Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Summer

Hello Again [nlys & summer]

Hello Again

A roleplay between Summer & _______ 

Plot

A vampire meets a small child, lost in the woods (or elsewhere). Ever since then, the child continues to go to the woods (or elsewhere) knowing that they'll be lost, in order to see the vampire again and again. Later on, the child moves away but leaves some sort of token for the vampire to symbolize their friendship. Years after, they meet once again although the child is no longer a child but instead, one of the most promising hunters who may or may not remember their friendship. Although just like before, it seems that the hunter just can't stay away from the vampire.

Character Sheet

Name:

Skills/Abilities:

Personality

Biography

Appearance:

Others:

Notes

- Well, I have school so I might not be able to respond very quickly but I'l try to respond as soon as I can

- I haven't roleplayed in quite some time so I'm not sure how well I'll do D:

- For any questions and suggestions, feel free to tell me! :)

I am happy to play either, although do you have any info about the hunters or are they whatever you or I want to make them?

Also, what gender pairings do you prefer? I am easy but haven't really done any mxm or fxf

Believe me, I am the most indecisive person ever so it would take an extremely long while if I were to choose between the two roles XD Also, they're practically whatever you or I want to make them as, depending on who takes on the role :) Although it's also open to discussion if you have suggestions on how they would be and whatnot. 

Alrighty then, I guess I'll go ahead and stake a claim on the hunter character, if you don't mind? I maybe have an idea for them as like a group or organisation type thing.

Cool, I'll have mine posted in a little bit, after a nap. It's really late for me at the moment, so take your time :D I am thinking of doing a female character if that works :) 

Name: Sarah Blake

Skills/Abilities: Sarah is handy with all manner of weapons used to kill vampires but her person favourites; the wakizashi, a smaller Japanese fighting sword.

Personality: Cold and heartless vampire killing machine. That is how most people see Sarah but what they don't know is her story. She is a free-spirited person, very adventurous and curious about most things, due to her having strict freedom and being kept from anything that isn't required from her job as a vampire hunter. She shows elements of bravery and impassivity on a regular basis and is extremely self confident - especially when it comes to new people. She does have a short temper and will often burst into fits of rage and violence. She would like to think she is - in general - a good person but she does kill things for a living, even though they are bloodthirsty vampires they were human once upon a time. She is extremely loyal to those she trusts and doesn't hand that trust out easily. She has a tendency to behave in a brash way, usually causing her to stand out in a crowd and doesn't mind being the center of attention every-now-and-then.

Biography: 
Sarah can barely remember her younger life but knows everything changed with she joined a self defense class run by an organisation calling themselves St. George. Little did she or her parents know they were specialized vampire hunters and chose the very best to be initiated as hunters themselves. Everything changed when her family was brutally killed in a vampire attack. Her superiors tell her it is her brain trying to erase the pain of the past by wiping all memory of her family and say she is blessed to no longer have any outside attachments. She knows she had a life before committing herself to St. George but can no longer be bothered trying to figure out what it was. Through her teenage years she slowly climbed the ranks and is fast becoming a promising senior hunter if she can keep her perfect track record of vampire kills.

Appearance:
Sarah has a serious face with fierce brown eyes, a strong nose and jawline. Her hair falls in dark brown waves to mid back, which she usually keeps braided as its easier to complete her job and assignments without it getting in the way. She is not the tallest hunter out there, standing at only 5'4" but she keeps her body well trained and packs a mean punch when she wants too. On her stomach is a long, knotted scar that stretches from her armpit, down her side and crosses over her belly to end at her hip; a tribute from a vampire attack gone horribly wrong.

Others:
image.png.8ef90a61cb3463c05e501ce52dec5524.png

Theodore Ezra Clements 

34t6ank.jpg

Name:

"You could just call me Theo, or you know, Mr. right for you"

"It's rude to ask someone's age you know!"

[258 years old]

"I know I'm a pretty boy but I don't think I'm pretty enough to be mistaken for a girl."

Skills/Abilities:

"Well, I guess there's the usual vampire speed and strength." However, he isn't as strong as other vampires but he is faster than most. He also has the ability to compel others when he looks them in the eyes, "Although I'd like to think it's just my charming personality." Despite his vampiric abilities, he does not completely rely on them. Throughout the years, he's learned hand to hand combat although in terms of weaponry, he prefers weapons that are quick and quiet to use, like daggers. 

Personality:

Many hunters paint him as a cruel and ruthless vampire because of his past. However, he's the complete opposite. He's cheery and seemingly confident but underneath his easy going smile and flirtatious attitude, Theodore is actually a pessimistic and lonely person. He has trouble dealing with his guilt and believes that, "Happiness isn't meant for a killer and living is, well, my way of repentance, I guess." . He prefers to be alone and do things alone rather than work as a team. He's a kind person, always willing to lend a helping hand even if he tries to act uncaring and distant towards things. He cares more for others than himself and would rather avoid attention. "Attention draws conflict and conflict is the last thing I want."

Biography:

Theodore's life as a human is something that he remembers but rarely spends time to think about. "It was...an ordinary life. There isn't much to say about it." His family was below the middle class and he was a sickly child. At the age of nineteen, he had about enough of being a burden and left for the woods to face death. "I had two older siblings and three younger ones. They were always loving but being sickly, it was a burden to them and I didn't want to bring about any hardships." Instead of death, he found a group of vampires who turned him and took him in like family. He was taught the ropes on how to use his newfound vampiric abilities, how to avoid and defend against hunters and most importantly, how to live in harmony with humans. His happy life lasted for almost forty years before a group of three hunters massacred his newfound family.

