Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Summer

Starting Over [Open]

Starting Over 

A roleplay of Summer & __________

Everyone has a past they want to run away from but you know what they say, the past always comes back to haunt you. Welcome to Blackwood college and good luck in keeping your past buried!

The setting is a college where our characters go to start their new lives. They could be new students or old ones. Sorry I'm currently lacking the creativity to expound but if you have any questions feel free to ask me! You could play as any gender, I don't mind whether this becomes an mxf, fxf or mxm, assuming romance occurs. Our characters could know each other or not, I'm open to suggestions :D

Character Sheet

Name:
Orientation:
Skills:
Personality:
Biography:
Appearance:
Others:

My Character

- I made a male and female character so you could choose which one you'd prefer to rp with :)

- I just copy pasted it from an old rp of mine because I'm having a difficulty in creating one

Male Character

Laurence Milton

30louv9.jpg

Name:
"I don't really know how to shorten my name...so, yeah, just Laurence."

"Nineteen, though people rarely ever guess right."

Orientation:
"I never really, um, had a reason to find out so, yeah, I don't really know."

Skills:
Being a shy person, Laurence rarely ever faces his targets face to face. He's good at close combat but he prefers long range combat hence why he chose to be a sniper. He has good climbing skills, often preferring to be in high places. When it comes to ordinary skills, well, he's skilled at failing them. 

Personality:
Despite being an assassin, Laurence has always been shy. He rarely ever interacted with others as a child and as a result, he has a tendency to be awkward as well as ramble - or stutter - whenever he talks to others. He often tries to avoid people because he has no idea what to say, but he's currently trying to be more sociable. Trying. He's easily embarrassed, especially when complimented. Growing up in an environment surrounded by people who's only aim is to get better, he doesn't have much confidence in himself, always seeing someone better than he was.

Biography:
Laurence didn't start out as an assassin. He started out as an ordinary kid, an orphaned one until he was around the age of seven when he was adopted by a seemingly normal family. But appearances are deceiving as this family was one that trained assassins to become future assets. They treated him well and he did his best to live up to their expectations. He trained day and night until he was able to catch up to those who were adopted and trained earlier than he was. "Someone...a friend, I guess...changed my mind so I...um...I left and they didn't take it too kindly." In their 'family', the only way to leave is by dying. Which is why, he's currently in hiding yet trying to start over a new life.

Appearance:
Laurence has fluffy dark brown hair that often covers his hazel colored eyes. Nevertheless, he could actually see well. He's somewhat short, standing only at the height of 5'3. His common attire would be loose dark colored sweaters that vary from black, grey and dark blue. His most colorful sweater would be red, and that's the only bright color that he'll wear.

Others:

Female character:

Cecilia Bertrand

dwuqo7.jpg
Name:
"Just Cecil's fine. Cecilia sounds way too formal!"

"Just had my sweet sixteen. Well, it wasn't really sweet."

Orientation:
Bisexual

Skills:
"I've got plenty, I'll tell you a few but not everything. It's nice to have a little mystery, don't you agree?"
Cecilia is light on her feet so stealth as well as running would be her greatest skills. In terms of combat, she has excellent aim which means that throwing knives are her best weapon alongside twin daggers or rather, the hidden blades that's kept away from sight within her sleeves. But just because she prefers blades does not mean she can't use firearms. It just so happens that she dislikes the loud sound and preferred a more silent and intimate method of killing. In relation to assassin related skills, she also has skills that an ordinary person would have. An example would be origami considering she loves to make paper flowers and cranes. 

Personality:
Cecilia has a cheerful and playful personality. It's rare to see her angry as she's the type of person who doesn't care much on what's happening in the world. In other words, she's quite passive. If she has to kill someone then she'll do so without any regrets later on. "It's just one person. There's a billion others." She's talkative but rarely ever talks about important topics such as family and the like. She's also childish, hardly taking anything seriously. Being easily bored, she often likes to tease others or annoy them as means to entertain herself. Once she's interested in something or someone, she'll stick with it until she gets bored, which she always does then she'll make sure to be rid of what she was previously interested in.

