Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

This is a super random post. lol

Anyway, I just wanted to share some music I'm into and ask you guys about your taste in music. Someone's taste in music can tell a lot about that person. ^.^ 

Personally, I like all sorts of types of music. I'd have to say Country and Rap are my least favorite genres. (Which is just my opinion, so don't get triggered. :P)

I can't say what my favorite genre is because I can't say that I know. XD 

I really like Indie, Pop (older Pop, I haven't been into much newer stuff for several years.), Rock, Alternative, Punk, Metal, and some other genres I'm probably forgetting. 

I think my very favorite artists and bands are (In No Particular Order):

Michael Jackson (I have loved Michael Jackson since I was very young. <3)

My Chemical Romance (Just get back together already. ;_; )

Mayday Parade

Green Day

Twenty One Pilots (I actually went to a concert not too long ago with a friend! I did throw up because I got too hot and missed half of their performance though...Eh, still worth it!)

Melanie Martinez 

Yiruma (Ah, lovely piano music. :3) 

Hollywood Undead

Halsey

Nightwish

José González

Linkin Park (It still hurts.;_; )

Evanescence

3OH!3

Five Finger Death Punch

Bullet For My Valentine 

Prince (Why must we lose all the good ones. ;_; )

Iron Maiden

Wednesday 13 (Always jamming to them around Halloween!)

and so many more I'm forgetting at the moment.

19 minutes ago, Jadespets said:

I'm just gonna list a couple and I love the newer and older pop 

bruno mars

taylor swift

daya

The chainsmokers

Ariana grande 

Carrie underwood

and so much more on the jade show! (Me dying inside)

Omg, I love those too. <3 Especially Bruno Mars! 

13 minutes ago, Jadespets said:

Oooh but I love this one band called twenty one pilots I don't think you've ever heard of them ;) XD oh and fallout boy!!!! Currently loving these songs a lot by them irresistible and the judge!

Twenty One Pilots is amazing and so is Fall Out Boy! 

I saw Twenty One Pilots in concert. ;) 

Ahh music <3
I love most kinds of music too >3< but not really pop anymore, idk.. not the new stuff atleast?
My faves are probably Hard rock, rock, Post hardcore, rap (to some extent cuz I looove rapping on my own lol)...
I love Mcr too <3 seriously guys get back together already

Though my favorite artists are:
Pierce the Veil (Me and a friend went to see them almost exactly a year ago <3 they were awesome ahhh)
Black Veil Brides
Bring Me The Horizon (been to every consert here in sweden since 2015 :D )
Falling in reverse (dude, radke is my greatest idol of allll time)
Ronnie Radke,
Eminem,
Avenged sevenfold,
Get Scared, 
Sleeping with sirens,
pretty reckless,
five finger death punch
Skillet 
Bullet for my valentine (Though honestly im still pissed at them xd I wanted to go to their consert but it was last year and 18yrs ;-; )
Escape the fate (before, nowadays I kinda hate them for kicking poor radke out ;--; )
And the list got pretty long so I need to stop now or i will keep it up for hours haha

2 hours ago, Nanane said:

Ahh music <3
I love most kinds of music too >3< but not really pop anymore, idk.. not the new stuff atleast?
My faves are probably Hard rock, rock, Post hardcore, rap (to some extent cuz I looove rapping on my own lol)...
I love Mcr too <3 seriously guys get back together already

Though my favorite artists are:
Pierce the Veil (Me and a friend went to see them almost exactly a year ago <3 they were awesome ahhh)
Black Veil Brides
Bring Me The Horizon (been to every consert here in sweden since 2015 :D )
Falling in reverse (dude, radke is my greatest idol of allll time)
Ronnie Radke,
Eminem,
Avenged sevenfold,
Get Scared, 
Sleeping with sirens,
pretty reckless,
five finger death punch
Skillet 
Bullet for my valentine (Though honestly im still pissed at them xd I wanted to go to their consert but it was last year and 18yrs ;-; )
Escape the fate (before, nowadays I kinda hate them for kicking poor radke out ;--; )
And the list got pretty long so I need to stop now or i will keep it up for hours haha

Good to know someone has the same views of newer Pop as me! What happened to the good stuff? ;_; 

Wow! I love all of them you mentioned except Pretty Reckless, for I haven't heard of them. You may have just introduced me to a band I'll like though. :P 

My sister has seen Pierce The Veil in concert too, and also Sleeping With Sirens. I didn't get invited. .-. 