Filled with rage, he spent the next century and a half killing off the families of the hunters but never the hunters themselves. "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth and a family for a family." When the hunters would come after him, he would let them live at the end of the fight, never killing them. He killed hunters that went after him, those who weren't involved in killing his family. Even if the three hunters found new families or partners, he would do the same to them. Well, he let them live in happiness for a year before he took their loved ones away. He continued that way of living until the three hunters themselves passed away. For the past fifty years, he spent it hiding away from hunters and if anyone came for him then he would avoid them rather than kill like in the past. Some even believe that he had already died, most probably killed off by one of the other hunters.

Appearance:

Theodore appears to be in his early twenties, if not younger, despite being centuries old. He has a lean body and stands at a height of 5'10" with slightly pale skin. His black hair is often a mess, looking like he just woke up. "I think the bedhead hair looks great on me." His eyes are a dark brown color, most mistaking it for black. However, his eyes turn crimson when he feels extreme emotion such as anger or when he needs blood. 

A young man placed his slightly pale hands inside the pockets of his jeans. It's not that he was cold - he was rarely ever - but it was mostly just an old habit of his. It was quite a dark night with the moon's light being covered by the slow moving clouds. 'Huh, maybe it'll rain.' He thought as he momentarily looked up at the sky before back to the empty path he was walking on. He loved taking walks at night although not many do. He couldn't blame them. After all, there have been plenty of cases about people being killed by some killer with a signature of placing bite marks on the victim's body. Some say it's the work of a vampire but most just laugh at the thought. Vampires were just myths. But he knew better. After all, he was one of them despite his average appearance. He didn't glow like in certain vampire movies, 'I swear that was the worst.' He thought as he internally cringed at the memory. His eyes weren't crimson but a common dark brown color. nor was his skin a deathly pale. It just seems like he doesn't go out too much.

But just because he was a vampire doesn't mean he was safe. It's not rare for vampires to kill one another but there was also the thought of hunters. He has kept a low profile for decades but it's good to always be prepared. He has a small dagger hidden inside his left boot. 'Better safe than sorry.' Although if he could, he would prefer not to have to kill anymore hunters. He's already killed too many people in the past. The thought of adding to that number was sickening. 'I'd rather not remember.' With that thought in mind, he ran a hand through his messy black hair and continued with his walk. 

Sarah caught her friend as she stumbled out of the door to the pub they'd just been in. They weren't suppose to be drinking and Sarah didn't have any herself but their superiors let them have the night off after a good week of hunting. "Max, you're going to be in so much trouble tomorrow," Sarah started and Max merely replied with a drunken shrug. "It is completely worth." The shorter girl slurred. Sarah laughed and called out to the two hunters a few steps ahead of them. "I little help here guys would be greatly appreciated." One of them threw his head back and laughed while the other turned around and started walking backwards, a wide grin on his face. "This," he pointed at Max. "It all your doing. We told you she couldn't hold her drink and you brought her along anyway. She stifled her groan and adjusted her grip, one of Max's around hanging loosely around Sarah's neck. "C'mon, your lucky it's not that far back to the house or I'd leave you in there." The two boys hurried off ahead, eager to collect the winnings on the bet they made with one of the other hunters. Sarah rolled her eyes and concentrated on getting Max home safe.

They'd had a few successful hunts, yes, but that didn't mean there weren't still vampires around and especially at this time of night. There were other hunters on duty tonight to give their group the night off but Sarah always carried a weapon with her just in case. The other's always laughed at her but she'd prefer to be safe than sorry when it came to the bloodsuckers. Max mumbled a heap as Sarah half carried her home, trying not to let the younger girl stumble around everywhere as they walked down the street. "You owe me big time, Max."

There was a strong smell of alcohol as Theodore passed by one of the many pubs in the city. He remembered the time when he tried to drown himself in alcohol because for a moment, he thought it would help him forget everything he did. But, well, it barely had any effect on him. Most of it just tasted terrible but he did gain a fondness for whiskey. For a moment, he was tempted to go in and get a drink but judging by how loud the inside is from the outside, he thought that perhaps it would be better to drink on another night. He absolutely did not like drunk and rowdy people. He found that they just caused him trouble. Besides, it was much more pleasant to drink in peace and quiet. 

It wasn't rare to pass by drunken people and he passed by two young - well, they looked to be the same age as him but he found everyone young considering his true age - ladies. The smell of alcohol was quite evident on them, especially the smaller one of the two. Although that wasn't the only scent that was evident on them. It was something that he was more than familiar with, it was the smell of blood. 'Hunters then.' He thought as he calmly walked passed them, giving a slight look of judgement because honestly, young people nowadays can't seem to hold their liquor yet they still seem determined to drink. Well, beyond his personal judgement, it was a common thing to do considering that ignoring their existence may seem a bit odd. After all, who doesn't notice drunk people? 'Besides, it is careless of them. Well, why do I even care?' He thought as he shook his head. Perhaps it was because one of them was how he imagined a child he met once before would look like. 

With his mind distracted, he accidentally bumped - so much for the quick reflexes of a vampire - into someone. Well, a vampire. "Ah, my bad." He apologized but then again, it seemed the vampire was just as distracted as he was. The other's eyes were trained on the two girls he saw earlier. His fellow vampire was much taller and looked like a man in his late twenties. But despite being older in appearance, Theodore can tell that the other was a lot younger than he is. Perhaps a newly turned - and therefore reckless - vampire. The other's eyes were the crimson red which meant that he was hungry. 'Probably doesn't know that those are hunters.'

Theodore didn't like to meddle with these things so he continued on his way while the other did the same. But there was this annoying and nagging feeling of guilt. He knew that the hunters would be able to take care of themselves, after all, they were trained. 'But one is intoxicated and therefore a liability.' Perhaps it was his guilty conscience of the past but he entered a nearby alleyway to observe - and definitely not meddle, as he would continuously tell himself - what would happen.