Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

New to Forum

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kirito
      I started coloring the alts in on reaper Neko but i realized i didn't know which ones people would want to see I know i want to have a grey alt whether it be a dark gray or a light almost white grey. But what alts would you like to have?
      The Alt numbers go Left to Right.  
      Also, I suggest looking at it in fullscreen so you can see it closer  
    • By Kirito
      Its been a Few Years since i posted Akinobu and i wanted to remake it with different colors
      This is the First Alt
      If you have any color ideas let me know and i'll try and make it
      Should i make one different than all of them with like a skull next to him or something like that
    • By Mountain Chickadee
      Hi all! I'm new! Glad to have found this website. I love the customization system... so open!!!
      I was hoping to find a Chickadee item, but I guess I'll have to try to draw that myself another time. For now I will be a puppy.. along with the quads I bought..
      Anyway, my favorite color is greenish yellow & my favorite animal is a Tanuki! My second favorite animal is a Chickadee.
      I like to play video games like Skyrim sometimes, but I do enjoy pet websites quite a lot too! You might find me on a lot of other pet websites (but on different names). One of my favorite things to do on forums other than chatting is well..roleplaying. I do love roleplaying, if you want to roleplay sometime, hit me up! (Not literally.)
      Cya all later ^^
    • By Mausoleum
      Hello! I just joined a couple of minutes ago and I'm not quite sure what to do yet. What are some good things for a newbie to do?