Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
ClossAA93

New to Forum

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Minktastic
      Hello, I'm Mink! I joined only a few days ago, and I'm already addicted to this website. I really enjoy viewing and collecting the super cute and cool pets this website has to offer. I'm still in the process of learning the ways of this game. I'm already a member of CS (Rainbow Blitz) which is also a really fun game.
      What is there to know about me? For starters, I love animals. To be more specific, my FAVORITE animal is a hyena. Hyenas look really cool and I just love the sounds they make. I'm very shy and try to be as friendly as possible towards others. I love playing video games such as Sims 3, Borderlands 2, and Bioshock. Also, my all time favorite movie is Ponyo.
      I only have three questions.
      1. What's up with custom pets? How do I make and/or obtain some? Same question for the custom avatar/pet clothes.
      2. Is there any way to get ZP without purchasing it with real money?
      3. Anyone like dank memes?

Thanks for taking the time to read this! Have a nice day! (^ω^)
    • By ♡Soda♡
      i just joined today and I barely understand anything! If anyone could help me out, it would be awesome!
    • By Jadespets
      So I am new to pa and I literally don't know how to hatch things or do they just stay as eggs and you just like buy the already hatched ones idk please somebody help!!!
    • By mishacollins
      Hey, I'm new to this game and I'm very, very confused! I play Chickensmoothie, but other than that, I've never really played anything like this!
      I have a few questions:
      What does building a "mine" do?
      How many clicks until my pet levels up?
      And, WHy In ThIS blUE EaRTH DiD it TaKE mE 30 MinueTS To Make A FoRUM AcCOUNT    - this one is rhetorical, just questioning my stupidity c:

Thank you all~