Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
darkwolf

Project 0 sign ups (open)

Those fools created a monster, of which created me. I was a mistake they said. I never should of lived they said. Now they regret it; because now I have taken over. And I will not stop here!"

Prologue ::

Breathing in sharply, there was a pinch in my neck that was gone just as fast as it came. Warm waves of emotions come over me as I let go of life -- well, my old, good, life. Then it happened, my body returning to life. I could only see a bright light at first, which seemed to called my name: Buddy.  It seemed like only a dream when I'd finally opened my eyes for the first time; and all I could see strange humans over me. They seemed very happy, though I didn't understand any of it. I'd tried to stand but my trembling paws slipped from underneath me due to the cold steel table. The humans had placed me in a steel cage. I could read the tag they'd hung on my cage which read "Subject 120 aka Buddy. Do not feed". I 'd tried to make sense all of this, but couldn't remember my old life. Everyday the humans would take me out of my cage and do a whole lot of testing on me. They tried to feed me as well, but I never felt hungry; for their food at least. Then it happen. One day the human known as JC came to my cage to feed me and I could smell blood on his hand from another animal. No longer was I in my control of my actions. Before I knew what was happening I tore a hole deeply in his arm. His screams had the other humans rushing in to muzzle me. Then I was back on the steel table. I felt the same pain in my neck and once again I was reborn. This time I was not docile, awaiting the humans to use me. I escape that pen and attacked anyone foolish enough to get in my path...

1974 The Red Ball Corporation

The scientist of the Red Ball Corporation accidentally made a serum which they believed could bring back the dead. Because of it's experimental qualities the government wouldn't allow them to test the theory of undead revival on humans. So only choice they saw was dead animals. When a family donated their beloved dog Buddy, whom died from cancer, to the corporation the scientists tested the serum on him. To their surprise Buddy came back to life. They called him Subject 120. After running multiple test they didn't expect anything to go wrong. Then the caretaker of the animals, JC, was bitten by Subject 120. They had to take action and ended up putting Buddy down again. They'd wished they'd known now what they didn't know before. Buddy come back to life for a second time, though this time something was different: he was what is well known as a zombie. The government caught wind of what was happening in the Red Ball Corporation and shut them down. However, during the transfer of test subject some of the dogs, undead one, escaped into New York City. As the city was quickly about to learn, when an zombie dog bites a human they are infected as well.

Two years later..The city is now overrun with zombies. In the deep city, a German Shepherd dog named Butch figure out a safe place  from the zombies, but the problem is, he dose not have a clue where this place may be.  Only way the k9s and felines could survive. They must work together, which the two have never done before. Will the two species help one another or will they fall to the zombies. Only time will tell.

Rules

PA rules apply. 
icon_blue.pngNo power-playing or god-modding. This will not be tolerated. If you are battling with another persons character, you will not automatically hit them. Accepted: "Snowflake aimed a blow at Moonbeam's head." Not Accepted: "Snakeflake's claws raked across Moonbeam's face, leaving behind four slash marks." Give the other persons character a chance to respond. Punishment for repeated offenses will be up to me.
  icon_blue.png No Mary-sues. No characters are perfect, period. They can all be injured, they can all die. One cat or dog  cannot take on four others and hope to win without serious injures. No cat  or dog is flawless when it comes to beauty, fighting, or hunting. Please, make a believable character. Thank you. 
icon_blue.png  We would like to keep this semi-literate. Please no one-liners. I know this is not always possible, and it will likely be excused a couple of times no problem. 

icon_blue.png Don't one-on-one with another player for an entire page. We know everyone has different schedules, but please try to be patient. 
icon_blue.png You may have unlimited characters. 
icon_blue.png You can go crazy with names, I am perfectly fine with that. But please don't make a cat or  that's pink, or has six eyes, or wings. 
icon_blue.png Any dog or cat breed is allowed

icon_blue.png Please keep things at least PG when it comes to birthing or mating, fade to black works great. No excess gore either; zombies do kill, thus there might be a bit of blood, but please nothing to major. If this bugs you, then this might not be the best roleplay for you. 
icon_blue.png No text talk.

