Chatbox
    Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Mage_Anders

Sword Art Online (dee_Iasbelle and I)

@dee_lasalle If you're using the same character, would you mind pasting them here? I'll be making a girl and a boy.

Name: Thomas Misaki

Username: Misaki_T

Personality: Thomas is a quiet guy. He likes to play video games, which is why he got into SAO. He can be quite sarcastic and funny.. He is also stubborn and very laid back, not getting into trouble unless it is important to himself or someone he cares about. His favorite color is navy blue, and he actually loves sweets. He likes to get things done and doesn't like causing trouble for other people or be a burden. He will protect people weaker than him without question. He also can come off as maniacal and almost a bit crazy. He states that it's an act though to ward off bad people. He prefers not to kill people within the game, but will stoop that low when threatened

History: Thomas was born in America, but his parents died, so he was moved to live with his grandparents in Japan when he was around five. He doesn't speak great Japanese, but it's second nature for him to speak it. He got into video games when he was ten because his grandmother died, leaving him with his sick grandfather. He would disappear into his room for hours so he could escape the real world. He doesn't like to talk about his problems though.

Picture: image.png.7c1075ffb09787879240aa4edbf48b3a.png

image.thumb.png.104b4027aa3caec08bedd70deb686ee3.png

Description: Thomas is around five foot nine, with a slender body. He looks kind of feminine, and can sometimes be mistaken for a girl. He looks quite young for his age, with a round babyish face. He has shaggy auburn hair and bright green eyes. In the real world, can always been seen with headphones in. He has one ear pierced, usually either with a stud or a small hoop.

Weapon: image.png.a1ad76fd7943cec815b562b351d84ed6.png(The fifth one)

Skills: His best skill would probably be in two-handed weapons. He's also high level in agility, acrobatics, light armor, sneak/hiding, night vision, searching, and speech/sales negotiation. He's decent in strength, one handed, extend weight limit, trap dismantling, first aid, and martial arts. He hasn't leveled cooking, anything to do with daggers and/or axes, anything to do with spiritual aspects, familiars, and forging/crafting.

Other: None

((So, how do we want to play this out? We could possibly start the same, and possibly Firesoul and my female characters meeting and teaming up before they split when mine wants to join a guild and Firesoul's doesn't? And then they all meet up again in a boss battle like before?))

Name: Seth Sykes

Username:SeththeSlayer (Goes by Seth tho)

History:rp out

Personality: rp out

Picture: In game look but with armor

Weapon: A standard katanna and throwing knives

Other: Sorry it took so long. i know i kinda lazely signed up but im better at showing my charrie personality through the rp and the history will come to me as we go xD

((Sorry!! Was at work until a little bit ago. I don't really remember how we started last time. Did we start out with like my character running a store and Luckys character entering and them talking and becoming friends?? I don't remember... /O.O\ ))

((We started with your character running into mine when the chaos started. And then we skipped to when they were going into the first boss battle. It was pretty much like the first couple episodes of SAO. They were in the same party, went to the boss battle together, etc.))

Thomas was listening to the game creator, Kayaba Akihiko, spout out a bunch of crap about not leaving the game. With a shaking hand, he pulled out the mirror in his inventory. He looked into it to see his avatar staring back. A young man with an older stature. Silky brown hair and calculating black eyes. And right before his eyes, a bright light enveloped his face. He squeezed his eyes shut and then once the light was gone, he opened them again. And staring at him was his normal face. A childish demeanor with shining green eyes and shaggy, messed up auburn hair. He dropped the mirror in shock and his gaze traveled back to the silent game dev. The hooded figure said a few more things to know, before disappearing. The whole bazaar went into chaos after that, people streaming out of there immediately. Thomas' eyes wandered the crowd, trying to think of his next move. He knew the best places to hunt and get XP, so that was easy. He was a beta tester after all. 

Evangeline listened to Kayaba finish speaking. This wasn't real. There was no way someone had that much power over a game! As Kayaba mentioned the players inventory, she opened hers. "A mirror..?" Evangeline mumbled. She took it out, staring at her game character. At the moment, she had short brown hair and blue eyes. Though, she watched her avatar change. She felt her hair become longer, watching it turn to her natural red hair. Her eyes changed to a golden brown. It caused her to frown. "What...? How is that possible?" She mumbled. She frowned, quickly putting the hood to her cloak over her head to hide her face.

Soon, chaos broke. Evangeline looked around. People were panicking. "This isn't good.. If I don't move quickly, all the towns on this floor will be raided and I will have no chance." She thought. She turned, darting down an ally. She turned a corner, running into a player. Misaki_T. Evangeline frowned, "Ouch.. Sorry.." She mumbled. Though, she gasped slightly, jumping to her feet and backing up a bit. She drew her weapon, in fear of the male attacking. After all, they were outside the safe zone now. She watched the male, waiting to see his next move. 

