Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Kaylercool

Happy Birthday CYOs! (Get a Free Birthday CYO on Your Birthday!)

8 hours ago, sketchi said:

today's my birthday! but I'd like to give something in return too. so as thanks to you for making this thread, if you'd like I'd be happy to give you a Dinglecat!

dinglecategg.pngdinglecat.png

Happy Birthday then! :D I hope you have a wonderful day. <3 I sent over your CYO gift. <3

Wow, really? That's so nice of you. It's really cute! I'd love one if you're really okay with giving me one. :) <3 Thanks! 

8 hours ago, Kaylercool said:

Happy Birthday then! :D I hope you have a wonderful day. <3 I sent over your CYO gift. <3

Wow, really? That's so nice of you. It's really cute! I'd love one if you're really okay with giving me one. :) <3 Thanks! 

I've replied to your trade! Of course it's ok, thanks for doing this! ^__^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kaylercool
      EDIT 06/24/2018
      NONE LEFT!
      I still have some free CYOs left!
      ONLY 1 LEFT!
      These are up for grabs! First come, first serve. Claim as many as you want!
      If you already have this alt, that's fine. You can get more. (If you just want an extra of this alt, or if you want it for alt trading/changing.)
      But, my rule below still applies:
      Please DO NOT resell these. If you do, I won't allow you to get any other CYOs from me.
    • By Jade
      --Jade's Weekly AR Drop--
      Hello and welcome to my AR drop thread! I have been doing AR drops for quite some time now as well as AR cyo's and have gathered quite the collection of AR content! I mostly post CYO's I create for the AR here. Each cyo is either made by me or commissioned and its only purpose is for the AR I don't sell them so please don't bother asking! All pets can be found in the AR or obtained by donating.
      Click us please!!!!
      For every 100 clicks one of these pets below gets, I will drop a special Click generated AR CYO. These cyo's are only dropped after 100 clicks are added onto the pet the cyo was created for... so if you want to see more pets, go ahead and give them a click!

Below are the current Click generated AR Cyo's available.
      Donate 50 or MORE pets to the Weeky drop and you get one Keeper of Sygal in exchange!
      CYO's Currently in Rotation:
      These are the CYO's that are currently available for AR drops! Each week I drop a couple of each pet into the AR! These pets will be released for the AR until the limit is reached.

Retired AR CYO's:
      These are the AR cyo's I've hit the limit on, if you would like to see one of these put back into rotation you can always donate ZP to fund a potion!
      WIPs
      These are some of the CYO's waiting to be produced, sometimes I just need to finish the art or am waiting until I have enough ZP to get the cyo on site! You can also donate 2 ZP to help get the cyo moving along and you get one of the pet when its released!
      Suggestions?:
      If there are certain pets you;'d like to see in the next AR drop just post below and I can usually get a few for the next drop. And feel free to suggest any ideas or cyo ideas!
      Have AR CYO suggestions? Just go to this thread here.
      Donate?:
      2ZP -- 1 AR CYO
      5 ZP -- 3 AR CYO's

Also feel free to post the AR CYO's you guys find I would love to see where some of them end up!
    • By Kirito
      Hello! Welcome to my CYO shop.
      I don't have a lot of CYO's Available at the moment, But I'm slowly trying to increase the number of cyo's I have for sale.
      Rules
      You are not allowed to sell my cyo's (Unless you got it from the egg drop)
      You can gift my CYO's
      You can do alt changes and Gender changes if you want.
      If you no longer want the CYO I will gladly take them back.
      All my CYO's are Egg Drop CYO's because I can't afford the 10 zp to make them private.
      If you have an alt you don't like, you can send it back to me and I will give you another egg.
       ( That's if there isn't already 50 of that CYO's sold)

Non-Alted CYO's 

Alted CYO's

Hatched CYO's for Sale
      None Atm
    • By Kirito
       Hello!   Welcome to the Preorder thread  

All the images are sized so this is what they will look like when you get them.
      When you preorder you save 50zc (Not much but i'm broke and need money to buy a cyo brush)
      (You cannot choose alts but you can choose genders)
      (This is my old preorder thread from like 2015 but i decided to revamp it and use it for some for my new cyos  )

CYO's For Preorder
      ---------------------------------------------------------

Five Nights at Freddy (Name may change)
      Co-owned. Art by: Kirito
      Co-owned. Idea and brush used: @Jadespets
      500zc or 1zp
      I will only have 25 of the pets if I run out you will have to go to Jadespets

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -Thanks  
    • By CaitlynMellark
      Welcome to Cait's Pretty CYO's! ^^
      I don't have as many CYOs as some other amazing shops, but I sure am trying my best!
      As of right now, I have two pretty CYOs & one in the works! ^^
      I am no artist, so all credits will be underneath the pet name.

UPDATE (4/21): Songstone Cat has recently been in the Egg Drop, new service added & price lowered.
      UPDATE (5/14): Everlasting Phoenix was in the Egg Drop, so price lowered. sigh

Enjoy!