Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
StarlightWolf01

The Land of Wolves

Welcome to the land of the Wolves, This is a mysterious place sometimes but other wise it is Peaceful, Even though there is alot of may ham and stuff, As a wolf leader the responsibilities are to make sure nobody is left behind, to see if a wolf is hurt if so you'll need to mend its wounds to youth again, To make sure the pups of the pack are watched at all times,  to make sure all the problems in the pack even the small ones are already taken care with, even though it may not be a big deal. It may be alot to do, or deal with but its the responsibility for the young to pass on your blood line once your gone, because since this is the wild its very easy and alot if predators instead of only you are out there and are able to kill pups faster then you know, And there is meetings to be attended with all the pack leaders, only the alphas of the pack attended this meeting, and well if there is a beta then yes, They attend also.

The wolf packs are - Shadow pack,Leaf pack,Sun pack,and Moon Pack.

the ranks are in each pack- Alpha,Beta,Omega,Medic,Hunter,lead hunter,searcher-the wolf that searches for new land to settle on,Gnaw-The least wolf, will be rewarded if safes a life of a alpha,Pups-the young blood and most wanting to know things,Loners-The wolves that feel like outcast's but really ain't.

Name-

Rank-

Gender-

Age-

pups-

other-

mate-

Pack-

my Forum-

Name-Fang-aka MoonStar

Rank-Female Alpha

Gender-Female

Age-18 moons

pups-none yet

other-is half fox, and parents died when was born.

mate-None yet

pack- Moon