Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Kaylercool

Happy Birthday CYOs! (Get a Free Birthday CYO on Your Birthday!)

Last edited: 01/31/2018

Rules: You may NOT resell any CYOs you receive from me. You will not be able to get more from me if you break this rule. If you decide you no longer want one of my CYOs return it to me. 

tumblr_inline_nqmbijqFIj1qfxio8_540.gif

tumblr_n6e5kywuxo1snc5kxo1_500.gifHello, everyone! :D tumblr_n6e5kywuxo1snc5kxo1_500.gif

I'm going to be giving out free birthday CYOs! Of course what the pet actually is is a surprise! ;D

I will show off the egg though. happybirthdayegg.png

There are three different alts and three stages. 

If you're interested in receiving one for your birthday please let me know a date!

(If it has already passed you may wait until next year or receive a late gift.)

I'm only giving each person one each unless I decide otherwise.

(Per year. So, as long as there are some left you may have another for the next year.) 

If your egg hatches and you'd like a different alt I will do swaps. Private message me about that.

Also, if you want a certain gender please let me know.

If you want to be cute and tell me a wrong date just to get one early then you're NOT getting another on your actual birthday!

480?cb=20161209171619Upcoming Birthdays:480?cb=20161209171619

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

SwiftTalon: June 19. 

Kirito: August 23. 

rebeccaqwer12: May 17.

CaitlynMellark: June 24.

Lady of Baskerville: August 4.

480?cb=20161209171619

480?cb=20161209171619

7 hours ago, Kaylercool said:

Rules: You may NOT resell any CYOs you receive from me. You will not be able to get more from me if you break this rule. If you decide you no longer want one of my CYOs return it to me. 

Hello, everyone! :D 

I'm going to be giving out free birthday CYOs! Of course what the pet actually is is a surprise! ;D

I will show off the egg though. happybirthdayegg.png

There are three different alts and three stages. 

If you're interested in receiving one for your birthday please let me know a date!

(If it has already passed you may wait until next year or receive a late gift.)

I'm only giving each person ONE EACH unless I decide otherwise.

If your egg hatches and you'd like a different alt I will do swaps. Private message me about that.

Also, if you want a certain gender please let me know.

If you want to be cute and tell me a wrong date just to get one early then you're not getting another on your actual birthday!

Can I still get one? my birthday passed too, but only a few weeks ago. My birthday was on September 8th of this month/year.

@Kaylercool I'd say yes, but I really don't know if I'll still be active on this site by then. If you want to put one aside for me though, then go for it, and let's just hope I'm still active on here by then. There's a 50/50 chance that I'll still be somewhat active on here by then. :) Also, gender doesn't matter, which ever gender if fine.

1 minute ago, Jadespets said:

do you mind if i could get mine early please :] i wont really be on alot in october since im very busy

Early is fine. :3 

(I just didn't want to give people theirs early if they were lying about their birthday, but I already know your birthday. lol)