Biography:
The Betrand family is one where its' members are all professional assassins and naturally, it was expected that Cecilia would be as well. Having two older siblings, it would be easy for her to follow into their footsteps and become a great assassin. But she had other interests. While her siblings wanted to teach her how to deceive and lie, she wanted to hang out and play games with other children. While her parents wanted her to become an assassin like all of them, she wanted to live a normal life. She was the oddball of the family, having interests that were completely different from the rest of her family. But unfortunately, she had to follow what her parents wanted hence why she trained since childhood to feel no true emotion and skills she would need. She left for two reasons. First was to be away from her family - they were a scary and dull bunch, in her opinion - and second was because she thought it would be interesting.

Appearance:
Cecilia has long light pink hair that reaches past her waist. Whenever she needs to practice her skills, she ties her hair into a ponytail to keep it out of her baby blue eyes. It's rare to see her without a friendly smile on her face. She has a petite physique with a slender body, making speed her greater ally than strength.

Others:

Also, it's been an extremely long time since I've last had a roleplay so I hope you can patient with me :)

[/center]

Yes I am still looking for someone to RP this with! Feel free to make a character :D

I understand and that's totally fine. I'm also a college student and school life is pretty busy. I'm not that quick at replying and often delay for a day or more, depends how busy I get D:

Sure, go ahead! I just thought of it from the top of my head so it wasn't really well fleshed out. Sorry for the delay, college has been busy and I've made a couple of terrible decisions :/ 

that's alright, college hit be hard too this semester (I'm taking a really hard art class so I've had next to no time to post this last week or so).... I forgot what my actual question was, but I am wondering is the college just a normal college or something more? (and if you already covered this sorry, just let me know and I'll make sure to reread everything).

Also I hope your semester gets better, college can be a pain in the butt, but it can also be fun, you just got to wade through all the BS.

That's true, I hope your sem goes well! :D 

Anyway, I realize I actually did not tackle that so honestly, it could be either. Would you prefer a normal college or more than that?

Actually the idea came from one of my old RPs about a school of assassins where they let in ordinary people and the assassins have to hide their identity and whatnot. 

Spoiler

Raven's Academy is a prestigious school with a reputation for producing excellent results and high performing students. Most of their graduates become very good in their chosen field, although oddly enough, their records seem to be nonexistent. They are strict in accepting students, sending letters to reveal who are accepted instead of allowing everyone to enroll. Usually the letters would be addressed to people who are interested in a specific specialization but this year, they've accepted students who aren't interested in the profession. Actually, these students don't even know what it is. The common assumption would be businessmen and the like but in reality, the school's specialization would be creating top notch assassins.

They have their regular classes, math, science, english and the like. It's part of their curriculum in order for them to blend in with the rest of society. Normally, pass the course and the next step is graduation. This year, the new principal decided, why not spice things up? There are two new qualifications for graduations. First, keep one's identity a secret from the normal students. It's a test of skill on how well one can lie and blend in. Secondly, it's a secret.

Everything would be well, but the thing is that not everyone is for ordinary students. Some assassins have a grudge against ordinary people while others might simple want to kill for fun. The students are split into two groups, those who want to be rid of these ordinary students and those who want to protect them. To appease both and perhaps entertain himself with the events, the principal didn't change the rule that when the darkness of the night covers the school, lives could be taken. Only thing is, don't get caught. If caught by a teacher or there is evidence surrounding the victim, the attacker is immediately expelled.

Well, I never really thought of it. I guess I just assumed they're straight up paid to kill. The plot is in the spoiler above if you'd like to see it. If you'd like to do that plot then it doesn't have to be the same and you're free to give suggestions and whatnot :D