Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
♡Soda♡

New player who needs some help?

how can I help you? ask away! clicks make pets/eggs grow. some at 50 mature,older versions at 100. you can gift hatch 4 different people, 4 hatches,once a day. hopefully,they will return the favor. you can ask for clicks, if you post the url per pet in the forum

You get Zodiac Crystal aka ZC by clicking on your eggs or pets,and those of other players. you are allowed 300 per day,that way. You also can set up your mine,and earn ZC that way. If you look under the play tab,there is "click nursery"> you can get ZC toward that 300 . you can also "adopt" eggs,raise them, or sell them in the auction house, or bazaar

There is another currency on this site called ZP. ZP is worth more than ZC is. I'm not sure what 1 ZP is equal to in ZC, so if you're curious you might be better off asking someone else about that.

You can get ZP from the cash shop. You have to buy it with real money. Or you can sell a pet in the auction house and ask for ZP in return. (I haven't had a lot of ZP during my time here.)

Some rare pets are only available for ZP. There is a Pet Store you can go to under the shop option. There are separate shops for ZC and ZP. I think the ZC shop is currently empty. It's been getting restocked lately though, so I'm sure they're be more soon. The shops usually have rare pets that aren't available through the "egg drop" anymore. 

The abandoned room is under the "adopt" option. There, you can find pets that people basically didn't want anymore. From time to time I find something good in there. It's open at random times on Saturdays and Sundays. 

@Kaylercool @TigresseBlanca

I already used the abandoned room a bit today, certainly fun to browse through those pets!

I sort of assumed that ZP was a currency bought with USD, it seems a lot of websites have a currency worth USD :) 

I think the last thing I'll need for now is some help with the trading system, do people advertise for wanted trades on this site? Or is it just if you get one you get one? 

There are several shops on here where people are selling/trading pets. (usually selling.)

You can just post on one of their posts on here asking about a pet and they'll send you a trade with it, but of course you have to add the ZC/ZP or pet that the seller wants in return.

http://forums.petadoptables.com/index.php?/forum/14-shops/ 

You can find some shops here.

Some users have a selling room on their PA profile. (I do for example.)

You can send them a trade asking about pets, or you can send them a message on here.

Hello! You can ask away anything ^^ 

About clicks,there are some pets that run on a different click system. 

For example,the Lotus Cat,since you'll commonly find them in the Egg Drop. 

They hatch at 100,level at 250,level at 500,and go to final level at 700.(or 750) 

That is the old click system.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AgataBr
      Hi, I'm new here.
      And I wanted to know how to lv up the pets...
      Is there someplace to paste the code and other peoples click to lv up the eggs?
      Thanks ~ <3
    • By Gryffbirb
      Howdy everyone!  I am new to this site, and I thought I would drop a little bit about myself here.  I am 26 years old, and I love cats, I have five of them in real life!  I also am an artist that does drawings on dA, and you can find me as the same username there.  I am also on Xanje with the same display name if any of you are on there!  I hope to see you all around.
    • By Kirito
      I started coloring the alts in on reaper Neko but i realized i didn't know which ones people would want to see I know i want to have a grey alt whether it be a dark gray or a light almost white grey. But what alts would you like to have?
      The Alt numbers go Left to Right.  
      Also, I suggest looking at it in fullscreen so you can see it closer  
      I made a straw poll with the alts people liked please vote  The top voted 6 are going to be used for the Set 
      https://www.strawpoll.me/15342528
    • By Kirito
      Its been a Few Years since i posted Akinobu and i wanted to remake it with different colors
      This is the First Alt
      If you have any color ideas let me know and i'll try and make it
      Should i make one different than all of them with like a skull next to him or something like that
    • By Mountain Chickadee
      Hi all! I'm new! Glad to have found this website. I love the customization system... so open!!!
      I was hoping to find a Chickadee item, but I guess I'll have to try to draw that myself another time. For now I will be a puppy.. along with the quads I bought..

Anyway, my favorite color is greenish yellow & my favorite animal is a Tanuki! My second favorite animal is a Chickadee.

I like to play video games like Skyrim sometimes, but I do enjoy pet websites quite a lot too! You might find me on a lot of other pet websites (but on different names). One of my favorite things to do on forums other than chatting is well..roleplaying. I do love roleplaying, if you want to roleplay sometime, hit me up! (Not literally.)

Cya all later ^^
  • Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Recent Status Updates

• Kaylercool

Hey, guys! So, I have a new Discord Server.
      Recently, a friend gave me a server that has the screen share feature, which I'd like to use for screen sharing while doing new art! 
      So, sort of just an artsy, nerdy type of server. 
      I'd love for some of the people I talked to on PA to join, so if you would like an invite please don't hesitate to DM me! 

I hope you're all doing well, by the way! 
      <3 
      · 0 replies
    • Creus

Are there any roleplayers still hanging around? I am looking for a few people to join an open world role play on another website

· 0 replies
    • Haru

Trying out new things next week and I'm honestly happy with how things are going now
      Thank you for being such an amazing partner, I love you so much 
      You know who you are
      · 0 replies
    • Haru

Yesterday was fun and possibly a turning point in my life..
      It took me long enough but it's finally here, from here on out a new journey begins
      and I won't be at it alone, I'll have someone special with me. 
      I'll post new art soon too, possibly after I've had a few things sorted out

It's amazing what one person can just turn your life around like that

I never planned on any of this but I'm glad it happened regardless.

I've never been this happy and motivated to do something for someone else other than myself.It's quite humbling to say the least
      · 2 replies
    • Haru

Been contemplating if I should make a Pixiv or not.. 
      I realized I haven't made nearly as enough art as I should've...
      I mean I'd have probably had more if I could only recover my old files welp 
      New ones it is
      · 0 replies