Thomas was heading out of the city, into the wilderness to gain more levels. He already had a few under his belt, more than some people could say. But if they really were stuck in here, he would need all the XP he could get. With a deep breath, he left the safe zone. As he was leaving though, someone wasn't watching where they were going and ran straight into him. He stumbled back a few paces, his back hitting the wall behind him. He stared at the newcomer, a girl, with wary eyes. And then, she drew her weapon. He quickly put his hands up in defense. "Hey, no problem at all. You should be a bit more careful though..." He trailed off, his eyes on the sword. "Would you mind putting that away, you're freaking me out."

Evangeline quickly realised he wasn't going to attack. She put her weapon away. A faint blush arose on her cheeks as she put her hood down slowly. "Sorry dude.." She laughed slightly. "You can never be too careful when it comes to random encounters such as this one. For all I know, you could be playing me and could kill me at any moment.." She smiled. "You.. aren't going to do that.. Right?" She chuckled nervously.  

Thomas lowered his hands, letting out a sigh. Being threatened in real life and now in this game was no light thing. He guessed this would happen a lot once he really went out to travel. He scratched the back of his head, messing with his horrible hair. He already missed his avatar, he looked like a child in real life, like a girl. "We've only barely started the game and the first person you meet you pull a weapon on them?" He teased, releasing his tense shoulders with a couple rolls. "Tricking you, this early in the game? There would be no point to me killing you right now. We've both got starting gear that isn't worth much. From my standpoint, there's no reason for me to get rid of ya," He explained with a shrug of his shoulders. "So, no, I wasn't planning on killing anyone. Especially if what the game dev said is true. I would never kill someone in real life." He tossed his head to look at the forest ahead, his eyes a bit stormy but slightly excited.

Evangeline smiled as the male began joking around. "Okay, maybe I overreacted just a little." She chuckled, "Like I said though, you can never know what someone maybe planning." She hummed lightly. "So.. Misaki..? Is that what you want to be called?" She shrugged. "You obviously know your way around.." She looked to him, a bit of an inquizitive look on her face. "You were a beta tester.. weren't you?" She tilted her head, though quickly shook her head a bit. "Sorry sorry.. I don't mean to be so nosy.."

Misaki looked back down at her, letting out a small smile, "Just a little," He repeated in a joking manner, pinching his fingers together to show how small. He nodded at what she said afterwards, spotting a player a couple leagues ahead of them. They peeked around the corner at them, before making a run for it into the forest. People should be nervous, there were some crazy people out there. Thomas could guarantee a few or more players would be killed by other players. Misaki shifted his feet, biting down on his bottom lip, "Beta tester? Well, yeah, I guess I was." He shrugged, "And it is Misaki, yeah." He turned towards the forest. "It was a pleasure to meet you, but I think I'll head out."

Evangeline chuckled. She looked to Misaki, nodding. She noticed the other players, frowning. She needed to head out. She turned to Misaki, about to say she needed to go, but he beat her. She smiled. "Ahh.. I was gonna say the same thing, Mr. Beta Tester." She laughed. "It was nice meeting you too! Before you go.." She loaded up her menu and sent him a friend request. "I promise I won't annoy you, its just in case either one of us needs something." She looked at him. "And.. it would be nice to have at least one decent friend in this game." She smiled. 

Thomas watched the girl. It looked like she had the same idea he did. He twisted his lips into an almost bitter smile. "That's going to be hung over my head for a while," He sighed. As he was about to leave, she caught him, asking to be his friend. He paused momentarily, giving her a skeptical look. "I guess it couldn't hurt." He added her, dusting off his clothes. "Time to conquer this hellhole," he mumbled to himself. He nodded once to the girl, whose username seemed to be just Eva. He took off, wanting to make sure all the best spots weren't taken yet. He had some leveling to do.

Evangeline smiled as Misaki accepted the request. She closed her menu, chuckling at his comment. "Hopefully you will." She smiled. As he began to run off, she waved. She sighed, putting her hood back up, turning a different way and running off herself. A smile was stamped on her face, she laughed as she ran. "Ahh.. what a sweet boy." She chuckled. 

On her travels, she ran into a few mobs. Nothing too hard. She handled them well, and soon made it to the town she was headed. She entered the safe zone and put her weapons and beginning gear away, besides the cloak. She looked around, as it was getting rather late. She looked around, sighing. "I guess I need to get a small room for the night.." She began making her way to an inn that was being run by an NPC at the moment. She entered, seeing that no one had offered to take it yet. She bit her lip, "This would be a good source of income if I ran it for a while.. Who knows how long it could be before someone finds the first boss." She took it upon herself to run the inn. She sighed, getting comfortable. She knew it would be a slow night.

