Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
ClossAA93

New to Forum

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maligator
      Hi there!
      I just joined PA yesterday, and so far I really like it! I am slowly learning my way around the site at the moment. ^^
      I hope that this is the right place to ask this, but I have a few questions! First I am wondering about ZC, and ways to get more so that I don't go broke, haha. My second question is how would I be able to get some of the more rare pets? I know about egg drop, and I have been adopting some pretty cool looking eggs, but I would like to maybe get some of the more rare pets that are on my wishlist. 
      I am so sorry if this is not the right place to post these questions! 
      Thank you so much for your time!
    • By AgataBr
      Hi, I'm new here.
      And I wanted to know how to lv up the pets...
      Is there someplace to paste the code and other peoples click to lv up the eggs?
      Thanks ~ <3
    • By Gryffbirb
      Howdy everyone!  I am new to this site, and I thought I would drop a little bit about myself here.  I am 26 years old, and I love cats, I have five of them in real life!  I also am an artist that does drawings on dA, and you can find me as the same username there.  I am also on Xanje with the same display name if any of you are on there!  I hope to see you all around.
    • By Kirito
      I started coloring the alts in on reaper Neko but i realized i didn't know which ones people would want to see I know i want to have a grey alt whether it be a dark gray or a light almost white grey. But what alts would you like to have?
      The Alt numbers go Left to Right.  
      Also, I suggest looking at it in fullscreen so you can see it closer  
      I made a straw poll with the alts people liked please vote  The top voted 6 are going to be used for the Set 
      https://www.strawpoll.me/15342528
    • By Kirito
      Its been a Few Years since i posted Akinobu and i wanted to remake it with different colors
      This is the First Alt
      If you have any color ideas let me know and i'll try and make it
      Should i make one different than all of them with like a skull next to him or something like that