Chatbox
    Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

Hello everyone !

I'm new to the site and forum. Just poppin in to say hi and I really like it so far :D

The eggs look so cute :wub: I want to collect them all and see what comes out of them.

I'm slowly figuring everyhting out, but I'm sure I will learn quickly ;)

Greetings Sabrientjuh

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Status Updates

• Nanane

I can't get over the fact that I have 2 human avatar items awaiting aproval.. and.. and.. i cant remember when submitting them and their names are just ahhh.. i dont know if I was drunk or just very very tired but atleast I think I created them thinking they would match the [at the time] current pageant theme?

· 0 replies
    • Kageshiryu21

Gotta say, i think the thing i would love most to be added/updated for the site is more breeding rooms. Like really, it's one of my favorite parts of the game but only having 3 breeding rooms seriously limits. i would love like 5. >w> or 7, that works too. 
      · 1 reply
    • Kaylercool

So, I found an old YouTube channel of mine and there are literally videos of me reading fanfictions and creepypastas. 
      Am I the only one that cringes so hard at their past self? XD 
      I don't even remember the password to that channel, so I can't delete it. RIP.
      · 4 replies
    • Jadespets

Taking requests on drawings cuz I ran out of ideas  XD here are some art work I have done  I used charcoal and pencil oh and the last one is from when I was younger lol I thought I would include it just cuz  

· 11 replies
    • Danny

oh nice I'm back. idk if anyone I knew still remains but hi
      · 0 replies