Please be nice to fellow roleplayers, and no fighting in OoC.^^ 

icon_blue.png If you'd like a major plot development,  please mention them here and they'll likely be fit it in. If you'd like a character killed, or is interested in your character killing someone else mention it here as well so you can find the right killer/victim

your character can't automatically cure themselves from zombie infection unless they find a green herb,but it's hard to find.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVcjemDMPLt7UcH5D0FWcName: Butch

Gender Male 

age young adult

history Butch was a puppy when the first out break of the zombies. His mother had hidden him in a water pipe because she knew soon she would become a zombie by the huge bite on her neck. She couldn't bear to let him die. Later, Butch was found by cop. Which he train him to be a cop dog. When his partner became part the zombies Butch heard on the radio about the safe place. 

Now, he had form a pack of dogs which  his idea is to join up with the cats and find this so called safe place.

personality Butch has a heart of gold but that dose not mean he don't have a temper. He rather fight then being a coward toward the zombies. He not afraid to speak his mind.

dog or cat? Dog

breed German Shepherd

look on photo

crush open

mate nope

offspring nope

family all died 

other nope

Sophie_7mths.JPGName Faija

Gender female

age young adult

history Faija was born as a stray and never knew life with a human. Her history way to long. 

personality

Faija is a gentle giant she wouldn't hurt a fly unless someone hurts a pup. She rather be a long then with a group.

dog or cat? Dog

breed Great dane

looks  photo

crush nope

mate nope

offspring nope

family unknown 

other woof 

hairless-sphynx-cat-for-sale.jpg

Name Alucard

Gender Male

age around 3 years

history: Alucard use be a house kitty and never left home. Sadly he was born with disease that makes him look like a young teen kitten. He only has three legs as his back left leg had to be amputated because of cancer. When his humans left him because the out break Alucard never knew there was a outside life. Now he tries to find more cats. 

personality Alucard is a sweetheart and would help any animal in need. He rather stay in the shadows then to fight the undead. 

dog or cat? Cat

breed Sphynx

looks 

crush he has a crush on Vodou

mate nope

offspring nope

family unknown

other nope

Duma%20of%20Boutique%20Aristocrat.jpg

Name Scarlet

Gender female

age 2 years

history Scarlet want say or care to.

personality Scarlet not a friendly cat at first but when anyone gets chance to get to know her. She can be very kind.

dog or cat? Cat

breed Bengal cat

looks 

crush open

mate Crow

offspring she is pregnant 

family no 

other

The 10 best family dog breeds

Name :: Fleck

History :: Fleck's never known what having a home would really be like, having been born behind a dumpster nearly two years after New York was overrun. But she dreams of it, of being safe and warm; maybe even having some young humans to play and cuddle with. She was one of the lucky pups, having escaped the jaws of zombies, unlike her mother and sister, and finding an older dog who cares for her. Taguta saved her life after a zombie canine cornered her in an alley and she's followed him everywhere since.

Personality :: Fleck is still in a puppy-ish stage, so she's as easily excitable as she is easily frightened. She's not a fan of being alone, so Fleck is too trusting for her own good and will follow another wherever if it means she's with someone else. Though, because she's got Taguta right now she's not to willing to leave him. She's intelligent but not street smart, loyal but gullible, watchful but not brave. She's got a lot of learning to do, but she's more than willing to do so.

Dog or Cat? :: Dog

Breed :: Mutt

Crush :: Nope

Mate :: Too young

Offspring :: Too young

Family :: Not really, though she considers Taguta an uncle.

Other :: Nothing of importance.

Serious by Asshra

Name :: Taguta

History :: Taguta had a good like before the zombie outbreak. He lived with his master and his masters mate until he was six months, which is when they introduced him to their new baby girl. He was instantly smitten with this tiny, bald human and vowed to protect her from them on. He grew up alongside the child, didn't mind her tugging on his ears and droopy jowls, listened to her babble on as she swung tiny fists and grabbed his fur. He was her protector and she was his best friend. Then two years ago happened and Taguta was abandoned as his humans fled, though he'd tried in vain to chase them down. Who would protect his tiny human now? Taguta learned quickly who the enemy was and how to avoid them. He's sticking close to  the city just in case his family does return for him; it's a slowly dying dream though. Taguta rescued Fleck on a whim, because she reminded him of his lost human child -- tiny, weak, to trusting and to young to be alone. He's come to care for her and considers her under his protection.

