Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

OK so I know there have been several breeding suggestions throughout the years but since nothing seems to have been done with them for literally years, I thought it would be good to readdress this. As I know it's been a thing a lot of us have mentioned or complained about to each other.  

1) It would really helpful to have at least 5 Breeding rooms though 7 would be the best. I know as a Breeder myself, that it would be super helpful. I'm sure several of us that really like to breed, or try to make money from it would like the extra space. (obviously to upgrade to more rooms it would cost extra just as it did to get the 3 we have now.) I saw someone else had mentioned something similar to this. 

2) Another thing that I saw mentioned, both years ago as well as recently, and that I have thought about myself that would be helpful to breeding: Some sort of timer/tracker that would tell us either:
                     A] when the pair was put in that particular center (Ex: Speckled Flitties entered xDays/Hours ago) one of the comments/suggestions I saw that I liked that was similar to this by                                     Runingwolfin : "A timer/tracker thing. Just something to let you know when you put the breeders in the room. (Like: This room filled on July 11, 2013 [X days/hours ago])"
or something like
                     B] a timer to tell us how long is left till we get the eggs. 
A combination of the two would be the most awesome. And very informative, particularly to those of us that do a lot of breeding. 

3) So we have the list in the breeding page of breedable pets, but it would be nice if the total breeding cost for a pair would also be displayed next to the name of said pets. (this is a much more minor thing, but would still be helpful, as not all of the pets have been updated with cost on the wiki. And I'm sure not everyone knows about the wiki or would want to go look. So it would help to have it right there to be able to check without having to have both a female and male and an open center just to check the cost. It would help would-be buyers/breeders to know what they might want to invest their time and crystals into first.) 

4) another minor thing that would be nice to update, would be adding a picture of the pet (whether first alt or egg, doesn't matter too much) to the name in the breeding list on the breeding page. because the print for the names are rather small and it sometimes hurts the eyes to squint at a computer screen with tiny print. 

5) Also, it would be nice and helpful to be able to change the name of the breeding centers at anytime like we can our mines. (And also would be nice to actually be able to see the description that we were told to put when we first bought the center. <- Just as a side note)

{added} 6) A way to look at what we can actually breed without needing an open room. 

{added} 7) along the lines of actually breeding pets, and I know it would take a lot of work to make all the art for it but it would be super cool if there was more cross breeding within species. Like cats with cats and dogs with dogs. and so on. (more breedable horses would make my inner Horse-Girl uber happy)  

{added] 8) Another helpful bit would be some sort of mini menu while in a breeding room, that will let us easily move between rooms. Or, like we go into the "Breeding Center" and all three rooms are on display and easily accessed. 

What do you guys think? 

Edited by Kageshiryu21
came up with some more

I just got into breeding did my first pair of bats last week. now 2 of 3 rooms are full soon to be all 3, I second having more rooms especially since it seems to take a few days to complete if you don't have an endless supply of zp to buy elixer. timer would definitely be helpful as well. Knowing the cost before you start is also great I canceled a couple due to lack of funds.

thanks for posting Kageshiryu21 just found out about the wiki I know its not updated but useful info for me being a green horn when it comes to breeding

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gamergirl3579YT
      This is a spot i put my pets that need clicking. you can comment yours down too!
    • By Kitkat
      Hey everyone! I wanted to create a shop, so here it is!  It isn't much, but it'll get bigger as I continue on. Go to my profile, and go to the room titled " For sale, then you can browse through the pets for sale. Hope you find something you want!  If you have any questions about prices or anything, ask me. Whoever asks for a pet first gets that pet. Here are the new pets I added: 

x3   x6      x1      x1      x1    x1    x2    

x2    x1   x1     Every day or two I'll be adding new pets. Sometimes I don't add pets for four to six days.

Click on this link to see the pets for sale 
      Link: http://www.petadoptables.com/profile.php?user=lilazoo 

NEW CYO ADDED! (credit given to Kaylercool for the awesome artwork <3)
                   Speckled Charmer

There are four stages and four alts, one of which I am showing right here! I am currently only going to be selling 10 of them! I am keeping the rest of the alts a SURPRISE! (although I showed one to give you an idea of what they look like ) Please don't take more than two Speckled Charmers as I would like for everyone to have their fair share before they run out. 
      They are each 600 zc! Purchase them while they last  
      7 out of 10 Speckled Charmers left! 

