Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
darkxros3x

I Wanna Run With You

Plot Line

As long as she could remember, Axi has been the good girl of the town. 4.0 GPA, always did her homework, was always on time for everything. Though, at the same time, she has always wanted to run away from it all. She has never told anyone this. Though, she also has a best friend. Her best friend, ______, is also the love of her life. But she has never come close to admitted to that. 

One day, she asks ____ to go on an unexpected road trip across the country. To run away with her. This adventure soon goes out of control. But maybe, it's just what they needed!

What Am I Wanting From This RP?

Obviously, to start off with, ROMANCE HELLO. Well, eventually. Um, I want the whole brother sister type relationship kinda thing with them. But if it's okay, I want him to be like.. her opposite? Hes the "bad guy" type. but not like TOTALLY BAD!!! Keep it modest, FOR EXAMPLE: dropped out of highschool, has a secret life (possibe like total badass kinda thing)

My Character

Name

Axi James

Appearance(Preferably picture - with small description)

e78bf3ae849e5cdb6dfc5dba02851a5c--makeup-for-redheads-redhead-makeup.thumb.jpg.3813af89c03c3d14694b3609a62e0d00.jpg

Things Need To Know (Allergies, stuff like that)

Allergic to: Strawberries and Fire Ants

Perfectionist

Short History

Her mother ran away after her little sister passed away. She hasn't heard from her since. And she's okay with that. What she isn't okay with, is that her father had started drinking soon after. Sure, he maintained a job and was able to cover bills, but she hated when he drank.

Character Sheet

Name

Appearance(Preferably picture - with small description)

Things Need To Know (Allergies, stuff like that)

Short History

((Sorry I'm a bit late.))

Name: Sebastian Callus

Appearance: 5549db9fa973ea8c4a5f0e8087b85a89--blonde-boys-blonde-hair.jpg

Sebastian is around six feet 3 inches. He is slender, and is more agility based than strength. He has light brown/dirty blonde hair, and his eyes are a dark green. 

Things Need To Know:

Allergies: Nickel, shellfish

Laid-back and funny

Short HistoryBorn under a lawyer mother and a CEO father, Sebastian didn't really have a tough life. His parents didn't really like each other and he rarely saw his dad. He became the type of 'bad-boy' because of being oppressed and having too much of his shoulders his whole life. His parents are rich though, but he rarely tells anyone about them.

((Your fine. I'll start.))

Axi sat at the local coffee shop, more anxious than ever before. She checked the time, it being 1:34 in the afternoon. She would usually, well supposed to be in class at this moment. She bit her lip. She had skipped class to meet with her best friend, her partner in crime, Sebastian. She took a deep breath, drinking a bit of coffee to ease her nerves. She looked around and began wondering where he was.

Sebastian got out of his taxi, paying the driver with a cool smile. His car was out of commission, his parents deciding to get him a better car today. He didn't care what kind, he just needed four wheels and air conditioner. He smoothed his hair back and pulled his grey jacket closer to his body for warmth. It was cool outside, that was for sure. He entered the coffee shop and glanced around, before heading over to the counter. He ordered a tea, before sauntering over to Axi with a grin. "You decided to meet me then?" He teased.

Axi smiled, but nervously. "Mhm." She got herself to say. She bit her lip, "I need to talk to you about something.. something a bit crazy." She paused, trying to calm her anxious heartbeat. A woman brought Sebastian his tea, giving him a small wink as she walked away. Axi kinda rolled her eyes when he wasn't looking. She chuckled, "I think she likes you." She tried to play it off casually. "Anyway, besides the point." She started. "I.. have this idea, and like I said it's crazy." She blushed a bit. "I uh.. I wanna get out of this town. I'm tired of it. There's nothing for me here. Nothing! This town is so boring and I'm sick of it.  I have to get out of here. But, I can't do it alone. I want you to come with me.."

Sebastian sat down, stretching out his legs. His knees bumped against Axi's, and he let out a casual smile. "Crazy? As long as we aren't murdering anyone..." He trailed off as the waitress brought his tea. She winked at him, but he really wasn't paying her any attention. Axi had peaked his interest and he was curious what she wanted to do. He sipped his tea, his eyes darting towards the waitress. "Eh, I suppose she can get in line. A lot of girls like me," He joked. Sebastian listened to her quietly, licking his lips after sipping more of his tea. "'Tired of it'? Axi, you aren't trying to run away, are you? I know I'm the one who dropped out, but that doesn't mean you have too as well. Are you sure you want to do something like this?" He questioned seriously, leaning forward slightly.

"Well, yeah. Of course a lot of girls like you. You're... you." Axi laughed. "Anyway.. yeah. I am. I wanna get out of here... but I can't do this without you." She sighed. "There's nothing for me." She looked to him. "When I say nothing, I mean nothing. Moms gone.. dad is always drunk and doesn't care." She sighed. "School is just.. yeah I care about it but I don't want to keep at it. I'm tired of being the goody two shoes."