Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

6 hours ago, mcmuffin said:

Is there any way you could make a platypus? xD as a companion animal... also a food item, like cake to hold or a cup of tea? This is so exciting @Kaylercool - thank you for doing this!

Yep. :3 

A single Platypus will be 100 ZC. For each coloration an added 25 ZC. 

We can talk about avatar items once I'm finished with the Platypus. 

So, tell me any different colors you may want for it. Or just one color?

When you're decided on the amount, I must receive at least half the order money before I get started. You can send all of it if you want to. or you can send the other half when your order is ready.

Each single item is 100 ZC. (a tea cup and cake are actually two ideas that have already crossed my mind.) 

@mcmuffin You're welcome! I've already gotten more replies than I actually expected to. ^.^ 

I'll add your order to the post soon. I'm kind of exhausted at the moment, so please bear with me. lol

@Kaylercool there's no rush at all :P I'm getting ahead of myself in the excitement :3 You're welcome to stick this one to the back if there're less difficult orders placed after mine ^-^ as long as you need! One colour is fine... I'd love to see a Perry the Platypus style with a little hat xD but if not a brown one would be cute. Either is ok with me. I'll just have the one colour if that's ok, but I'll add 25zc for the little hat. Remember, nobody will mind if you need a break from drawing! You're doing awesome

1 hour ago, mcmuffin said:

@Kaylercool there's no rush at all :P I'm getting ahead of myself in the excitement :3 You're welcome to stick this one to the back if there're less difficult orders placed after mine ^-^ as long as you need! One colour is fine... I'd love to see a Perry the Platypus style with a little hat xD but if not a brown one would be cute. Either is ok with me. I'll just have the one colour if that's ok, but I'll add 25zc for the little hat. Remember, nobody will mind if you need a break from drawing! You're doing awesome

Oh, I'd love to have one inspired by Perry! Will have to put a twist of my own on it of course, because copyright though. 

Alright. :3 

@TigresseBlanca @Creus @Bloodstone @mcmuffin

An update on your orders. They're still awaiting approval from admins, which I don't have control over.

(I'm sorry, I wish I could get them approved already.)

But, I have sent each of you images of the finished product, so you all know that they are indeed finished.

hhhh.png.87c5d0de83e789f65dd012173a311c85.png

Just now, Creus said:

Alright, I figured as much lol but thought I would ask

Yeah. It's been taking longer for me to get anything approved lately. But, maybe they're just busy with everyday life. 

Again, sorry for the wait.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kitkat
      Hi! I closed down my old shop awhile ago, so I decided to make a new one. Welcome to Kat's Pet Shop! Here I will be selling pets of any rarity. Sometimes I might even sell pets that are zp pet mall pets for zc, so keep a lookout! Go to my profile and then go to the room titled "Pets for sale",  and you will find some pet's I am selling.

RULES:
      Whoever asks for a pet first gets that pet
      I am able to hold pets for a week
      All PA rules apply

Hope you find something you like!        
      Link to my profile:

• By Jadespets
      Hi guys! Hope your interested in what I have! 
      Prices: for a day: 50zc    For a week: 119zc
      There is too many to put all of them up here lol so just look at my rooms and pick out which you would like to borrow

RULES! 
      stating the obvious don’t sell my pets or you will not be able to borrow anymore
      remember to @ me below
      you have to pay me before you borrow  

babys that need clicks to help them grow Ty!!!!!

• By Kitkat
      Hello! I am currently looking for the pets below, and I am willing to negotiate the prices. I will also trade pets, (I do alt trades too) Thank you, to everyone who posts on here.
      (I accept offers) 
      Thank you!  
    • By Kitkat
      Hello!  All you have to do here is guess the pet I am talking about. Of course, if you guess right, then you will get a prize! Have fun!  How come I create so many threads that sound exactly the same.... Anyway, here:  (Also, none of them are CYO pets or customs)
      .1 This pet lives in a flower, it is most commonly obtained in the Egg Drop, it has four stages and six different alts
      .2 This pet is a kind of bird, it was obtainable on Halloween, 2013 and only has one stage
      .3 This pet has stripes in colors that can vary, the first alt is orange, and alt six is black 
      .4 This pet is a type of dragon, it is said it lives in the sky, it has 4 stages and six alts
      .5 This pet is a type of cat, a uncommon with four stages and six alts, the fifth alt is white, and the sixth alt is black
      .6 This pet is from space, it has one stage, and is a type of cat 
      .7 This pet is an Egg Drop pet ( But for some reason it has common in it's name ) it also has a shell 
      .8 This pet lives in a chilly place, it has wings, but cannot fly ( Lol this is a really obvious one ) it has two stages and six alts 
      Thank you to everyone who posts!  
    • By Kaylercool
      So, I decided to make a new image for these, even though I updated the last one. 
      I used a few different colors I didn't show off in the last one, and I decided to add the now available Pony Quad Sweaters as well.  
      They're all for ZC in the Avatar Clothing Shop except for the rainbow hair. It's for ZP. 
      If you'd like to buy these you can search for "hair, pigtails, or kaylercool" and scroll to the bottom. They'll probably be easy to find.
      As for the sweaters, just search "sweater" and you should be golden. 
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Status Updates

• Jadespets

Ugh I have to sort out my rooms cuz I don’t like how I put them so I have to find out all the pets breeds and make them a room but it will all be worth it
      · 0 replies
    • CaitlynMellark

I always wonder if people ever put my CYOs on their Wishlist owo
      I only have Songstone Cat for now, but I wonder
      · 2 replies
    • Kirito

Is anyone else having issues on the PA website? for some reason it won't load and only the forums work :/
      · 0 replies
    • Jadespets

Subbys dumb has made another account and I need zc so I’m gonna take advantage of putting a pet in the auction so he can bid all his zc lol is that too mean? He has been messaging me on pa and saying rude things
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

So, I just ate a taco with french fries, brown gravy, taco meat, cheese, and hot sauce. 
      and it was friggin' delicious. 
      I'm just over here waiting for the new "French fry taco" from Taco Bell. If they do it, just know I did it first. 
      · 3 replies