Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Jadespets

The click, gah and selling group

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jade
      --Jade's Weekly AR Drop--
      Hello and welcome to my AR drop thread! I have been doing AR drops for quite some time now as well as AR cyo's and have gathered quite the collection of AR content! I mostly post CYO's I create for the AR here. Each cyo is either made by me or commissioned and its only purpose is for the AR I don't sell them so please don't bother asking! All pets can be found in the AR or obtained by donating.
      Click us please!!!!
      For every 100 clicks one of these pets below gets, I will drop a special Click generated AR CYO. These cyo's are only dropped after 100 clicks are added onto the pet the cyo was created for... so if you want to see more pets, go ahead and give them a click!

Below are the current Click generated AR Cyo's available.
      Donate 50 or MORE pets to the Weeky drop and you get one Keeper of Sygal in exchange!
      CYO's Currently in Rotation:
      These are the CYO's that are currently available for AR drops! Each week I drop a couple of each pet into the AR! These pets will be released for the AR until the limit is reached.

Retired AR CYO's:
      These are the AR cyo's I've hit the limit on, if you would like to see one of these put back into rotation you can always donate ZP to fund a potion!
      WIPs
      These are some of the CYO's waiting to be produced, sometimes I just need to finish the art or am waiting until I have enough ZP to get the cyo on site! You can also donate 2 ZP to help get the cyo moving along and you get one of the pet when its released!
      Suggestions?:
      If there are certain pets you;'d like to see in the next AR drop just post below and I can usually get a few for the next drop. And feel free to suggest any ideas or cyo ideas!
      Have AR CYO suggestions? Just go to this thread here.
      Donate?:
      2ZP -- 1 AR CYO
      5 ZP -- 3 AR CYO's

Also feel free to post the AR CYO's you guys find I would love to see where some of them end up!
    • By HadesHipster
      Hello! I'm on the hunt for eggs to complete my wishlist. I'm up for buying eggs only because i enjoy clicking them xD
      Animals i'm very very interested in:
      American Staffordshire Terrier, Ball Python, Beagle Dog, Boxer, Cane Croso Dog, Cardigan Welsh Corgi, Catahoula Leopard Dog, Clouded Leopard, Clown Fish, Common Cuttlefish, Common Seahorse, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Grizzly Bear, Pile Perch, Queensland Heeler Dog, Rottweiler Dog, Tennessee Walking Horse, Threadfin Butterflyfish, and Wild Boar.
      I'm not interested in the latest Egg Drop eggs/animals since i can collect myself. I'm only able to pay in ZC.
    • By Jadespets
      This is Lexi one of the puppers she’s very shy and only likes me and follows me around the house they protect me from my bigger dogs as they think they will hurt me
    • By Jadespets
      These are the dogs I’m going to watch for awhile until I get my new dog that is currently breeding, it will be her last litter as she has joint issues I will post a pic of her later but we are just going to have these guys for a while and these are Russian chihuahuas a rare Breed of chihuahua
    • By Dashy
      I was looking through my pets and realized I had a bunch of eggs and pets that I either don't need or will never get a chance to hatch. I decided to make a 50zc pet haul. A few that you may see will be free/less than 50 as well.
      Here's the link:
      http://petadoptables.com/profile.php?user=dragon egg 123
      It's not yet finished and more pets will be added over time. <3 Enjoy! ^^
      (You're also allowed to as many pets as you'd like. I'll add a rules section somewhere in this post eventually, lol)

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Recent Status Updates

• AuraDragoness

Back from a hiatus, dunno what all has changed since my last login date (which I think was maybe a bit more than a year ago?) and can't remember how to look back at old news posts to see so eh, I'll figure it out eventually.
      Surprisingly I still retain the knowledge of how everything works though.
      · 0 replies
    • Lilytora

Sorry I am not on often, babysitting and work are exhausting me. Once I get used  to it I hope I stop getting so exhausted
      · 0 replies
    • Husker Wolf

I can't believe i'm spending RL money to get more ZP for Extinct pets from the wishing well! XD I love it though, just got a Falkland Island Wolf!!
      · 0 replies
    • Husker Wolf

I spend 20 ZP in the wishing well for fossils. First one i got a Zanzibar Leopard. I was doing flips! Then i got greedy and spend for a second one and got a Dark Flying Fox. XD That's how it goes i guess. Haha.
      · 1 reply
    • KaylaDoesEverything  »  Kitkat

You're Online!!
      · 0 replies