Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Dashy

Dashy's Pet Palooza! (pet shop)(OPEN!) UPDATED!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kitkat
      Hi! I have all kinds of alts that I would like to trade for different alts. I Hope everyone finds a alt they want! Lol I also have created a shop, if you want to see it, here's the link: http://forums.petadoptables.com/index.php?/topic/16472-pet-shop-grand-re-opening/ 
      Llamas
      Blood cats
      Medusa lions
      Jaguarundi 
      Felidae aries 
      Guinea Pig
      Galaxy Pony
      Akita dog
      Standard poodle dog 
      Greater roadrunner
      Flutterwing Llamas 
      Alpacas
      Bloodhound Dog
      Cane corso dog
      American Badger 
      Sphinx cat 

( Sorry it shows up like that ) ^

Norwegian Sphinx cat
      Woodland Jackelope: 
      Pookita 
      Norwegian Forest cat
      Fairy Pom Pom 
      British Longhair Cat:

• By KaylaDoesEverything
      First all pets for sale are in 1.Shop Room ONLY. Please Comment the pet(s) below and I will get to you ASAP.
      Rules to Remember:
      1. Some Pets I have very few of so no fighting over pets
      2. If you ask for a pet first you get it
      3. I can hold pets for up to a week unless otherwise discussed
    • By Kaylercool
        Rules: You may NOT resell any CYOs you get from me. If you no longer want them send them back to me. Same rules apply for any gift CYOs I give out. 
      I'm ready to clear out all of my old CYOs and make room for the ones to come.
      Some are very limited or gone, so first come, first served. 
      For November through December I will be selling all of them for just 250 ZC.
      (Or 1 ZP if you'd rather pay with ZP.)
      Pick out the pet you want and post the link below.
      You're allowed as many as you want as long as you follow the rules above.
      They are in my room called:"My CYOs For Sale/Trade (Reselling Is Not Allowed.)"
      Here's my profile link: http://www.petadoptables.com/profile.php?user=Kaylercool
      Thank you to anyone that decides to take some off my hands.  
      List of all CYOs made by Kayler:
      1. Colorful Storm Cat:   

2. The Corpse Meow:   
      3.  Pop Star:    
      4. Chocolate Cat:     
      5.  Candy Swirl Bear:    
      6. Demented Unicorn: 
      7.  Two Faced Festival:
       8. Happy Birthday From Kaylercool: Get one here: 
      http://forums.petadoptables.com/index.php?/topic/16457-happy-birthday-cyos-get-a-free-birthday-cyo-on-your-birthday/
      9.  Spooky Marionette Cat: 

10. Collector Ghoul Kitsune: 
      11.  Neon Corpse Meow: SECRET. 
      12.  Pastel Corpse Meow.: SECRET
      13. Pilgrim Cat:     Get one here:
      http://forums.petadoptables.com/index.php?/topic/16502-~free-thanksgiving-cyo-giveaway~/

Thank you to those of you who bought from the shop so far! <3 
       I will be doing another giveaway real soon! Count on it!

• By Kaylercool
      Edit: 11/13/17: These are now available in the shop! 
      (Some will be on the homepage, while others you'll have to search for terms such as: hair, pigtails, or Kaylercool and go to the bottom.)
      I also made some new Christmas sweaters that fit my Pony Quad that are available.   
      These are a few examples of some of the hairstyles I've been working on. There are more colors, but these are just examples. 
      If anyone has any cute hairstyle ideas I'll consider them. (You can tell me of some or send me reference photos if you want.) 
      Also, I'd like to know what you guys think of these.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Status Updates

• Kaylercool

I feel like something needs to be done about some of the pets recently added into the bazaar. 
      I know that this has been a problem for a long while now, but it's just getting worse. The bazaar is being crowded with so many overly priced pets that it's hard to even navigate it anymore. 
      I get wanting to make some profit, but when you put pets in the bazaar for 20,000 ZC they're just going to sit there and take up space, making it harder to find other pets.
      I don't think anyone in their right mind is going to pay 20,000 ZC for a pet even if it's super rare. I don't think most people are even willing to pay up to 1,000 ZC for a pet in there. 
      Also, so many newer users that don't know how much pets are worth yet are just burning through their ZC because of it. 
      If you see any pets that are severely overpriced, please take a moment to flag them so newer users don't get ripped off. I flag overly priced pets all the time, but just one flag isn't going to fix anything. Pets need 10 flags to be taken down. 

· 1 reply
    • CaitlynMellark

@Whoever is the one randomly hatching my eggs for free, thank you ^^ It helps clear out my eggs a bit
      · 0 replies
    • CaitlynMellark

Here is my monthly (?) reminder that if anyone has any of the pets on my Wishlist, I would like to buy/trade for them! ^^ I am willing to save up ZC!
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

To anyone who has DeviantArt, you should definitely add me on there. I'm trying to become a little more active on there.  
      https://kalonkittiekat.deviantart.com/ 
      I wish I could change my username on there because I don't particularly care for it anymore. I don't know why I didn't go with Kaylercool. I've been using Kaylercool as a username basically since I discovered the internet.
      · 0 replies
    • tomomi

Wow, the post service here in Austria sucks sooo hard. I chose EMS shipping because everyone always says its so safe and awesome and whatever. And then I get a package today, that is completely wet and has 2 freaking holes. And the freaking postman says "it's not our fault, if it's broken you have to send it back". Like hell I would do that!!! The Japanese post service would NEVER treat packages like that! It's your goddamn fault and no one else's for letting packages stand around in the rain or snow!! Lucky for them the figure box and the figure herself aren't wet or broken. Thank you AmiAmi for putting so much protection in the box! Seriously, everyone always complains about that, but without it I'm pretty sure the outer box of the figure would have been soaked as well. God, I hate the post service so much. Even more than Customs, which also suck pretty bad. >_<
      · 2 replies