Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

EDIT 8/8/2017

Not taking any more at the moment since it's a hassle to get them approved quickly. I still have one awaiting approval. In the future I may just give the finished product to whoever orders whatever and have them submit it, but I'll have to charge more because that person then can make profit from the item.

Hello, everyone! 

I've decided to take some custom commissions. 

I've recently gotten into creating custom items for the malls, but I'm a little short on ideas at the moment. 

I've been doing hairstyles, eyes, accessories, bases, pet clothing, and pet accessories.

Here are some examples of some things I've made:

Silver.png.65ccca6728b19883de07a6ab57b64058.pngLargeDrillsSample.png.eb2db2fac2ef14f94790dfd6f3b0178d.png5971081f682bc_RainbowBraidsSAMPLEWITHBASE.png.8b87f8e42993b0e1c8c30007ff1148ee.pngBlue.png.7277b79eb8bca97b3a4dbbe4deec3b78.pngSample111.png.d4a6428f6fa0848a76adbbdb1d4d48d4.pngBrown.png.c02e0f7014254499119e873f495b3916.png59710880a2051_BloodyBody.png.664cc327fbf5b408aa081c0e9fb85b86.pngOrange.png.0e2688b4e02453505636875ca95565dd.pngSphynx_Cat_1030370.png.6743d920f7133e04164b6b799ecebae2.png

(all these items are available in the shops, by the way! :3) 

(The eyes and base for the second and third are just there to show what the hair would look like on a base! They do not belong to me.)

RULES:

It costs 100 ZC for an item with one color. 

For two colors 125 ZC

For three colors 150 ZC

For four colors 175 ZC...

and you get it, right? 25 ZC added for each color. :P 

150 ZC for a single rainbow item.

In special cases I'm sure we can work out a price.

Price may vary if the item is very complicated.

Will consider making items in exchange for pet(s). Has to be something I really want.

Once the item is ready I will notify you and let you get it for free since you already payed a fee, but once you've gotten it I will give the item a price so others can buy it too. We should probably be talking in real time so I can take it off the shop for free and add a price as soon as you get your item(s).

(Yes, all colors for free if you ordered more than one.) 

I will send a finished picture to you before I submit it for final approval. Please keep in mind that the admins have to approve the items first, so don't complain to me if it takes a little while.

I'm taking requests for hairstyles, companion animals, eyes, and accessories. (and possibly other things.) I also do recolors of my already made items.

I will "consider" requests for avatar and pet clothing. It depends on what you're asking for. 

You can be as crazy as you want when it comes to hairstyles. I mean, look at the ones I already made. 

Please be very specific about what you're asking for. I want to make it just as you imagined! You can send me sketches of what you want too. (which would make things a lot easier for me.) 

I need at least half of the ZC up front. The other half when you receive the item(s). You can pay all at once too.

I will also do requests for ZP. The price depends on what you're asking for. 

You can comment below or shoot me a message if you're interested!

Thank you! :3

~Mccala (or just call me Kayler. ^.^)

Some requests may be denied or put on hold. 

If I accept your request, I will message you about it or respond on here.

In Progress:

1. Recolor of Pigtail Buns ordered by TigresseBlanca.    latest?cb=20130520141819

Color 1: Two dark green shades.

Color 2: Black and green.

Cost: 100 ZC- Paid in full. 

Complete: Yes, but awaiting final approval from admins.   

2. Long bangs and long, straight ponytail hairstyle ordered by Creus. latest?cb=20130520141819COMPLETED FULLY.

Color: Blonde

Cost: 100 ZC- Not fully paid yet 

3. Bloody knife ordered by Tastical.  latest?cb=20130520141819

Cost: 100 ZC- Not fully paid yet. 

4. Platypus With Hat Companion ordered by mcmuffin. latest?cb=20130520141819COMPLETED FULLY.

Color: Blue

Cost: 125 ZC- Paid in full.

23 minutes ago, Bloodstone said:

Doing commissions too? 

I don't have ideas at the moment

Just realized I probably should have said commission instead of requests. I've never done commissions before until now.

Tell me if you have any in the future. :)

5 minutes ago, TigresseBlanca said:

@Kaylercool

I forgot, did you do and black & white tiger,for human? the green twin bun would be stunning if the buns were done so it were 2 toned, buns 1 color, the hair another

Yes, I did do the white tiger base. 

That does sound interesting. ^.^ Would you like to order some multicolored pigtail buns? 

Of course since all I have to do is some recoloring it won't cost a lot. 

Just tell me what you'd like. 

Just now, TigresseBlanca said:

could i get 2 shades of green, both on the darker side? or green & black? whichever is easier.for you .course, having both would be awesome! let me know how much

I can do both. Hows 100 ZC sound? :3

Just now, TigresseBlanca said:

100 zc each? or as a pair? want to be clear, I hate bobbling things

As a pair.

To put it simply, I just need 100 ZC from you. ^.^ A recolor isn't that hard. It would be greedy of me to ask for a lot.

You can pay all at once, or pay half now and give me the other half when finished.

I have been looking for a particular hair style for my male avatar, similar to what he has now but less bulky with slightly longer bangs, and straight not wavy. Its basically long blond hair in a pony tail, with bangs hanging free. I am not very good at describing it but it is more or less that old fashioned look with the hair being tied back by a leather cord. I have been slowly trying to make my avatar look like my OC, air style is next on my long list lol

15 minutes ago, Creus said:

I have been looking for a particular hair style for my male avatar, similar to what he has now but less bulky with slightly longer bangs, and straight not wavy. Its basically long blond hair in a pony tail, with bangs hanging free. I am not very good at describing it but it is more or less that old fashioned look with the hair being tied back by a leather cord. I have been slowly trying to make my avatar look like my OC, air style is next on my long list lol

I think I got the gist of what you're asking for. If you have any sketches or other reference images to show me that would be quite helpful though. :) (If you do you can message them to me.)

For one coloring, which you said was blonde, will be 100 ZC. You can pay half now and the other half when you get your order, unless you want to go ahead and pay up front. I will begin work on it as soon as I am finished with my previous order and have been payed at least half of the ZC.  

(I cannot guarantee when it will be available since the admins have to approve it, but I will send finished images when I complete it to prove that it's awaiting approval from admins.)

One question. Is there a specific name you want for the hairstyle?

1 minute ago, Bloodstone said:

I have an idea now! Since there aren't very good what they have for knives in the avatar shop,could you make one with some blood dripping off it? That would be cool,but it's your choice of course.

cool idea! a gray or white one dripping blood would be uber awesome!

3 minutes ago, Bloodstone said:

I have an idea now! Since there aren't very good what they have for knives in the avatar shop,could you make one with some blood dripping off it? That would be cool,but it's your choice of course.

Sounds good to me! That'll be 100 ZC for one knife. (I love coloring blood. x3) 

Is there a specific type of knife you're thinking of, or just the standard kitchen knife? 

26 minutes ago, Bloodstone said:

A standard kitchen knife will do ^^

Alright. In order for me to get started I need at least half of the ZC upfront. (50 ZC is half. All is 100 ZC)

You can pay all now though if you'd like. 

or wait to pay the other half once I'm finished. 

23 minutes ago, Creus said:

Awesome, I will send you the 50 now

Also if you do animal companions, I may be interest in a white wolf, if thats possible

Thank you. :) 

Yes, I'm planning on doing animal companions. Actually, a white wolf sounds like something I'd like to have too, so I'd love to make one. We can talk about that after I finish your hairstyle though. lol