• By kimiix
      Information on my CYOs;
      The prices listed are per pet.
      The only CYO I can guarantee alts on is Ragnarok, or already hatched pets in my CYO rooms starting with "9."
      However, I give my full consent for you to use the wishing well on my CYOs if you don't get the alt you want from an egg, or to change its gender.
      As a secondary option, feel free to message me about it, and we can exchange the unwanted alt with another egg of that CYO as long as one is available.
      Please don't resell my CYOs. Gifting is perfectly fine.
      I may be willing to do a trade for pets on my wishlist, feel free to ask!
      (I'll be making a forum wishlist soon and will link it here, since the PA wishlist doesn't let me select the stage of the pet I want.)

My CYOs;

Raptor Pack - 800 ZC
      Blue Stripe, Green Stripe, Green Solid, Brown Solid, Orange Flame, and Black Flame alts;

Siberian Husky - 800 ZC
      Egg, Goggles, Red, Blonde, White, Sky, and Jake alts;

Ragnarok - 700 ZC
      Egg, Fenrir, Hati, Skoll, Fire, Ice, and Reaper alts;

Doggos - 600 ZC
      Egg, German Shepherd, Mutt, Shiba Inu, Belgian Tervuern, Border Collie, Siberian Husky

Across The World - 600 ZC
      Egg, Forest Wonderer, African Princess, French Maid, English Rider, Time Traveler, and Jungle Man alts;

Norse Wolf - 500 ZC

Costume Kitty - 500 ZC       

Fallen Flame - 500 ZC

Pirate - 300 ZC

Pageant Pups - 300 ZC
      Egg, King, Knight, Dark Wizard, Hero, Rainbow, and Rockstar alts;

• By SilverStallion
      When we go to our own pets page and scroll towards the bottom, we can all see the button that says, "Display BBCode and HTML codes". 

When we click this button, it shows us ALL of our pets codes, throughout every room. 
      What if, we switched the abilities of this button to where, on the General room page, 2 buttons would appear, Show all and Show all in this room.
      And, when going into every OTHER room we have MADE (general is an unmakeable room and is a default room), there is just a "Show all in this room" button?

Pros: 
      Players can easily get all codes of pets in 1 room.
      Players who sell and trade but only want specific pets in a post, can create a room, move just those pets to it, and then copy codes related to said post, and then have an accurate post.
      This would help me, personally, out a lot with trying to get codes for just specific pets that I have. (Want to add selling pets' codes to my selling thread but am far too lazy to click every individual pet to get them or delete extra pets not in sales if I use the all bbc/html codes button)

Cons:
      Extra work for the staff
      Confusion amongst newer players or older, returning players. (This could be fixed with a short announcement on the PA site explaining the new change)

Um ... Input would be greatly appreciated.

@tomomi I forgot Emma's tag for the forum And didn't know who to tag about this. 
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Status Updates

• tomomi

So, I put some frogs into the Breeding Center BEFORE I went away on holiday for a week, with no Internet. I was sure they'd be gone and I didn't even care, because they are cheap to breed. But the 2 pairs that weren't ready are STILL in there. That has to be a bug, right?? I mean, it's now been 11 or 12 days. xD
      · 0 replies
    • Creus

I am going away for the night tomorrow. I am not sure I am going to bring my laptop with me since its just one night so if I don't post then I should be back sometime Saturday 
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

So, I've decided to be a walker this Halloween. It's fairly simple and easy to find stuff for. Party City had some zombie stuff on sale the other day so... awesome! 
      We weren't going to do our Halloween party this year because of money issues, but things are looking up, so we are now.  I may post pictures of our decorations! 
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

Trying to get some cleaning done, but I keep getting distracted on PA.  
      I really need stop letting the water bottles and cans stack up. Also, I'm somewhat of a hoarder. .-. I don't know how to get rid of stuff. 
      · 2 replies