Personality :: Taguta looks like a giant brute who'd sooner snap someones throat open than talk to them. Yet that's a wrong assumption. Taguta is actually a gentle soul, more big-brotherly than anything. Sure, he can be gruff and downright scary if he has to be, but he's not a fighter at heart. He does not want to see any dog hurt needlessly and has a strong protective instinct; in particular when it comes to young ones. He's not afraid of much, but when he is he'll stoically hide it because he won't want to scare others. Over-all his emotions are not easily seen. He tends to come off as impassive or aloof most of the time but if someone knows him well enough they can tell he's a big marshmallow. But Taguta is a protector above all else and can and will throw his weight around if he has too.

Breed :: Cane Corso

Mate :: Has never taken one

Offspring :: He had one litter while living with his humans, but they'd been sent away with their mother and her owners and given new homes.

Family :: None he knows anymore.

Image result for Lykoi

Name :: Vodou

History :: Vodou's owner was one of the first to buy a cat this new, distinct breed and brought him home to New York City when he was nine weeks old. Having grown up a bit pampered, he was not prepared for the sudden death of his humans due to the outbreak and had no idea how exactly to survive on his own. He's been scavenging mostly since then, fighting tooth and claw to survive. He's done this mostly by hiding and staying out of the way of others.

Personality :: Quiet and gentle, Vodou can't force himself to willingly harm anyone if there's no need; not even for food. His a bit timid at first, but over-all extremely friendly and willing to help if he can. He particularly has a soft spot for the young or injured; no matter the species. He sometimes sticks his nose where it does not belong, though he knows by now no good will likely come from it,  and has some guilt issues. Vodou also knows how he looks to others, and has learned how to ignore them with practiced ease. 

Dog or Cat? :: Cat

Breed :: Lykoi

Mate :: Nope

Offspring :: Nope

Family :: None he remembers

http://images21.freeadspets.com/2016/07/03/FreeAdsPets.com-3-dogs-breed-labrador-retriever-doberman-pinscher-mix-gender-female-age-young-labrador-doberman-mix-.JPG

Name :: Bonzai

History :: Bonzai was born in an abandoned house a year and a half after the zombie outbreak. His father, as he came to learn afterwards, was one of the first dogs to be infected. His mother disappeared when Bonzai was four months, and though he's not sure what happened he's just glad he's still go his father.

Personality :: Bonzai is a still a pup at heart, quick to stick his nose where it does not belong out of curiosity but running to hide behind the older dogs when he nearly gets it bitten off by a zombie. He loves others being around: listening to their chatter and always having someone to play with if they feel up to it. He can be rather annoying, with his own constant talking and playful antics. Things have taken a sudden change within the last month. Bonzai still feels the same, but for one big difference. He suddenly has a hunkering for flesh, longs to take a giant bite out of someone. He hates the feeling, but sometimes has a hard time controlling it.

Breed :: Labrador Retriever / Doberman Pinscher mix

Mate :: Too young

Offspring :: Too young

Family :: Buddy is his father

Other :: Because Buddy was a zombie when Bonzai was conceived, Bonzai is part zombie himself.

http://www.wildrosebengals.ca/uploads/1/5/7/8/15785448/noah-064_3_orig.jpg

Name :: Crow

History ::

Personality ::

Dog or Cat? :: Cat

Breed :: Unknown

Mate :: Scarlet

Offspring :: Scarlet is pregnant

Family :: None he knows of

Other :: I'm editing him.

(I'll remove this part once I've gotten all my characters added and all the information filled out)

Forms ~
Name: Wolf
age: exact age is unknown, she's most likely around year and a half
history: Wolf doesn't remember much about her past, up until she was around six or seven . Other than being used as a bait dog a large handful of times. She can't recall how she escaped from the humans that repeatedly made vicious, bloodthirsty-like dogs, being trained for illegal dog fights, attack her until her battered unconscious body lay torn, bloody, bruised, and broken put in a cage until she was chained to a post and the same, or a different, dog was sent out to repeat the same process. 