After getting settled, she loaded up her menu. She opened her messages, hitting the 'New Message" button. She clicked Misaki_T. She smiled and composed this message, 'Hi! I hope you found your way okay! I ended up a town, but at the moment its like a desert. No one even opened an inn! So, that's what I'm gonna do for a little bit. Who knows how long it could be before the first boss is even found! Haha~! Anyway, if you ever need a place to stay, I'll be here!!
~Eva'

Thomas, opposite of Eva, went purposely hunting for mobs. He was about level 10 at the moment and was hoping to grind to level 20 by tomorrow or so. Most people were level 5 or below since the game was released today. Being a beta tester, especially someone who loved video games like himself, he got pretty high level. His gear was still mundane though, he never got amazing loot for small mobs.

Misaki had just defeated a bug-like creature, leveling up, when he got a message. He let out a small sigh. That girl seemed super nice and cheerful, Thomas wasn't sure he liked her. At least she didn't try to kill him though. He got his loot and read the quick message. She had already gotten to the next town on the first level, and opened at NPC inn for people that would be streaming in soon. He wasn't sure if he would even rest tonight. If anyone was going to beat this game, they couldn't afford to sleep on the first couple days at least. Misaki closed the message and made his way through the forest. Prehaps someone will be making a raiding team soon to take on the dungeon and then the boss. Thomas could provide some information on the floor.

Evangeline sighed, putting her menu away. She bit her lip, waiting for some players. It would be rather late before any players entered. A small group of males. Four of them, looking to be in a small party. Evangeline smiled. "Ahh.. welcome!" She giggled. The four glanced at each other, one stepping up. "We need two rooms. Me and this one," He pointed to another male. "And then those two in the other." He explained. Evangeline nodded, "Alright." With a few presses on actions, the four had the rooms they wanted.

Soon, they were off to their rooms to rest for the night. She hummed lightly, checking her messages. So far, Misaki hadn't responded. She was getting worried, but decided it best to just not message him. He was probably resting. She yawned, getting a little tired herself. She heard a small clink, turning her head. One of the males had made their way down the stairs. "Oh.. sorry. I didn't mean to scare you Miss..." His voice trailed. "Eva.. And it's quite alright. Are you alright? Did you find everything you needed?" Evangeline asked. "Oh.. Yes. I did. I just can't sleep."

As the night rose, the two players chatted for a while. Evangeline listened to the male, whom she had come to know as Matt. "Oh, I see.. so you guys are all friends IRL?" Evangeline asked. "Yeah.. we waited for hours in line to buy SAO.. we never suspected this would happen." "I don't think anyone did.. My mother is probably freaking out that I even played a video game.. She's more on the strict side. Well, that's a bit overstated.. She just doesn't want me to fail." "That's understandable.. You seem a bit distracted.. are you okay?" "Me? Oh.. I ran into a player earlier on my travels here.. we became friends in case of an emergency.. but.. he's yet to message me. I am just a bit worried." She blushed. "Do you know him personally?" "Oh.. no. I just.." "He must be good looking." Matthew laughed. "Oh that has nothing to do with it!" Evangeline laughed as well. "He just.. he seems so set on beating the game.. He could get hurt. And if what Kayaba said is true.. I don't want him to die. I don't want anyone to die." She blushed.

Matthew was about to turn and speak but was interupted by one of his friends. "Matt? Come back up.. meeting." The male spoke in a bit of a harsh tone. "Oh.. okay On my way.: Matthew stood. "Well it was nice chatting with you, Eva." He added her as a friend. Eva smiled, accepting the request. "Likewise, Matthew." She smiled, watching the male make his way up the stairs. She sighed, checking her messages to see if Misaki ever messaged her. 

Thomas hovered on the edge of the forest, looking out on the small town on the outskirts of the floor. It was probably the one that girl went into. She seemed the type to stick around towns for a while, maybe only dabbling in killing mobs. Maybe one day she would be strong with her sword. But that wasn't what Misaki wanted. He wanted to be strong now, he couldn't wait. When he thought about it, the game was amazing and he was curious how Kayaba got them stuck in here in the first place. But he didn't want to spend ten, twenty years in here because no one was going to beat the game. 100 floors were a lot, they had to get started as soon as possible. Thomas smoothed back his hair with a long sigh. He had only leveled himself up a couple time, and he ran into a few players, one specifically almost dying to some kind of dog. He saved the guy's life, but didn't try to speak with him much. He tried to offer thanks, but Thomas just moved on. He wasn't in the mood to make friends.

Thomas made his way down the large hill and sat down on his bum close enough to the town to be in the safe-zone. The grass was soft, softer than any grass he knew of. He leaned back and put his hands behind his head. The stars almost looked real in the game, he wasn't sure if he could even tell the difference. He yawned, his eyes fluttering for a moment. It was already dark out, but he didn't feel like wasting money for an inn room. Since he was in the safe zone, he could possibly shut his eyes for a little while, and then head back out...