Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

@Nanane my brother wanted to get one as a pet when we were growing up and my mom told him he wasn't responsible enough and they smelled too much. She was probably right on the not responsible enough. I will agree with you on the other point since you have that ferret that close to your face in your profile pic cuddling with it I doubt they can smell that bad. Ive never personally met one.

@JadespetsIs it a Veiled Chameleon

9 hours ago, paws4ever said:

@Nanane my brother wanted to get one as a pet when we were growing up and my mom told him he wasn't responsible enough and they smelled too much. She was probably right on the not responsible enough. I will agree with you on the other point since you have that ferret that close to your face in your profile pic cuddling with it I doubt they can smell that bad. Ive never personally met one.

Yes I am actually pleased to see she turned him down, because very few understand what it means to raise a ferret and they don't do enough research before so EXTREMELY many ferrets go to the shelters where they never get a home and have to be put down :( Ferrets are wonderful, intelligent and loyal animals but they do not fit very well with younger kids. I mean you can have a ferret thats been raised properly with kids without any complication at all, but it may also create alot of stress to them

and yes <3 her name is Lizzie, its the mother of the two pups :D