Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

Hello everyone !

I'm new to the site and forum. Just poppin in to say hi and I really like it so far :D

The eggs look so cute :wub: I want to collect them all and see what comes out of them.

I'm slowly figuring everyhting out, but I'm sure I will learn quickly ;)

Greetings Sabrientjuh

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Recent Status Updates

• Kageshiryu21

Missed yesterday and the day before of work. turns out those were the best days for me to be trained on graveyard during the day. today though i actually made it in, but it was frigate day so i couldn't be trained. tomorrow, Friday, is my only day that Tina will be able to train me. and then i have 4 days off and as soon as i get back on, i'm doing actual graveyard. Tomorrow is going to be interesting. Let's see how much information i can memorize ad pack into my brain and then retain till i'm doing the actual shift with the other guy. 
      · 0 replies
    • Jadespets

does anyone have a cloaked forest cat that isnt a whole lot of zc i know that there is one in the auction house but i dont have a whole lotta money
      · 1 reply
    • Jadespets

hi friends!!! i wont be on alot like i have been due to recent activitys, but i will do my best to get on as much as possible!!! and if anyone can, may i borrow a breeding room to those who are on more often i will send the breeding fee plus an extra fee for the breeding room! i have lost a bunch of eggs sadly...
      · 0 replies
    • Cyanocitta

love pullin glass out of my foot for no discernable reason. new favorite hobby. terrific. /s
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

My favorite route theme of all time. <3 It's soothing, yet powerful. I love it. 

· 0 replies