I have so many memories with Falling in Reverse. <3 

@Kaylercool guess who also watched Twenty One Pilots live :3 in February last year (Brixton. We had to camp overnight in a dodgy area to get front row - it was interesting) xD They're amazing. I was possibly less excited than I should've been about helping hold up Josh as he crowd surfed with his drums, but I was stuck in a mosh pit at the time :P My favourite songs by them are Forest and Message Man - I tried really hard to learn the raps to those!
Not sure if anyone here has heard of The Front Bottoms, but they're also signed to Fueled By Ramen, same as TOP :3 I've seen them live too, with my now boyfriend - it was so much fun! Sorry, I get really into this stuff... I also like Modern Baseball, Newton Faulkner, Tigers Jaw, Ben Howard and numerous Indie/Emo bands I probably shouldn't xD TBF and TOP are my all-time favourites though :3

I'd love to hear about other people's experiences seeing bands live :D

2 hours ago, Kaylercool said:

Good to know someone has the same views of newer Pop as me! What happened to the good stuff? ;_; 

Wow! I love all of them you mentioned except Pretty Reckless, for I haven't heard of them. You may have just introduced me to a band I'll like though. :P 

My sister has seen Pierce The Veil in concert too, and also Sleeping With Sirens. I didn't get invited. .-. 

I have so many memories with Falling in Reverse. <3 

Ahhh I missed SwS last time (2015) ;-; i was in hospital, ive never cried so much, they are comming this year too I saw but they are only starter band to another one which im not way too fond of sadly..
And omg <3 my biggest dream is to see ronnie irl, he is literally the reason as to why im alive but they havent been here in sweden for long now :c so ive never seen them :'( Sadly the tours going here are way fewer than in the US and whenever a band comes here its like winning the lottery lol though ive missed so many conserts due to my social anxiety/phobia so i never know how it will go for me, hoping I will be able to see some this year though :D 

2 hours ago, mcmuffin said:

@Kaylercool guess who also watched Twenty One Pilots live :3 in February last year (Brixton. We had to camp overnight in a dodgy area to get front row - it was interesting) xD They're amazing. I was possibly less excited than I should've been about helping hold up Josh as he crowd surfed with his drums, but I was stuck in a mosh pit at the time :P My favourite songs by them are Forest and Message Man - I tried really hard to learn the raps to those!
Not sure if anyone here has heard of The Front Bottoms, but they're also signed to Fueled By Ramen, same as TOP :3 I've seen them live too, with my now boyfriend - it was so much fun! Sorry, I get really into this stuff... I also like Modern Baseball, Newton Faulkner, Tigers Jaw, Ben Howard and numerous Indie/Emo bands I probably shouldn't xD TBF and TOP are my all-time favourites though :3

I'd love to hear about other people's experiences seeing bands live :D

Awesome! I went with a friend. She actually bought me a front row ticket. <3 I love her. :3 

But yeah, I don't really handle heat or the smell of sweat too well, so I got sick. .-. Almost vomited in the crowd, which would have been super embarrassing. 

I really love Guns For Hands, Polarize, and Migraine. <3 

15 minutes ago, Nanane said:

Ahhh I missed SwS last time (2015) ;-; i was in hospital, ive never cried so much, they are comming this year too I saw but they are only starter band to another one which im not way too fond of sadly..
And omg <3 my biggest dream is to see ronnie irl, he is literally the reason as to why im alive but they havent been here in sweden for long now :c so ive never seen them :'( Sadly the tours going here are way fewer than in the US and whenever a band comes here its like winning the lottery lol though ive missed so many conserts due to my social anxiety/phobia so i never know how it will go for me, hoping I will be able to see some this year though :D 

I hate missing concerts.I missed a Mayday Parade concert.  ;_; I don't really go to many since they're always at least three hours away from me.

56 minutes ago, Kaylercool said:

I hate missing concerts.I missed a Mayday Parade concert.  ;_; I don't really go to many since they're always at least three hours away from me.

yes ;-; it sucks, ive just moved but i used to live 2-3 h away from the closest consert place too

@Kaylercool nooo that sounds like my friend who I went to see TOP with ;w; She got freaked out and thought she was going to be sick on the street after the concert, but she's scared of being sick and luckily wasn't. Poor Kayler TTwTT
@Nanane I didn't go see TFB this year because they were a starter for a band I don't like that much xD Plus tickets were £30 more because of the main band...

We'll hopefully get our chance to see our favourites again, I belieeeeeeve :3 I'd like to see Mayday as well actually