Chatbox
    Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Jadespets

The click, gah and selling group

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kaylercool
      I have an idea for something that would be fun and make things much easier and safer when it comes to helping each other breed pets.

Lets say someone has a female Nebula Cat, but doesn't have a male. They meet someone who has a male, but not a female. They decide to help each other breed their pets, each of them paying half and getting half of the eggs.
      Someone is going to have to trade theirs over for the other person to put it in a breeding room, and that's always a risk. What if the other person were to refuse to give them their pet back or any of the eggs once they were finished breeding? The other person probably couldn't even prove the pet belonged to them.
      I thought about a system that is somewhat set up like the trading system. It would go like this:
      Step 1. Someone starts a "Breeding Collab" like how they would start a trade. They add the person that has the pet they plan breeding their pet to.
      Step 2. The person on the left adds their female Nebula Cat and half of the ZC. The person on the right adds their male Nebula Cat and half of the ZC. 
      Step 3. They wait until the pets are done breeding. If there are two eggs, each person gets one. If there are three eggs, they have several options. They can decide who gets the egg, drop it into the abandoned room, or play some sort of short game to decide who wins the egg.
      Also, this feature wouldn't take up anyone's breeding rooms. Maybe there would be a specific room or rooms for this purpose? Collab rooms?
      What do you guys think of this idea? If you like it, please support this post. If you think it'd be useful or not, please tell me! I value all of your opinions.  
    • By Kageshiryu21
      OK so I know there have been several breeding suggestions throughout the years but since nothing seems to have been done with them for literally years, I thought it would be good to readdress this. As I know it's been a thing a lot of us have mentioned or complained about to each other.  

1) It would really helpful to have at least 5 Breeding rooms though 7 would be the best. I know as a Breeder myself, that it would be super helpful. I'm sure several of us that really like to breed, or try to make money from it would like the extra space. (obviously to upgrade to more rooms it would cost extra just as it did to get the 3 we have now.) I saw someone else had mentioned something similar to this. 

2) Another thing that I saw mentioned, both years ago as well as recently, and that I have thought about myself that would be helpful to breeding: Some sort of timer/tracker that would tell us either:
                           A] when the pair was put in that particular center (Ex: Speckled Flitties entered xDays/Hours ago) one of the comments/suggestions I saw that I liked that was similar to this by                                     Runingwolfin : "A timer/tracker thing. Just something to let you know when you put the breeders in the room. (Like: This room filled on July 11, 2013 [X days/hours ago])"
      or something like
                           B] a timer to tell us how long is left till we get the eggs. 
      A combination of the two would be the most awesome. And very informative, particularly to those of us that do a lot of breeding. 

3) So we have the list in the breeding page of breedable pets, but it would be nice if the total breeding cost for a pair would also be displayed next to the name of said pets. (this is a much more minor thing, but would still be helpful, as not all of the pets have been updated with cost on the wiki. And I'm sure not everyone knows about the wiki or would want to go look. So it would help to have it right there to be able to check without having to have both a female and male and an open center just to check the cost. It would help would-be buyers/breeders to know what they might want to invest their time and crystals into first.) 
      4) another minor thing that would be nice to update, would be adding a picture of the pet (whether first alt or egg, doesn't matter too much) to the name in the breeding list on the breeding page. because the print for the names are rather small and it sometimes hurts the eyes to squint at a computer screen with tiny print. 
      5) Also, it would be nice and helpful to be able to change the name of the breeding centers at anytime like we can our mines. (And also would be nice to actually be able to see the description that we were told to put when we first bought the center. <- Just as a side note)
      {added} 6) A way to look at what we can actually breed without needing an open room. 
      {added} 7) along the lines of actually breeding pets, and I know it would take a lot of work to make all the art for it but it would be super cool if there was more cross breeding within species. Like cats with cats and dogs with dogs. and so on. (more breedable horses would make my inner Horse-Girl uber happy)  
      {added] 8) Another helpful bit would be some sort of mini menu while in a breeding room, that will let us easily move between rooms. Or, like we go into the "Breeding Center" and all three rooms are on display and easily accessed. 