For quite a while after the events that took place of her no longer living where she was used as a bait dog, she spent at least seven or eight months in a cage. After sometime Wolf came to enjoy the company of the dog caged next to her, soon considering him a friend, her first friend she ever had due to her past as a bait dog. 
personality:
dog or cat? Canine
breed: Coydog (mutt)
looks: (it probably will be impossible to find a picture to represent her so I'll be giving a written description. She looks somewhat the dog in my avatar, but I've made many changes to the character so my avatar isn't exact) 

Wolf's body structure is most relatable to that of a Border Collie and a Coyote. Her fur texture is something in between soft and wiry, with a scruffy sort of look to it.

Her eyes are affected with heterochromia, the right being an amber color and the left being greenish-gray(a little bit more on the greenish side) with flecks of blue in it. 
Her left ear stands straight up while the right folds over slightly, something between the look of a cocked ear and a button ear.

The majority of her pelt is a reddish color with a very faint gray-brown tint(pretty much the color of the typical coyote) with brindle markings; however her cheeks, muzzle, chest, belly, tail tip and three of her paws are a light golden-cream color. The paw on her crippled leg is a slightly darker reddish color. 
She has a dark liver/dark chocolate brown nose.

She has a jagged scar across her blind(right) eye, one across her muzzle and another the runs from her right flank that runs along her shoulder and stops at her chest. Her left ear is torn and her right eye has a slightly clouded look to it. She has a few other small scars on her crippled leg

Her hind right leg is crippled, as well as being slightly shorter than her other legs, though the difference in length is barely noticeable. 

crush: N/A, though I'd be fine if another character develops a crush on her
mate: N/A, not really looking 
offspring: N/A
family: No known living family 
other: Wolf is a dog of many breeds, a mutt; her mother was a mix of a Border Collie, Australian Shepherd, Aidi, Ryukyu Inu and Coyote. Her father's breeds include: Border Collie, Cursinu, Australian Cattle Dog, Kai Ken, Ryukyu Inu, Belgian Tervuren and coyote.
She has a higher DNA percentage of coyote and border collie. 
The breed percentage looks something like this 
Coyote: 33%
Border Collie: 33%
Ryukyu Inu 12%
Kai Ken: 5%
Aidi 5%
Cursinu: 4%
Australian Shepherd: 3%
Belgian Tervuren 3%
Australian Cattle Dog: 2%

Sometimes Wolf will snap out of nowhere and appear to be trying to attack someone near her, which at times she actually will bite and/or scratch others. When this happens it never lasts long, and once she stops she has no memory of doing so.

Due to wolf's past as a bait dog, she's extremely fearful of breeds her size and larger, she's fine with most small breeds, and some that are her size, but bull dogs, miniature bull terriers, miniature pinschers, and several other smaller breeds because their appearance is very similar to the dogs that were trained for illegal dog fights by attacking her as a bait dog.

(My character Wolf is in my character storage on another site, WolfPlay. I'm just putting this here to prevent any sort of confusion/think someone is stealing someone else's character, for people who may also have an account on that game, Cole and Jake's original character profile has been put in my character storage on WolfPlay as well)

~
Name: Jake
history:
personality:
dog or cat? Dog
breed: coyote/side-striped jackal hybrid
looks:
crush: n/a
mate: n/a
offspring: n/a
family: Cole is his only living family(regardless of them not being related by blood or species) 
other:
~

Name: Cole
history
personality
dog or cat? Cat
breed: 
looks: 
family: Jake is his only known living family(regardless of them not being related by blood or species)
other:
~
Name: Lizzie
history: Lizzie was born and raised in a puppy mill, her mother had been bred to another shih tzu but a male pekingese also mated with her mother before Lizzie and her three siblings were born. Her brother, the only pup who hadn't gotten the pekingese's genes died shortly after birth. Lizzie was the only one the breeder knew could pass as a pure bred shih tzu and decided to keep her since most of his dogs were getting older, her other brother and sister were dumped on the streets.

