Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

OK so I know there have been several breeding suggestions throughout the years but since nothing seems to have been done with them for literally years, I thought it would be good to readdress this. As I know it's been a thing a lot of us have mentioned or complained about to each other.  

1) It would really helpful to have at least 5 Breeding rooms though 7 would be the best. I know as a Breeder myself, that it would be super helpful. I'm sure several of us that really like to breed, or try to make money from it would like the extra space. (obviously to upgrade to more rooms it would cost extra just as it did to get the 3 we have now.) I saw someone else had mentioned something similar to this. 

2) Another thing that I saw mentioned, both years ago as well as recently, and that I have thought about myself that would be helpful to breeding: Some sort of timer/tracker that would tell us either:
                     A] when the pair was put in that particular center (Ex: Speckled Flitties entered xDays/Hours ago) one of the comments/suggestions I saw that I liked that was similar to this by                                     Runingwolfin : "A timer/tracker thing. Just something to let you know when you put the breeders in the room. (Like: This room filled on July 11, 2013 [X days/hours ago])"
or something like
                     B] a timer to tell us how long is left till we get the eggs. 
A combination of the two would be the most awesome. And very informative, particularly to those of us that do a lot of breeding. 

3) So we have the list in the breeding page of breedable pets, but it would be nice if the total breeding cost for a pair would also be displayed next to the name of said pets. (this is a much more minor thing, but would still be helpful, as not all of the pets have been updated with cost on the wiki. And I'm sure not everyone knows about the wiki or would want to go look. So it would help to have it right there to be able to check without having to have both a female and male and an open center just to check the cost. It would help would-be buyers/breeders to know what they might want to invest their time and crystals into first.) 

4) another minor thing that would be nice to update, would be adding a picture of the pet (whether first alt or egg, doesn't matter too much) to the name in the breeding list on the breeding page. because the print for the names are rather small and it sometimes hurts the eyes to squint at a computer screen with tiny print. 

5) Also, it would be nice and helpful to be able to change the name of the breeding centers at anytime like we can our mines. (And also would be nice to actually be able to see the description that we were told to put when we first bought the center. <- Just as a side note)

{added} 6) A way to look at what we can actually breed without needing an open room. 

{added} 7) along the lines of actually breeding pets, and I know it would take a lot of work to make all the art for it but it would be super cool if there was more cross breeding within species. Like cats with cats and dogs with dogs. and so on. (more breedable horses would make my inner Horse-Girl uber happy)  

{added] 8) Another helpful bit would be some sort of mini menu while in a breeding room, that will let us easily move between rooms. Or, like we go into the "Breeding Center" and all three rooms are on display and easily accessed. 

What do you guys think? 

Edited by Kageshiryu21
came up with some more

I just got into breeding did my first pair of bats last week. now 2 of 3 rooms are full soon to be all 3, I second having more rooms especially since it seems to take a few days to complete if you don't have an endless supply of zp to buy elixer. timer would definitely be helpful as well. Knowing the cost before you start is also great I canceled a couple due to lack of funds.

thanks for posting Kageshiryu21 just found out about the wiki I know its not updated but useful info for me being a green horn when it comes to breeding

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kitkat
      Hello! I am currently looking for the pets below, and I am willing to negotiate the prices. I will also trade pets, (I do alt trades too) Thank you, to everyone who posts on here.  
      Pets for trade: ( If you are going to offer, please offer something of the same value)

Pets I am looking for:
      (I also accept offers!)  
    • By Kitkat
      Hello!  All you have to do here is guess the pet I am talking about. Of course, if you guess right, then you will get a prize! Have fun!  How come I create so many threads that sound exactly the same.... Anyway, here:  (Also, none of them are CYO pets or customs)
      .1 This pet lives in a flower, it is most commonly obtained in the Egg Drop, it has four stages and six different alts
      .2 This pet is a kind of bird, it was obtainable on Halloween, 2013 and only has one stage
      .3 This pet has stripes in colors that can vary, the first alt is orange, and alt six is black 
      .4 This pet is a type of dragon, it is said it lives in the sky, it has 4 stages and six alts
      .5 This pet is a type of cat, a uncommon with four stages and six alts, the fifth alt is white, and the sixth alt is black
      .6 This pet is from space, it has one stage, and is a type of cat 
      .7 This pet is an Egg Drop pet ( But for some reason it has common in it's name ) it also has a shell 
      .8 This pet lives in a chilly place, it has wings, but cannot fly ( Lol this is a really obvious one ) it has two stages and six alts 
      Thank you to everyone who posts!  
    • By Kaylercool
      Hey, everyone!
      I thought I'd start this so I'd have a reason to show some of my babies. 
      I hope you guys show me any pets you have, I'd love to see them!
      I've posted a few other photos in the comments below too if anyone is interested! I encourage all of you to look through the comments at everyone's precious animals.  

This is Pikachu. She's Ladybug's mommy. :3 She was a stray.

This is Ladybug. She's Pikachu's kitten. I'm keeping her. (My sister and uncle got the other two kittens.) As of now she's much larger! 

This is Ladybug now!
      Normally they get scolded for getting on the table, but I guess it was my fault for leaving a box there. xD

This is Clementine! She's a stray that started hanging around on our porch recently! 

This is Lilly. I got her from the shelter. <3 

This is Worm. (He was a runt. lol) My dad brought home a pregnant cat from Burger King and she was his mommy. We gave her and the rest of the kittens away to good homes, but decided to keep him. He's my oldest cat. 

This is Sebastian. He was given to me by a friend. 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Status Updates

• Kitkat

OMG, I just lost 150 pies. I was so close...
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

Going through my Quotev account I've had since 2011. 
      I had already deleted some of my cringiest stories, but I went through my status updates, and ooohhh were they something else. *Has slight urge to stab myself.*
      Yeah, I deleted a lot of statuses. CRINGE WAS STRONG.
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

I feel like something needs to be done about some of the pets recently added into the bazaar. 
      I know that this has been a problem for a long while now, but it's just getting worse. The bazaar is being crowded with so many overly priced pets that it's hard to even navigate it anymore. 
      I get wanting to make some profit, but when you put pets in the bazaar for 20,000 ZC they're just going to sit there and take up space, making it harder to find other pets.
      I don't think anyone in their right mind is going to pay 20,000 ZC for a pet even if it's super rare. I don't think most people are even willing to pay up to 1,000 ZC for a pet in there. 
      Also, so many newer users that don't know how much pets are worth yet are just burning through their ZC because of it. 
      If you see any pets that are severely overpriced, please take a moment to flag them so newer users don't get ripped off. I flag overly priced pets all the time, but just one flag isn't going to fix anything. Pets need 10 flags to be taken down. 

· 1 reply
    • CaitlynMellark

@Whoever is the one randomly hatching my eggs for free, thank you ^^ It helps clear out my eggs a bit
      · 0 replies
    • CaitlynMellark

Here is my monthly (?) reminder that if anyone has any of the pets on my Wishlist, I would like to buy/trade for them! ^^ I am willing to save up ZC!
      · 0 replies