What do you guys think? 
    • By Kaylercool
      EDIT 8/8/2017
      Not taking any more at the moment since it's a hassle to get them approved quickly. I still have one awaiting approval. In the future I may just give the finished product to whoever orders whatever and have them submit it, but I'll have to charge more because that person then can make profit from the item.
      Hello, everyone! 
      I've decided to take some custom commissions. 
      I've recently gotten into creating custom items for the malls, but I'm a little short on ideas at the moment. 
      I've been doing hairstyles, eyes, accessories, bases, pet clothing, and pet accessories.
      Here are some examples of some things I've made:

(all these items are available in the shops, by the way! :3) 
      (The eyes and base for the second and third are just there to show what the hair would look like on a base! They do not belong to me.)
      RULES:
      It costs 100 ZC for an item with one color. 
      For two colors 125 ZC
      For three colors 150 ZC
      For four colors 175 ZC...
      and you get it, right? 25 ZC added for each color.  
      150 ZC for a single rainbow item.
      In special cases I'm sure we can work out a price.
      Price may vary if the item is very complicated.
      Will consider making items in exchange for pet(s). Has to be something I really want.

Once the item is ready I will notify you and let you get it for free since you already payed a fee, but once you've gotten it I will give the item a price so others can buy it too. We should probably be talking in real time so I can take it off the shop for free and add a price as soon as you get your item(s).
      (Yes, all colors for free if you ordered more than one.) 

I will send a finished picture to you before I submit it for final approval. Please keep in mind that the admins have to approve the items first, so don't complain to me if it takes a little while.

I'm taking requests for hairstyles, companion animals, eyes, and accessories. (and possibly other things.) I also do recolors of my already made items.
      I will "consider" requests for avatar and pet clothing. It depends on what you're asking for. 
      You can be as crazy as you want when it comes to hairstyles. I mean, look at the ones I already made. 
      Please be very specific about what you're asking for. I want to make it just as you imagined! You can send me sketches of what you want too. (which would make things a lot easier for me.) 

I need at least half of the ZC up front. The other half when you receive the item(s). You can pay all at once too.
      I will also do requests for ZP. The price depends on what you're asking for. 

You can comment below or shoot me a message if you're interested!
      Thank you! :3
      ~Mccala (or just call me Kayler. ^.^)

Some requests may be denied or put on hold. 
      If I accept your request, I will message you about it or respond on here.

In Progress:
      1. Recolor of Pigtail Buns ordered by TigresseBlanca.    
      Color 1: Two dark green shades.
      Color 2: Black and green.
      Cost: 100 ZC- Paid in full. 
      Complete: Yes, but awaiting final approval from admins.   

2. Long bangs and long, straight ponytail hairstyle ordered by Creus. COMPLETED FULLY.
      Color: Blonde
      Cost: 100 ZC- Not fully paid yet 
      3. Bloody knife ordered by Tastical.  
      Cost: 100 ZC- Not fully paid yet. 
      4. Platypus With Hat Companion ordered by mcmuffin. COMPLETED FULLY.
      Color: Blue
      Cost: 125 ZC- Paid in full.

• By Kaylercool
      (These are not all of the colors. They're just examples. I still have some ideas and I've also done a white one, a gray one, a tortoiseshell, and an orange tabby.) 
      I was originally planning on scaling these down and making them companion animals, but doing that does cause them to lose quality and make them harder to see. (or maybe that's just me because my eyesight is awful.)
      Then I thought "What if they were Quads?" 
      What do you guys think? Would you like them as one or the other, or maybe even both? 
      Would you want to even use these? 
      Please no "you have serial killer handwriting" comments. I know that already. lol

• By Kaylercool
      I just felt like drawing a cat, that's all. lol
  • Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Recent Status Updates

• Nanane

I never knew celestical kitsunes were so cheap to breed o:
      · 0 replies
    • Cyanocitta

whoops i just got back from a week-long school trip, I'll take care of the rest of the cyo stuff today
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

Don't you just hate it when you're exhausted and can barely keep your eyes open, but when you lie down your mind starts racing and then suddenly you feel like you drank twenty cups of coffee?  
      AND THEN when you get back up suddenly you feel tired again? 

Well, that's me at the moment. Haven't slept a wink and I'm exhausted, but I cannot fall asleep.

· 0 replies
    • Jadespets

Hi! people who play chicken smoothie! I went to the pound and I found the best thing ever I found this little cutie and thought he was going to grow up which didn't bother me much but got the best news turns out he's pps (peter pan syndrome) I love cute pets that have pps that means they will stay cute forever yay! ^0^

· 0 replies
    • Mage_Anders

When you finally get onto the Howl's Moving Castle fanbus. I had no idea it was such a good movie, I'm crying?
      · 1 reply