Lizzie was bred many times, she was at an unhealthy age. She was constantly bred until the outbreak of the plague in which all the dogs, in possession of the human who ran the puppy mill, were dumped, leaving the dogs to fend for themselves. Lizzie was asleep when this happened, and later woke in the streets. Several dogs lay dead around her. She fled into an allyway and was found by an extremely young pup(only two or three months of age) who had no name, who she grew to love as a son and she later dubbed Tyke, unaware this had been his name before he became a stray. 
personality
dog or cat? Dog
breed: shih tzu/pekingese mix 
looks:
crush: n/a, open
mate: n/a, open
offspring: three siblings, one sister and two brothers, one brother is deceased and it isn't known of her two other siblings are alive; unknown children from many litters(due to her being used for countless breedings in the puppy mill she was confined at)
family: probably has children alive somewhere, but she doesn't know how many or where they are. 
other: 90% shih tzu, 10% pekingese
~
Name: Tyke 
history: Tyke was the runt of his litter, born with a cleft lip and palate, and being rejected by his mother who refused to nurse him. 

Before his eyes had even opened he was chosen by the parents of Triston Windre, a young boy who was paralyzed in a car crash, to become their son's service dog in hopes a dog would lift the boy's spirits. He was taken home the next day and given to the boy. Tyke had to be fed formula every few hours with an eye dropper, which his young owner was very eager to do, though his mother took the night feeding shifts.  

When Tyke turned two months he was given his name and a bright red collar with a shiny name tag. Tyke was proud, he soon began basic training and he excelled in it. 

One cool sunday morning, when his boy and his boy's parents left for church Tyke was allowed to ride in the car. Everything seemed fine, Tyke was overjoyed watching the world outside the window, when he was suddenly thrown from his boy's lap and slammed up against the roof and flew out threw the opened window as another car, a robber being chased by several cop cars, crashed into them, throwing the car into the air and crash landing it upside down. Triston and his parents were all killed in the accident. Tyke wasn't aware of what happened and tried to wake his owner up by licking the bloody hand that lay sticking outside the window on the road. As a policeman tried to pick Tyke up, the young pup frantically yelped, nipped the thumb of the human holding him which caused him to be dropped to the ground and leaving him fearfully running away from the accident. He still doesn't know exactly what happened to Triston and is trying to find him. He vows to find his boy no matter how long it takes.
personality
dog or cat? Dog
breed: Affenpinscher/Brussels Griffon mix
looks:
family: N/A
~

(I'm not completely sure I'll use these last two yet or not)

Name: Kaylum

history: personality:

dog or cat?

Dog breed: Irish Wolfhound/Beauceron mix

looks:

family: Corbin(brother)

~

Name: Korbin

history:

personality:

dog or cat? Dog

Dog breed: Irish Wolfhound/Beauceron mix

looks:

family: Kaylum(brother)

Name Buddy

Gender male 

age old 

history Buddy was a beloved family pet. He lived happy life with them till he was diagnosed with cancer. Buddy's family don't want him suffer so they had the vet to put himself to sleep. Rest his history is mentioned above :)

personality: Buddy personality changes never the same since he is a zombie dog.

dog or cat? Dog

breed black lab

looks on photo

crush nope

mate she died

offspring he had one litter with his old mate before he died. Then second litter with another female dog in the lab.

family Unknown Bonzai is his son.

other 

black-lab.jpg

Form:

Name: Lacey

history: born in a human home and living in it with a huge family until they're untimely vanishing. She then wandered away to find more dogs, tagged along by cats from her humans home, Fluffy and Gizmo

personality: Loving and protective, shes playful and young and loves everyone shes around

dog or cat? dog

breed: Mutt, French shepard/ golden retriever/ pitbull

looks  picture soon

crush: open

mate: open

offspring: None

family: Fluffy and Gizmo are her family now

other: aaaaaa

Form:

Name: Gizmo

history: born in the same home and raised alongside her 5 siblings.

personality: A very relaxed cat, and very loving

dog or cat?: Cat

breed: American Shorthair Mix

looks: Soon

offspring: none

family: Lacey and Fluffy

other:aaaaaAAAA

Form:

Name: Fluffer Nutter Cotton Paws The First "Fluffy"

history: same as Gizmo

personality: Always mad and cranky, he just wants to nap in the sun but everything is just not going his way

dog or cat?: Cat

breed: American longhair(?) Mix

looks soooon

offspring: none

family: Gizmo and Lacey

other: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA