Chatbox
    Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
dee_lasalle

Lockdown (Sign Ups)

PLOT
Located in a very small part of the US is a small town. Greensville, Washington. (Completetly made up)
Nothing ever happens in this town because it is so small. Though, when something does happen, there are many precautions taken and it isn't long before the entire town know what's going on. On a usual Monday morning, the entire town goes into lock down as a criminal (or criminals AT MAX 2-3) escape from the local prison. These aren't just any prisoners, they're the towns best thieves. Have they been known to kill? Many believe so, but no evidence has been found to convict them. Every place is thrown into lockdown to keep the theives from going into a building to hide, to escape town, etc. What will the town do? Food supplies will go low as the hunt begins, teens in school will get relentless and want to go home. Eventually, the entire town is going to become a giant mess. What will they do?

Thoughts

Basically, the town is eventually going to have to lift the lock down whether the criminals are found or not, making it even more dangerous for eveyone. Let's see what creative minds do when put together like this!!

!!!!!!!Rules!!!!!!!

-Follow all PA rules

-No god modding

-No metagaming

-No Mary-sue's!!
-Cussing is allowed but try to sensor it

-Don't kill another character without asking if it's okay
-Have fun!!-Also, if anyone sees any that I have left off, please inform me! I've never made a group RP before

List of Characters Needed/Taken

FEEL FREE TO ADD TO THIS LIST WITH MY PERMISSION

Criminal(s) Only 2-3!!!:
Police Officers(I'm thinking maybe only a few of these): 

Detectives/Investigators(2 only!!)

1. dee_lasalle
Town Officals(Mayor, Judges, etc)

Adults:
Teenagers(14-18):

1. dee_lasalle

Character Sheets

Name

Type(as listed above)

Personality
Appearance (Would prefer a photo but description is accepted)

History (optional)

Romantic Partner(? if anyone wants this so it's completetly optional)

Other

My Characters!!

Name

Serenity James

Type(as listed above)

Teenager

Personality

RP OUT - but is needed to know that she tries to act braver than she really is for others, especially those she cares about

anime-girl-with-black-hair-and-blue-eyes.jpg.328400263835c40f94d5e5214f5c319d.jpg

History (optional)

WIP

Any takers??

Other

N/A

Name

Oliver Kopeland

Type(as listed above)

Detective

Personality

RP OUT

9783732f827ab62a2174c04bdcc63185--teen-boys-cute-guys.jpg.bddd2c233b32923c0ab73894a826e4f6.jpg

History (optional)

WIP

Any takers??

Other

Doesn't play around when he is at work, it very much irritates him when people play around. 
Also, he's allergic to strawberries

Name :: Gabriel Savenkov

Type :: Adult...ish

Personality :: Although he's considered an adult, Gabriel does not tend to act like one. Instead, he's a bit of a hooligan who's going to give his older brother grey hairs with his antics; some of which might toe the line of being legal. He's not sure what he's going to do with his life yet, but knows he wants to live it to the fullest. Even if that means it's short. He wants adventure and danger and tends to seek it out. Gabriel is a people person and does not enjoy being alone so attention, even if it's negative, is okay with him. That does not means he's necessarily charismatic, though he has his moments, and people who are stoic or work orientated will likely find his loud-mouth and rambunctious look on life annoying. However, Gabriel does have a serious side that shows when it comes to loyalty, in particular where family is concerned.

Appearance :: Gabriel

History :: Gabriel is the youngest son of Andon Savenkov and has ten siblings - eight of which are boys. So to be heard growing up he needed to be loud, a traits that's carried over. Andon was a workaholic and Gabriel's mother had her hands full with so many children plus work, so he relied on his older siblings to help raise him. Lazar and Kit in particular spent more time with Gabriel than Andon and Vera, which is why he grew so close to these two brothers in particular. After highschool Gabriel was at a loss on what to do with his life, because he knew college was not in his future. For the next couple of years he did odd jobs around his home town, got into a lot of mischief with his friends, and finally landed himself behind bars after a particularly unruly night. To his luck Kit was able to get him out of the charge, though he'd been given a lecture and told he'd not be saved again. He decided a change of pace was needed, and to Kit's chagrin followed his older brother to Greensville for a new start. Or at least an attempt at one.

Romantic Partner? :: Nope

Other :: As of the moment Gabriel lives with his older brother and works at a local café while he 'finds himself.'

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Name :: Gideon "Kit" Savenkov

Type :: Police Officer

Personality :: Kit is quite the opposite of his younger brother. He's more driven and tends to know what he wants; and he's not afraid to fight for it. Being more of a middle child, Kit was never close to his father, but gained some of his workaholic tendencies. He has strong instincts to protect, be it his family or strangers, which is why he's always known he wanted to enter the police force. He can be stubborn and headstrong, and at times does not take directions very well from those he does not perceive has having any rank over him. However, he does know when he's beaten, though that does not mean he won't smart-off. Kit's not as much of a people person as Gabriel. He likes his privacy and does not feel the need to constantly have someone around. That does not mean he's not a friendly person when he wants to be, he's just not a boisterous or charming as his younger brother. In fact, when meeting new people he'll either come off as cold and aloof or humble and a bit awkward depending on the situation. Loyalty is also big for him, be it to his department, his friends, his family, or those he's sworn to protect; he's not afraid to jump in front of a bullet for those he's loyal to and he's got the scar to prove it.

Appearance :: Kit

History :: From a young age he was bull-headed and tended to fight with his brothers more than anything - except for Gabriel, who was the baby of the group and opposite most of the others. As soon as he graduated college Kit instantly applied for the police academy in nearby DC. For the next seven years, until he was twenty-five Kit was in and out of the Savenkov's life, preferring to be out on his own. Though, his guest bedroom almost always had a sibling in it who'd become tired of the bustle of home and sought refuge with him - more often than not it was either Lazar of Gabriel. At twenty-five he became a detective of MPD, and worked his way up to a lead detective by thirty-one. He was happy in his position of status, even if some of the things he'd seen and some of the people he worked with were the things of nightmare's. Everything went to h*ll three years after his promotion during a high profile case that ended in four officers dead, a bullet hole through his shoulder, and the case itself a lost cause. Deciding he needed to do something different, because he knew he was starting to spiral, Kit put in for a transfer to somewhere small and quiet and ended up in Greensville, Washington. He'd hoped nothing big happened here except maybe the occasional disturbance by teenagers or a cat up a tree.

Romantic Partner? :: Nope

Other :: When transferring, he decided not to apply for a detective position, instead wanting to become a beat-cop again. Although, the tendencies towards accidentally acting like a detective has not left...As for his nickname: he blames Gabriel, Christmas, and Jack Daniel's.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Are we allowed more than two characters? If so, I can make an adult female or whoever is needed if I'm accepted.~