Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Kaylercool

Happy Birthday CYOs! (Get a Free Birthday CYO on Your Birthday!)

Rules: You may NOT resell any CYOs you receive from me. You will not be able to get more from me if you break this rule. If you decide you no longer want one of my CYOs return it to me. 

tumblr_inline_nqmbijqFIj1qfxio8_540.gif

tumblr_n6e5kywuxo1snc5kxo1_500.gifHello, everyone! :D tumblr_n6e5kywuxo1snc5kxo1_500.gif

I'm going to be giving out free birthday CYOs! Of course what the pet actually is is a surprise! ;D

I will show off the egg though. happybirthdayegg.png

There are three different alts and three stages. 

If you're interested in receiving one for your birthday please let me know a date!

(If it has already passed you may wait until next year or receive a late gift.)

I'm only giving each person ONE EACH unless I decide otherwise.

If your egg hatches and you'd like a different alt I will do swaps. Private message me about that.

Also, if you want a certain gender please let me know.

If you want to be cute and tell me a wrong date just to get one early then you're NOT getting another on your actual birthday!

480?cb=20161209171619Upcoming Birthdays:480?cb=20161209171619

Swifttalon: June 19. (Wants Next Year.)

Jadespets: October 24.

Storybook: October 24.

Paws4ever: October 28. 

giphy.gifMissKnightyNight: November 3. giphy.gif

Gamergirl3579YT: November 7th. 

480?cb=20161209171619

480?cb=20161209171619

7 hours ago, Kaylercool said:

Rules: You may NOT resell any CYOs you receive from me. You will not be able to get more from me if you break this rule. If you decide you no longer want one of my CYOs return it to me. 

Hello, everyone! :D 

I'm going to be giving out free birthday CYOs! Of course what the pet actually is is a surprise! ;D

I will show off the egg though. happybirthdayegg.png

There are three different alts and three stages. 

If you're interested in receiving one for your birthday please let me know a date!

(If it has already passed you may wait until next year or receive a late gift.)

I'm only giving each person ONE EACH unless I decide otherwise.

If your egg hatches and you'd like a different alt I will do swaps. Private message me about that.

Also, if you want a certain gender please let me know.

If you want to be cute and tell me a wrong date just to get one early then you're not getting another on your actual birthday!

Can I still get one? my birthday passed too, but only a few weeks ago. My birthday was on September 8th of this month/year.

@Kaylercool I'd say yes, but I really don't know if I'll still be active on this site by then. If you want to put one aside for me though, then go for it, and let's just hope I'm still active on here by then. There's a 50/50 chance that I'll still be somewhat active on here by then. :) Also, gender doesn't matter, which ever gender if fine.

1 minute ago, Jadespets said:

do you mind if i could get mine early please :] i wont really be on alot in october since im very busy

Early is fine. :3 

(I just didn't want to give people theirs early if they were lying about their birthday, but I already know your birthday. lol)

5 minutes ago, SwiftTalon said:

June 19, excited to see one next year! :D

I was still contemplating if I was going to send you a late one or wait until next year since Kage told me your birthday, but if you're good with next year that works just fine! ^.^ 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kitkat
      Hey everyone! I wanted to create a shop, so here it is!  It isn't much, but it'll get bigger as I continue on. Go to my profile, and go to the room titled " For sale, then you can browse through the pets for sale. Hope you find something you want!  If you have any questions about prices or anything, ask me. Whoever asks for a pet first gets that pet. Every day or two I'll be adding new pets. Sometimes I don't add pets for a few days. 
      Click on this link to see the pets for sale 
      Link: http://www.petadoptables.com/profile.php?user=lilazoo 

NEW CYO ADDED! (credit given to Kaylercool for the awesome artwork <3)
                   Speckled Charmer

There are four stages and four alts, one of which I am showing right here! I am currently only going to be selling 10 of them! I am keeping the rest of the alts a SURPRISE! (although I showed one to give you an idea of what they look like ) Please don't take more than two Speckled Charmers as I would like for everyone to have their fair share before they run out. 
      They are now only 300 zc! Purchase them while they last  
      7 out of 10 Speckled Charmers left! 

• By kimiix
      Information on my CYOs;
      The prices listed are per pet.
      The only CYO I can guarantee alts on is Ragnarok, or already hatched pets in my CYO rooms starting with "9."
      However, I give my full consent for you to use the wishing well on my CYOs if you don't get the alt you want from an egg, or to change its gender.
      As a secondary option, feel free to message me about it, and we can exchange the unwanted alt with another egg of that CYO as long as one is available.
      Gifting is fine, but please don't resell my CYOs.
      I may be willing to do a trade for pets on my wishlist, feel free to ask!
      (I'll be making a forum wishlist soon and will link it here, since the PA wishlist doesn't let me select the stage of the pet I want.)

My CYOs;

Raptor Pack - 800 ZC
      Blue Stripe, Green Stripe, Green Solid, Brown Solid, Orange Flame, and Black Flame alts;

Siberian Husky - 800 ZC
      Egg, Goggles, Red, Blonde, White, Sky, and Jake alts;

Ragnarok - 700 ZC
      Egg, Fenrir, Hati, Skoll, Fire, Ice, and Reaper alts;

Doggos - 600 ZC
      Egg, German Shepherd, Mutt, Shiba Inu, Belgian Tervuern, Border Collie, Siberian Husky

Across The World - 600 ZC
      Egg, Forest Wonderer, African Princess, French Maid, English Rider, Time Traveler, and Jungle Man alts;

Norse Wolf - 500 ZC

Costume Kitty - 500 ZC       

Fallen Flame - 500 ZC

Pirate - 300 ZC

Pageant Pups - 300 ZC
      Egg, King, Knight, Dark Wizard, Hero, Rainbow, and Rockstar alts;

• By Kaylercool
      Hello, everyone!
      I've decided to give a select few of my CYOs away for free like I did with my "The Corpse Meow" CYOs.
      I'm giving fifteen Candy Swirl Bears away for free.
      Each person is allowed up to two of them if they want more than one.
      There is only one alt and stage and they are already hatched. 
      THERE ARE NONE LEFT for free as of 10/21/2017.
      Before you may get one, here are my rules for them:

You may not sell or trade this pet. If you decide you no longer want it, send it back to me.

• By Kaylercool
      Rules: You may NOT resell any CYOs you get from me. If you decide you no longer want them, I will gladly take them back.
      Hello, everyone! I finally decided to make a post about these two Halloween CYOs.

Spooky Marionette Cat: 
      These are 300 ZC a piece.I cannot 100% guarantee alts, but I have been using the Stickerbook to label some of the eggs. I will try my best to get the alt you want. I will do swaps if need be.
      Alt 1: Four eggs.
      Alt 2: Two eggs.
      Alt 3: One hatched, Three eggs.
      Alt 4: Don't know if there are any more.
      Alt 5: Don't know if there are any more.
      Alt 6: One hatched,  Three eggs
      Either Ors: Two alt 3 or 4 eggs, One alt 5 or 6 egg.
      Unknown eggs: Six that could be any alt. 

Collector Ghoul Kitsune (TBA): 
      These have yet to be approved. When they are available I will update this post! They will be 450 ZC.