
    • CaitlynMellark

I always wonder if people ever put my CYOs on their Wishlist owo
      I only have Songstone Cat for now, but I wonder
      · 2 replies
    • Kirito

Is anyone else having issues on the PA website? for some reason it won't load and only the forums work :/
      · 0 replies
    • Jadespets

Subbys dumb has made another account and I need zc so I’m gonna take advantage of putting a pet in the auction so he can bid all his zc lol is that too mean? He has been messaging me on pa and saying rude things
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

So, I just ate a taco with french fries, brown gravy, taco meat, cheese, and hot sauce. 
      and it was friggin' delicious. 
      I'm just over here waiting for the new "French fry taco" from Taco Bell. If they do it, just know I did it first. 
      · 3 replies