Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Kaylercool

~Two Truths and One Lie Game~ (Guess the Lie) (12/04/17)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By cinnamonapples
      Simply look through the pets of the person above you and post a picture or link to the one you would take if given the chance! :3
      RULES:
      1. Please do not use this as an opportunity to ask for trades/pets. This is just a game!  
      Understand that you are NOT actually gifting/getting pets - this is about what pet you would take/have if you could, but you will not actually receive it.
      (Basically a game showing what you like in someone's inventory! )
      2. Try your best to post a picture rather than a link! (Right click the image then copy image address and just paste it in the message & it should pop up! )
      3. Have fun!  <3 

• By Ikiru
      Welcome!

As you walk down a path in the woods you find yourself in an area you'd never been before. Curious and frightened you keep walking, hoping you can find your way back. Suddenly, you come across a beautiful abandoned shrine. Curious, you walk up the old, but in good condition, stairs up to the shrine. As you reach the shrine, you see two doors. You have the option of opening one door (per day). Do you choose the left or right door?

*You post "left" or "right" to open a door. The door will have an egg behind it, BUT not always! Also FYI the eggs are from the egg drop, but can occasionally be cyos or zp/zc pets.*

WATCH OUT FOR YOSHIN!

• By Starstream
      PA's Breakout game! Added in late June/early July 2011.
    • By Starstream
      Ghost Avoider!

This was from a bug thread, thus the amount of zc is off.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Status Updates

• Kaylercool

I feel like something needs to be done about some of the pets recently added into the bazaar. 
      I know that this has been a problem for a long while now, but it's just getting worse. The bazaar is being crowded with so many overly priced pets that it's hard to even navigate it anymore. 
      I get wanting to make some profit, but when you put pets in the bazaar for 20,000 ZC they're just going to sit there and take up space, making it harder to find other pets.
      I don't think anyone in their right mind is going to pay 20,000 ZC for a pet even if it's super rare. I don't think most people are even willing to pay up to 1,000 ZC for a pet in there. 
      Also, so many newer users that don't know how much pets are worth yet are just burning through their ZC because of it. 
      If you see any pets that are severely overpriced, please take a moment to flag them so newer users don't get ripped off. I flag overly priced pets all the time, but just one flag isn't going to fix anything. Pets need 10 flags to be taken down. 

· 1 reply
    • CaitlynMellark

@Whoever is the one randomly hatching my eggs for free, thank you ^^ It helps clear out my eggs a bit
      · 0 replies
    • CaitlynMellark

Here is my monthly (?) reminder that if anyone has any of the pets on my Wishlist, I would like to buy/trade for them! ^^ I am willing to save up ZC!
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

To anyone who has DeviantArt, you should definitely add me on there. I'm trying to become a little more active on there.  
      https://kalonkittiekat.deviantart.com/ 
      I wish I could change my username on there because I don't particularly care for it anymore. I don't know why I didn't go with Kaylercool. I've been using Kaylercool as a username basically since I discovered the internet.
      · 0 replies
    • tomomi

Wow, the post service here in Austria sucks sooo hard. I chose EMS shipping because everyone always says its so safe and awesome and whatever. And then I get a package today, that is completely wet and has 2 freaking holes. And the freaking postman says "it's not our fault, if it's broken you have to send it back". Like hell I would do that!!! The Japanese post service would NEVER treat packages like that! It's your goddamn fault and no one else's for letting packages stand around in the rain or snow!! Lucky for them the figure box and the figure herself aren't wet or broken. Thank you AmiAmi for putting so much protection in the box! Seriously, everyone always complains about that, but without it I'm pretty sure the outer box of the figure would have been soaked as well. God, I hate the post service so much. Even more than Customs, which also suck pretty bad. >_<
      · 2 replies